Camp News

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

gochino
Egg
Egg
Re: Camp News

Post by gochino »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:58 am
highbury wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:48 am Believe me, we are in big trouble. Our coach cannot communicate. How can the players clearly understand his plans to execute a game? I hope NFF hired a very good translator. This is ridiculous. Nigeria is a joke of a country. So now we can hire a foreign coach who can barely speak the English language. Pinnick, you're a very wicked man
Well his team set a record and won 10-0, so it doesn't seem like communication is a problem.

Quota systems are the bigger and more clear issue that will effect us.
He even admitted after the Portugal match that his players don't understand the way he asks them to play! Still wondering what exactly attracted NFF to him? Communication poor! Record poor!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:D :D

Ugbowo wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:32 pm
Moffi and Kelechi should handle GB. Victor should stay in Naples.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Silver-Shadow
Egg
Egg

Post by Silver-Shadow »

1naija wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:02 pm What are they supposed to be doing? Hanging their heads down and sighing in unison about how this life hard and then chanting any principality that his holding us down .. Holy Ghost FIRE FIRE FIRE, like RCCG members?
Silver-Shadow wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:50 pm They don't look serious :rotf: , just ambliing casually without purpose. I guess it's the Naija way.
You were saying? Ya mouth like fowl leg with crawcraw
No Escape
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:49 pm
jette1 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:12 am
1naija wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:13 am These reporters must be CE members. They asked all the questions people have been bombarding this forum with.

I am satisfied with all the answers except when the coach said he selected Bameyi at his own discretion because if he loses it's on him. But then he turned around and said he was asked to select only 20 foreign players. So was the 20 foreign players his own discretion? Which is it? I hope he gets fired and Finidi is hired. I am ready to go the next 5 years with Finidi without qualifying for anything if it will yield us the desired result in the end. These Journeymen won't get us anywhere. Imagine the mofo calling Mexico and Ecuador top teams..
Otitokoro wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:25 pm Pa Musa don vex, refuses to say when he'll retire.
1Naira, Nigeria isn’t as great as you think; Mexico has accomplished way more than nigeria in football. So if that’s all you can come up with you better go back to drawing board.
Mexico has accomplished way more than Nigeria in football??? On which imaginary planet are you living❓❗️

Cheers.
Keep deluding yourselves naoou; Mexico has won the confederation cup, has hosted World Cup, has been to world more than nigeria will ever dream of. Now continue !!!!
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What should they have been doing? You that always look serious nko? Why you no go lace up to show them how it's done?

Silver-Shadow wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:36 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:02 pm What are they supposed to be doing? Hanging their heads down and sighing in unison about how this life hard and then chanting any principality that his holding us down .. Holy Ghost FIRE FIRE FIRE, like RCCG members?
Silver-Shadow wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:50 pm They don't look serious :rotf: , just ambliing casually without purpose. I guess it's the Naija way.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Silver-Shadow
Egg
Egg

Post by Silver-Shadow »

1naija wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:50 pm What should they have been doing? You that always look serious nko? Why you no go lace up to show them how it's done?

Silver-Shadow wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:36 pm
Those players treat these games like some kinda holiday camp. It was easily disernable there was no structure or purpose to their training. Some Jamboree.
No Escape
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Silver-Shadow wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:55 pmThose players treat these games like some kinda holiday camp. It was easily disernable there was no structure or purpose to their training. Some Jamboree.
The least they should be able to do in camp is at least to enjoy the experience…

After all, they are playing for a federation that reportedly has not paid player allowances for last 20 games (including today’s), cannot afford a proper coach (to transport the lads - perhaps in addition to the coach on the sidelines), nor provide a training facility with a proper backup generator so that training is not cut short by the mere onset of dusk.

Anyway, your “jamboree” might be ‘camaraderie’ to others (which, in its best form, motivates folks to fight for one another).
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:47 pm
I wish them the best. They must be prepared to fight with all seriousness and dedication. No half stepping. Enough of that already.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Stick with your team. the bad results won't last forever. Eventually we will get it right. Come on SE . I may miss the first half tomorrow. I have a morning appointment so won't be back until after lunch. Also make Gotti no open game thread oooo..bobo luck get as e be
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Gotti wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:17 pm
This was a pretty decent lineup on paper. I wonder what went wrong❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

salone leading as of right now regardless of the results they won't jump over us
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:17 pm

Cheers.
It was not a decent lineup.

It was an imbalanced one that has continued to FAIL under the past 3 coaches.

Nacho cannot play effectively in a 442. I dont know how many crappy games we have to play with Nacho in 442 and have an anonymous midfield before we get it.

Stupidity is to do the same thing over and over , continue to fail, and not learn a damn thing.

If that clown Pesseiro must play 442, then at least use the right players.

He has a guy who is top scorer in the championship who actually plays that position every week, yet he ignored him for "players he trusts" that keep failing to deliver.

Fool.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:55 pm

Cheers.

Nacho cannot play effectively in a 442. I dont know how many crappy games we have to play with Nacho in 442 and have an anonymous midfield before we get it.

Stupidity is to do the same thing over and over , continue to fail, and not learn a damn thing.

He has a guy who is top scorer in the championship who actually plays that position every week, yet he ignored him for "players he trusts" that keep failing to deliver.

Fool.
Mods, where is that comedy forum we’ve been asking about for ages❓🤐❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

It doesn't matter how detailed a CE might be, it doesn't matter the claims of quota by CE members( Vancity), it doesn't matter whether they know how to communicate, if any one who is happy with this foreign coach or believe that this is the best that Nigeria has to offer is a slave. Their mindset is so low, and they probably feel very inferior to any European. 2023, and we are still going the foreign route? I am telling you with this Coach, the SE will surely fail. Passeiro is a con man. He will lie by telling idiotic Nigerians that his goal is the win the Afcon. 😂
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:55 pm

Cheers.

Fool.
Nacho was not bad, also we completely dominated that midfield, so that was not the issue for the loss. Maybe we would have performed better with an extra defensive midfielder.