Breaking News: Amaju Pinnick left an empty treasury

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

hangingfire
Egg
Egg
Breaking News: Amaju Pinnick left an empty treasury

Post by hangingfire »

Breaking News:
Amaju Pinnick left an empty treasury

https://sportsjoust.com/amaju-pinnick-l ... -treasury/
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Breaking News: Amaju Pinnick left an empty treasury

Post by Dammy »

hangingfire wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:37 pm Breaking News:

No be everybody be Peter Obi o!
I am happy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Do you by chance know how much was left in the treasury for him when he became President?

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

No kidding? Na today yansh begin dey for back?
Anyone expecting something different?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:46 pm Do you by chance know how much was left in the treasury for him when he became President?

why are you concerned about how much was left.. nah you put money inside?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
hangingfire
Egg
Egg

Post by hangingfire »

1naija wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:46 pm Do you by chance know how much was left in the treasury for him when he became President?

I sure him sef nor meet shishi dia. Efen di new bobo wey dey rake now, we go see how much him go leave behind.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Remember when the b45t4rd Arsenal fan, Pinnick, was using our money to purchase a house in North London? And then he will fly the coaches and then Eguavoen, and they will sleep in the house? Then he will invite the players to that house and they will have meetings? and he will pump our money into the house and the refreshments? He will also use our money to attend Arsenal games telling us that he and the NFF staff like Eguavoen are "in London to scout our players," when we did not have any player playing for Arsenal?

And people on CE kept quiet because their b45t4rd club was benefiting? Tell me this is not a club that has drained Nigeria? Reminds of those private companies that benefited from slavery and colonialism. it will not be well with that club and their fans!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:26 pm

why are you concerned about how much was left.. nah you put money inside?
And that is why serious people don’t work with such people.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:44 pm Remember when the b45t4rd Arsenal fan, Pinnick, was using our money to purchase a house in North London? And then he will fly the coaches and then Eguavoen, and they will sleep in the house? Then he will invite the players to that house and they will have meetings? and he will pump our money into the house and the refreshments? He will also use our money to attend Arsenal games telling us that he and the NFF staff like Eguavoen are "in London to scout our players," when we did not have any player playing for Arsenal?

And people on CE kept quiet because their b45t4rd club was benefiting? Tell me this is not a club that has drained Nigeria? Reminds of those private companies that benefited from slavery and colonialism. it will not be well with that club and their fans!
Not a single Arsenal fan condoned that criminal and his fraudulent activities. I wired him so many dirtie e-slaps on twitter that he eventually blocked me. Stop it o jare. PinNUT is a thieving berstardo and nothing his supporters say will change that. Yeye dey smell!
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Can anyone point to one thing Pinnick, our worst football president ever, did as NFF charman?
What with missed international qualifications at all levels while he is busy running around
trying to source players developed by other countries? He couldn't hide his derision for the
local league and talents as evidenced by his dressing up in his favorite foreign club jersey
while pretending to chase second grade talents.
His picture needs accompany the word con in a dictionary. Period!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

joao wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:47 pm Can anyone point to one thing Pinnick, our worst football president ever, did as NFF charman?
What with missed international qualifications at all levels while he is busy running around
trying to source players developed by other countries? He couldn't hide his derision for the
local league and talents as evidenced by his dressing up in his favorite foreign club jersey
while pretending to chase second grade talents.
His picture needs accompany the word con in a dictionary. Period!
Agree!!! The worst ever!!. He siphoned Nigeria's money to go foreign.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

100%Naija wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:22 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:44 pm Remember when the b45t4rd Arsenal fan, Pinnick, was using our money to purchase a house in North London? And then he will fly the coaches and then Eguavoen, and they will sleep in the house? Then he will invite the players to that house and they will have meetings? and he will pump our money into the house and the refreshments? He will also use our money to attend Arsenal games telling us that he and the NFF staff like Eguavoen are "in London to scout our players," when we did not have any player playing for Arsenal?

Not a single Arsenal fan condoned that criminal and his fraudulent activities. I wired him so many dirtie e-slaps on twitter that he eventually blocked me. Stop it o jare. PinNUT is a thieving berstardo and nothing his supporters say will change that. Yeye dey smell!
Are you saying Yeyeman had a hand in the fraud? :? :shock:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:05 pm

Are you saying Yeyeman had a hand in the fraud? :? :shock:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

:D

You dey mind him. Danfo and his Texan-based bff are always accusing people of telling lies while they are the ones putting out false narratives on this forum. Tell me the Arsenal supporters that were supporting Pinnick? I bashed that coconut head for that London fiasco and his thievery until I tire.

