Camp News

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Camp Newscoringn

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:48 am Did people forget how SE with Osimehn scraped by to beat Sierra Leone at home 2-1.

Now they are saying we can handle so and so without Osimehn.

A team that struggles to score because we have ignored the midfield.

Our scoring will be from individual brilliance, we need all our top players.

And Fock Napoli if they keep doing this. It is a pattern and screw them if they think they are above FIFA regulations.

Osimehn even posted after their game he was looking forward to SE match.
I seriously don’t think we deserve to have a passionate dedicated player like OSHIMEN considering the way we run our affairs. The boy is chasing the Scudetto, Champions league and Serie A scoring title. He needs the rest, no need for him to risk injury in the hot humid weather of Papua New Guinea. :woot: We can do without him. Let the boy rest.
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Camp News

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

People just come here to talk nonsense trying to be relevant. Who decreed that a Yum Yum FC player, who is part of the youth system, can’t be considered for the SuperEagles? Fickle memory does not allow some of us to remember that the likes of Achebe, Izevbighie, Ezeani, Nwosu and Mikel, to mention just a few, were practically youth players when they were first called up❗️

Cheers.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:51 am People just come here to talk nonsense trying to be relevant. Who decreed that a Yum Yum FC player, who is part of the youth system, can’t be considered for the SuperEagles? Fickle memory does not allow some of us to remember that the likes of Achebe, Izevbighie, Ezeani, Nwosu and Mikel, to mention just a few, were practically youth players when they were first called up❗️

Cheers.
Dude wasn't even one of the top 2 centrebacks at the U20 afcon.

That is how transparently corrupt these clowns are.

And mugus like u keep defending them.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ugbowo wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:41 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:31 pm Hope this is fake news, Napoli pulling tricks to keep Vic away again…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqBftjBty9v ... MyMTA2M2Y=
I was hoping that he doesn't show up. He's on the verge of big things this season and next season. Let him stay in Naples and rest. We don't need him to come and train/play against Yum Yum FC players and the likes. Let's leave him out of this.
This is the equivalent of deliberate self harm by frustrated Nigerians.
The pretty girl looking in the mirror and cutting her face after some traumatic experience.
Ultimately it does not help.

Please, don’t do it.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:01 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:51 am People just come here to talk nonsense trying to be relevant. Who decreed that a Yum Yum FC player, who is part of the youth system, can’t be considered for the SuperEagles? Fickle memory does not allow some of us to remember that the likes of Achebe, Izevbighie, Ezeani, Nwosu and Mikel, to mention just a few, were practically youth players when they were first called up❗️

Cheers.

olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Cheers.

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

The game will occur in the FIFA window. Honestly, it is so simple to understand. NFF are to blame if Napoli prevents Osimhen from coming. They don't even have the power to hold him back. Secondly, if Osimhen stays in Napoli, it is because NFF and Osimhen himself agrees that it is better he stays back in Naples. Finally, with or without Osimhen, this SE team is utter garbage. They hardly string 4 passes together, the coaches we have are so subpar, the NFF management so incompetent. You will see the game against Guinea Bissau will be insipid. Utterly boring! I ain't watching the game Please someone tell me how it went. Even if we win 100-0, you will see the basics lacking in our game.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:31 pm Hope this is fake news, Napoli pulling tricks to keep Vic away again…

I was hoping that he doesn't show up. He's on the verge of big things this season and next season. Let him stay in Naples and rest. We don't need him to come and train/play against Yum Yum FC players and the likes. Let's leave him out of this.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with you bro.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with you bro.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Osimhen now in camp — Source reveals to Pulse Sports
https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/202 ... -page-post

SUPER EAGLES Osimhen now in camp — Source reveals to Pulse Sports
Tunde Young • 13:45 - 21.03.2023

Victor Osimhen is now in the Super Eagles camp amid speculations of his involvement in the double-header against Guinea-Bissau
Victor Osimhen reportedly becomes the latest player to arrive in the Super Eagles' camp in Abuja ahead of the upcoming games against Guinea-Bissau.

There were doubts surrounding the availability of the Napoli star with many uncertain if the striker would honor the invitation according to multiple reports.

A source in Abuja has now revealed exclusively to Pulse Sports that Osimhen has indeed arrived in camp and will be involved in the AFCON qualifiers.

Osimhen now in Super Eagles camp
Osimhen was included in Jose Peseiro's 23-man list of players to prosecute the double-header AFCON qualifiers against Guinea-Bissau but there were doubts over his availability.

The Napoli striker was involved for Napoli in a 4-0 win away at Torino on Sunday and expected to arrive in Nigeria from Italy on Monday.

Osimhen has since touched down in Lagos on Tuesday where he had commercial obligations but is now reportedly in Abuja at the Super Eagles camp.

The 24-year-old will have a chance to help Nigeria secure qualification with positive results against Guinea-Bissau after already beating Sierra Leone and Sao Tome.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Cheers.

