Breaking News: Amaju Pinnick left an empty treasury

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Breaking News: Amaju Pinnick left an empty treasury

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:54 pm ^ You chose to abuse danfo and myself, all because you got exposed. Massive shame on you, it almost 12, and that's lunch time . some of us do take lunch while working , i am out
You ain’t got no job Lol
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Breaking News: Amaju Pinnick left an empty treasury

Post by 100%Naija »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:35 pm
packerland wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:45 pm :D
100%Naija wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:22 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:44 pm Remember when the b45t4rd Arsenal fan, Pinnick, was using our money to purchase a house in North London? And then he will fly the coaches and then Eguavoen, and they will sleep in the house? Then he will invite the players to that house and they will have meetings? and he will pump our money into the house and the refreshments? He will also use our money to attend Arsenal games telling us that he and the NFF staff like Eguavoen are "in London to scout our players," when we did not have any player playing for Arsenal?

And people on CE kept quiet because their b45t4rd club was benefiting? Tell me this is not a club that has drained Nigeria? Reminds of those private companies that benefited from slavery and colonialism. it will not be well with that club and their fans!
Not a single Arsenal fan condoned that criminal and his fraudulent activities. I wired him so many dirtie e-slaps on twitter that he eventually blocked me. Stop it o jare. PinNUT is a thieving berstardo and nothing his supporters say will change that. Yeye dey smell!
You dey mind him. Danfo and his Texan-based bff are always accusing people of telling lies while they are the ones putting out false narratives on this forum. Tell me the Arsenal supporters that were supporting Pinnick? I bashed that coconut head for that London fiasco and his thievery until I tire.

FYI I’m a die hard arsenal supporter even though I’ve laid low over the years. Don’t forget about 15-20 years ago on this forum we made a bet with some Man U supporters that Arsenal will beat Man U in a match or the loser will stay away from this forum for 2 weeks. We lost the bet and everyone stayed away except for Robbynice Lol…I think he opened a new account with the name Babs or something like that. The good old days :D
Things make sense now :D
What is wrong with being a diehard gunner? Packerland (and all gunners/gooners) is/are proper Oba(s). The ladies cant get enough of us. Marra fack, We (supporters of The Arsenal) are all gods to you mere mortals.

Lay down and dobale in the presence of his royal highness Packerland. Ewu ewu Borinho patta washer :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!