FYI I’m a die hard arsenal supporter even though I’ve laid low over the years. Don’t forget about 15-20 years ago on this forum we made a bet with some Man U supporters that Arsenal will beat Man U in a match or the loser will stay away from this forum for 2 weeks. We lost the bet and everyone stayed away except for Robbynice Lol…I think he opened a new account with the name Babs or something like that. The good old days :D
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:45 pm :D

You dey mind him. Danfo and his Texan-based bff are always accusing people of telling lies while they are the ones putting out false narratives on this forum. Tell me the Arsenal supporters that were supporting Pinnick? I bashed that coconut head for that London fiasco and his thievery until I tire.

FYI I’m a die hard arsenal supporter even though I’ve laid low over the years. Don’t forget about 15-20 years ago on this forum we made a bet with some Man U supporters that Arsenal will beat Man U in a match or the loser will stay away from this forum for 2 weeks. We lost the bet and everyone stayed away except for Robbynice Lol…I think he opened a new account with the name Babs or something like that. The good old days :D
i know you are upset because you've been exposed as someone who constantly tell lies. I even posted your false narrative and you got all worked up. Instead of trying to learn how to research so you can stop telling lies, you've decided to derail the thread because you were caught in a lie. Now you choose to reminisce about a bet lost years ago, because your head finds it difficult to send words to your fingers so typing and expressing yourself has become a chore ..smh .. you see this is why you are here just to make up the numbers.. You do not have the intellect on how to express yourself properly. Learn to read and research. It isn't that complicated..

This way you won't choose to post false statement all over CE . simple currency exchange sef dey hard you.. google that crap instead of embarrassing yourself
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:12 pm

i know you are upset because you've been exposed as someone who constantly tell lies. I even posted your false narrative and you got all worked up. Instead of trying to learn how to research so you can stop telling lies, you've decided to derail the thread because you were caught in a lie. Now you choose to reminisce about a bet lost years ago, because your head finds it difficult to send words to your fingers so typing and expressing yourself has become a chore ..smh .. you see this is why you are here just to make up the numbers.. You do not have the intellect on how to express yourself properly. Learn to read and research. It isn't that complicated..

This way you won't choose to post false statement all over CE . simple currency exchange sef dey hard you.. google that crap instead of embarrassing yourself
Lol…says the guy that has no job and can’t put two sentences together. Stop copying and pasting stuff that other people have said to you.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...na who surprise about this? na business as usual as he will never be held o account.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:10 pm

Lol…says the guy that has no job and can’t put two sentences together. Stop copying and pasting stuff that other people have said to you.
we are in 2023, half of the population works from home. Typing on CE isn't that hard when you have a home office ..get that into your head
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Things make sense now :D
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:25 pm

we are in 2023, half of the population works from home. Typing on CE isn't that hard when you have a home office ..get that into your head
MOST people started working from home in 2000 due to the pandemic. You got 10,2539 posts and counting for Christ sake. You didn’t amass that much posts in 3 yrs. Like Martin Lawrence used to say to the late Tommy on his show,“ you ain’t got no job!”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:05 pm

MOST people started working from home in 2000 due to the pandemic. You got 10,2539 posts and counting for Christ sake. You didn’t amass that much posts in 3 yrs. Like Martin Lawrence used to say to the late Tommy on his show,“ you ain’t got no job!”
focus, you see because you are so quick to post you constantly post rubbish . The pandemic never started 23 years ago. You can cry from here to infinity . I only visit 3 websites . CE is one of them. cry me a river about the post. I am a confident man with a huge intellect, I reason well and express them on CE , discussing football and Nigeria. You aren't smart and lack basic critical thinking skills so that is why you do not count on this forum . You find it difficult to gather your thoughts and post it on the forum, it shows in your post.
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:44 pm
packerland wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:05 pm
100%Naija wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:22 pm Not a single Arsenal fan condoned that criminal and his fraudulent activities. I wired him so many dirtie e-slaps on twitter that he eventually blocked me. Stop it o jare. PinNUT is a thieving berstardo and nothing his supporters say will change that. Yeye dey smell!

focus, you see because you are so quick to post you constantly post rubbish . The pandemic never started 23 years ago. You can cry from here to infinity . I only visit 3 websites . CE is one of them. cry me a river about the post. I am a confident man with a huge intellect, I reason well and express them on CE , discussing football and Nigeria. You aren't smart and lack basic critical thinking skills so that is why you do not count on this forum . You find it difficult to gather your thoughts and post it on the forum, it shows in your post.
Lol…weak comeback. The Pandemic started in 2020. Pointing out typo won’t bringing me down to your level of intellect. You ignored the part I said you didn’t amass this much posts in 3yrs.

“I am a confident man with a huge intellect”,:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This made my day.
Last edited by packerland on Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^ You chose to abuse danfo and myself, all because you got exposed. Massive shame on you, it almost 12, and that's lunch time . some of us do take lunch while working , i am out
SuperEagles