Chelsea plotting move for our Osimhen this summer

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Chelsea plotting move for our Osimhen this summer

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea plotting move for Napoli striker Victor Osimhen this summer
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... paper-talk
Chelsea are plotting a move to sign Napoli's red-hot striker Victor Osimhen in the summer and will include winger Christian Pulisic in a player-plus-cash deal according to reports in Italy.
https://talksport.com/football/1367825/ ... n-pulisic/
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
BigMuze
Egg
Egg
Re: Chelsea plotting move for our Osimhen this summer

Post by BigMuze »

Osimhen needs to move to a club with a very good supply line. This is purely selfish on my part cos I would like him to score over 20 goals regularly going forward and aim for top 5 players in the world. Chelsea don’t strike me as the kind of team that create loads of opportunities. That said, Osimhen has enough self hustle to give him 15 goals per season in an average team.
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

BigMuze wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:00 pm Osimhen needs to move to a club with a very good supply line. This is purely selfish on my part cos I would like him to score over 20 goals regularly going forward and aim for top 5 players in the world. Chelsea don’t strike me as the kind of team that create loads of opportunities. That said, Osimhen has enough self hustle to give him 15 goals per season in an average team.
He should stay away from England. Arsenal is the only good club that can give him supply. The other teams are a hot mess especially Chelsea.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea plotting move for our Osimhen this summ

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Murdryk, Kante, Mount plus £90m for Osihmen. No discounts available!
OCCUPY NFF!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:45 am Murdryk, Kante, Mount plus £90m for Osihmen. No discounts available!
No kidding!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:04 pm
BigMuze wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:00 pm Osimhen needs to move to a club with a very good supply line. This is purely selfish on my part cos I would like him to score over 20 goals regularly going forward and aim for top 5 players in the world. Chelsea don’t strike me as the kind of team that create loads of opportunities. That said, Osimhen has enough self hustle to give him 15 goals per season in an average team.
He should stay away from England. Arsenal is the only good club that can give him supply. The other teams are a hot mess especially Chelsea.
I agree on Arsenal. I can’t stand Man U but I like what the coach is building. My issue with him going to Man U is that the English media will try to tear him down to raise one of their own (Rashford) or cry that they could’ve gotten Kane.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

packerland wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:10 pm
I agree on Arsenal. I can’t stand Man U but I like what the coach is building. My issue with him going to Man U is that the English media will try to tear him down to raise one of their own (Rashford) or cry that they could’ve gotten Kane.
Yep. Alot of GOATS stayed away from England so i see no reason why Osi must go there. Their media, racism, Distractions is too much. Real, Bayern, Arsenal( Should he go to the prem),PSG( If one of Neymar and Mbappe leaves),Barca,are the best fit for him. I want him to go to Real cos he can easily replace Benzema and they play direct but my issue is that Brazilian players control that team. Their players are very slimy and will frustrate him just so another overrated Brazilian comes in. But anyway sha i trust Osi. He will thrive and survive anywhere.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:45 am Murdryk, Kante, Mount plus £90m for Osihmen. No discounts available!
are you happy now?
Manchester United and Chelsea have reportedly been made aware that Napoli will be demanding €150 million (£132m/$162m) for Victor Osimhen.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:50 pm
are you happy now?
Manchester United and Chelsea have reportedly been made aware that Napoli will be demanding €150 million (£132m/$162m) for Victor Osimhen.
No. Should actually be £100m plus Kante (£10m), Mudryk (£10m) and Mount (£12m). :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:43 pm
Yep. Alot of GOATS stayed away from England so i see no reason why Osi must go there. Their media, racism, Distractions is too much. Real, Bayern, Arsenal( Should he go to the prem),PSG( If one of Neymar and Mbappe leaves),Barca,are the best fit for him. I want him to go to Real cos he can easily replace Benzema and they play direct but my issue is that Brazilian players control that team. Their players are very slimy and will frustrate him just so another overrated Brazilian comes in. But anyway sha i trust Osi. He will thrive and survive anywhere.
Yep. Real Madrid is becoming a Brazilian/French team with a sprinkle of Spanish players. I love Vini and I support him against those racist spanish fans & media, but he can be selfish sometimes. Did you see the youtube video of Mendy telling Benzema not to pass the ball to Vini because he doesn't release the ball? Lol
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

packerland wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:26 pm
bret- hart wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:43 pm
Yep. Real Madrid is becoming a Brazilian/French team with a sprinkle of Spanish players. I love Vini and I support him against those racist spanish fans & media, but he can be selfish sometimes. Did you see the youtube video of Mendy telling Benzema not to pass the ball to Vini because he doesn't release the ball? Lol
I still remember how that French-Ivorian bum Ikone would not pass to Osi when he was at Lille. Useless guy.