What does being the top centerback in a youth tournament have to do with anything? Kelechi Nwakali won the golden ball in a youth tournament but he plays division 2 football currently. All that really matters is that the coach thinks he has potential. Wether he has or not will ultimately be proven on the field, not based on your dubious personal assessment of his quality which, by the way, you’re not qualified to determine🤔❗️

Cheers.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Gotti wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:04 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:21 pmyes but he started with the u17s, u20s and u23 . Never made the SE as a yumyum FC .. I also think we have strikers capable to doing the job vs GB 2ce
Ugbowo wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:32 pmGotti,

This is the SE we are talking about my brother. Osimhen couldn't get into the SE when he was scoring for Chaleroi. What Peseiro did with this team list will be spoken of in the same way Kumbur's (Hey You) invitation was.

Moffi and Kelechi should handle GB. Victor should stay in Naples.
Without belaboring the point, because I don’t think Bameyi is a good call-up…
But my comment was about the concept, not necessarily about individual players.

Osimhen made his SE debut in 2017 as a U20/23 player, just as Bameyi (who is unlikely to play)…
Furthermore, I believe (though I might be wrong) that Osimhen was invited even before 2017 (by Eguavoen, I think).

@Ugbowo, Osimhen made his full SE debut BEFORE he went to Charleroi…
In fact, I believe he made his full SE debut even BEFORE his first game for Wolfsburg.

Personally, I have NO issues with inviting age-grade players who are EXCELLENT…
That’s my personal (subjective) issue with Bameyi, not because he’s not in an Oyibo club’s youth team.
As you can tell, I am just frustrated at the state of things.

We are taking several steps backward. I am tired of supporting just for the sake of it. I don tire honestly.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Damunk wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:40 am

The pretty girl looking in the mirror and cutting her face after some traumatic experience.

Please, don’t do it.
Man I am tired of our NFF and Coaching staff. I said it out of frustration. For the first time in a long time, I will be looking for something else to do during the games this weekend. These ppl have sucked the supporter life out of me.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ugbowo wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:44 pm
Damunk wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:40 am

Please, don’t do it.
Man I am tired of our NFF and Coaching staff. I said it out of frustration. For the first time in a long time, I will be looking for something else to do during the games this weekend. These ppl have sucked the supporter life out of me.
Yup. I think most of us have now become observers of SE rather than supporters. Watching the way we run things is like watching an accident. They can't afford a full SE team but they can afford 16 rejects for the the U23.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

[media] [/media]
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Guys' what's the difference between yum yum Fc annd Hapoel Jerusalem other than geographical location? Hapoel is a not for profit club owned by fans. I would even rate yum yum fc ahead of it.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:44 pm Guys' what's the difference between yum yum Fc annd Hapoel Jerusalem other than geographical location? Hapoel is a not for profit club owned by fans. I would even rate yum yum fc ahead of it.
Onku, Yum yum fc only has 1 player in its squad. His name is Bameyi. They have no coach, squad or stadium, they’re based in Rivers state. Hapoel is a real club with a full compliment of players , coaches and a stadium.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/yumyum-fc ... 022/plus/1
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

If it is based in River state, then it must be a great club.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:03 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:44 pm Guys' what's the difference between yum yum Fc annd Hapoel Jerusalem other than geographical location? Hapoel is a not for profit club owned by fans. I would even rate yum yum fc ahead of it.
Onku, Yum yum fc only has 1 player in its squad. His name is Bameyi. They have no coach, squad or stadium, they’re based in Rivers state. Hapoel is a real club with a full compliment of players , coaches and a stadium.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:22 pm If it is based in River state, then it must be a great club.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:03 pm

You do understood what a 1 player team is , right? It’s called an AGENT! :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:31 pm [media] [/media]
Before i press play on this video did any journalist have the galls to ask him the questions we need answered?

1. Where and when did he scout Bameyi? What does he know about Yum Yum?
2. Is Tyronne Ebuehi no longer in his plans or did the player ask to be excused?
3. Where are our midfielders?
4. What is the current purpose and future of Musa in our national team?
5. Is there an embargo on more than 20 foreign based players per FIFA window? If yes, did he work with the U-23 manager to access some other future eagles from his own scout list?

Or did they just ask him how he saw training and if we were going to win the match?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ugbowo wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:32 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:31 pm [media] [/media]
Before i press play on this video did any journalist have the galls to ask him the questions we need answered?

1. Where and when did he scout Bameyi? What does he know about Yum Yum?
2. Is Tyronne Ebuehi no longer in his plans or did the player ask to be excused?
3. Where are our midfielders?
4. What is the current purpose and future of Musa in our national team?
5. Is there an embargo on more than 20 foreign based players per FIFA window? If yes, did he work with the U-23 manager to access some other future eagles from his own scout list?

Or did they just ask him how he saw training and if we were going to win the match?

He will answer them after he gets an alert that his salary has been paid. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Players are live now doing introductions from their dinner, I saw Vic O was there. I’m watching on Uzohos live!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!