Our Osimhen vs Torino and he hangs x2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Torino and he hangs x2

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:40 pm some Milan fans said the defenders have it twisted saying instead of actually marking our Osimhen , Our Osimhen is the one actually marking their defenders
How does a Napoli shirt feel like. I need one asap.
But dude, anxiety is a murther. These defenders overcompensate when he is on the ball. In champions league, the last game, this dude had his arms around Osimhen neck for no just reason. Osimhen chested the ball, did not still have full control of the ball, but fear did not allow the defender to allow events to unfold before grabbing him :lol:

I should be a football talent agent.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ANC wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:58 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:40 pm some Milan fans said the defenders have it twisted saying instead of actually marking our Osimhen , Our Osimhen is the one actually marking their defenders
How does a Napoli shirt feel like. I need one asap.
But dude, anxiety is a murther. These defenders overcompensate when he is on the ball. In champions league, the last game, this dude had his arms around Osimhen neck for no just reason. Osimhen chested the ball, did not still have full control of the ball, but fear did not allow the defender to allow events to unfold before grabbing him :lol:

I should be a football talent agent.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

The biggest problem is the initial transfer from Lille to Napoli. THAT transfer was inflated (and is even being investigated STILL). Because that initial transfer was inflated, combined with the De Laurentis factor, we are left with an extremely difficult negotiating scenario. However, the good news is that I believe almost EVERY SINGLE top club in Europe have enquired about Osimhen. Even Manchester City have enquired! What this means is that at least 10 top clubs have looked into Osimhen, this makes the very difficult circumstances more navigable.

If the initial transfer had not been inflated then a price tag of between 90 - 130 million could have been arranged. Instead we are looking at 150 million + That is not the end of the world, but it does mean that there is a good chance that negotiations will fall apart.

What also seems to be helping matters is that the clubs are being creative by considering player add ons etc. I have said that I am quite happy for Osimhen to remain, but I want the player to do what makes him happy. I am also weary that Napoli may find themselves in a perpetual state of rebuilding, as other players like Min Jae and Kvara may also leave.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tbite, why are you concerned about the transfer fees? Coutinho, Dembele, Grelish, Enzo all cost over 100M pounds .. so what . If those clubs want him they will pay the asking price. You shouldn't be concerned about his cost etc. Why are people concerned about asking prices is it because he is black or African?

Gabby almost exposed Dan when he brought up Lukaku in the video I posted. Imagine if Our Osimhen was English, they would have quoted 200M.. they are quoting over 100M for a 30 year old Harry Kane
SuperEagles

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

The higher the asking price, the fewer the options lol. It is coming to the point where too high a value can actually be something of a curse lol. You can end up with a situation where only 3 clubs can pay for example.

And even PSG have financial fair play issues to contend with. But I suppose the best situation IMO is even that he stays in Napoli, assuming others like Kvara also stay.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tbite wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:48 pm The higher the asking price, the fewer the options lol. It is coming to the point where too high a value can actually be something of a curse lol. You can end up with a situation where only 3 clubs can pay for example.

And even PSG have financial fair play issues to contend with. But I suppose the best situation IMO is even that he stays in Napoli, assuming others like Kvara also stay.
:rotf: :rotf: You people talk too much. When Barca paid 150 million for Coutinho years ago, you didnt say pim!

Let me explain something to you. When Osimhen leave's Napoli he will make a decision between/among only 2-3 clubs. Every other club will NOT be considered. Doesnt matter how much they put in, that is their problem. It is a market of 2-3. And the money will be paid by one of those 3 clubs - no matter how much Napoli requests. Discussions have already taken place.

As for your PSG and Kvara, they have no bearing on what Osimhen will do with his career.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Na inferiority complex dey worry am. using his own life to guage Osimhen's. Tufia!
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:08 am Tbite, why are you concerned about the transfer fees? Coutinho, Dembele, Grelish, Enzo all cost over 100M pounds .. so what . If those clubs want him they will pay the asking price. You shouldn't be concerned about his cost etc. Why are people concerned about asking prices is it because he is black or African?

Gabby almost exposed Dan when he brought up Lukaku in the video I posted. Imagine if Our Osimhen was English, they would have quoted 200M.. they are quoting over 100M for a 30 year old Harry Kane
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

What the hell is going on lol.
Anyway, it is too early in the morning for this.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

I hope he remains in Napoli for another season or 2...he doesn't need to move yet..he is with a coach that supports him and has faith in him. I hope stays
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

omey2k4 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:08 pm I hope he remains in Napoli for another season or 2...he doesn't need to move yet..he is with a coach that supports him and has faith in him. I hope stays
To be honest, I don't want him to go to any damn Man U.
Chelsea wouldn't normally be a bad choice for me but they might not even qualify for Europe next season, talk less Champions League.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "