Nig U23 0 - Gui U23 0 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nig U23 0 - Gui U23 0 FT

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Game was played today in Nigeria and looks like our Olympics dream is likely over unless we can get a win in Guinea. Salisu has finally finished us off. Hopefully, this will be enough to get him fired.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Polly
Egg
Egg
Re: Nig U23 0 - Gui U23 0 FT

Post by Polly »

Salisu is an old-style Nigerian coach whose philosophy, training and team tactics come in two words: "early goals." Once a team stops his team from scoring in the first 15 minutes, there isn't much hope.

Left to me, another coach should handle the squad for the away leg of this tie.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

When the team selection consist of players from Athletic Newham what does anyone expect
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

2nd leg is in Morocco so we’re still in it
[media] [/media]
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Flex Swift wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:47 pm When the team selection consist of players from Athletic Newham what does anyone expect
It’s shocking that Salisu had to dig thaw low to find U23 players. 9th div of English football . Sad.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Could they not have called

Victor Boniface
Alhassan Yusuf
Akinsamaro
Eletu
Onyedika
Idaho
Ozoh

These guys are just a joke.

It's always about marketing junk players.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:10 pm Could they not have called

Victor Boniface
Alhassan Yusuf
Akinsamaro
Eletu
Onyedika
Idaho
Ozoh

I was shouting a couple of weeks ago that Ozoh was should be invited but clowns here were yabbing me. How is Onyedika not good enough to be in this team? We deserve to be in this mess.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:14 pmI was shouting a couple of weeks ago that Ozoh was should be invited but clowns here were yabbing me. How is Onyedika not good enough to be in this team? We deserve to be in this mess.
Nope! You most definitely was NOT…

Instead, you were blathering that Ozoh (actually you said “Uzoh”, so possibly a different player altogether :wink: ), who has not even yet committed to play for Nigeria, should have been invited for the U20 AFCON that is not a FIFA-sanctioned tournament and thus for which teams are not obligated to release players (and several clubs did not release invited players to Nigeria for the competition), in the midst of an ongoing season for which he has been on the Crystal Palace first-team roster. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:12 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:47 pmWhen the team selection consist of players from Athletic Newham what does anyone expect
It’s shocking that Salisu had to dig thaw low to find U23 players. 9th div of English football . Sad.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you folks wailing…
You wanted FB players by force or by fire, because HB players are only “quota”. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Gotti wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:30 pm
bret- hart wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:14 pmI was shouting a couple of weeks ago that Ozoh was should be invited but clowns here were yabbing me. How is Onyedika not good enough to be in this team? We deserve to be in this mess.
Nope! You most definitely was NOT…

Instead, you were blathering that Ozoh (actually you said “Uzoh”, so possibly a different player altogether :wink: ), who has not even yet committed to play for Nigeria, should have been invited for the U20 AFCON that is not a FIFA-sanctioned tournament and thus for which teams are not obligated to release players (and several clubs did not release invited players to Nigeria for the competition), in the midst of an ongoing season for which he has been on the Crystal Palace first-team roster. SMH
I said here multiple times that Ozoh should be called up. U20, U23 and Super Eagles. BTW, Have you seen a psychiatrist yet?

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:10 pm Could they not have called

Victor Boniface
Alhassan Yusuf
Akinsamaro
Eletu
Onyedika
Idaho
Ozoh

What a way to start off a list :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Two ineligible players, seems you have more in common with Salisu than you think
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:45 pmI said here multiple times that Ozoh should be called up. U20, U23 and Super Eagles. BTW, Have you seen a psychiatrist yet?
Again, with the childish personal invective…
When I elect to RESPOND in kind, you’ll starting crying again. SMH
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Gotti wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:41 am
bret- hart wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:45 pmI said here multiple times that Ozoh should be called up. U20, U23 and Super Eagles. BTW, Have you seen a psychiatrist yet?
Again, with the childish personal invective…
When I elect to RESPOND in kind, you’ll starting crying again. SMH
>
Childish? Dont quote me then. You said I was on drugs simply because I was calling for Ozoh and other more deserving players to be invited to our National teams U20 to SuperEagles.. You think i care about your juvenile insults? :sleep:

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Flex Swift wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:47 pm When the team selection consist of players from Athletic Newham what does anyone expect
I know, that was enough to sound the alarm.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:50 amChildish? Dont quote me then. You said I was on drugs simply because I was calling for Ozoh and other more deserving players to be invited to our National teams U20 to SuperEagles.. You think i care about your juvenile insults? :sleep:
Dummy, when you SHARE your opinion on a PUBLIC platform…
The PUBLIC you address is free to respond/comment thereupon.

Yes, I worried for your health and pondered if you were high because you responded to my post that certain players should be considered for the WC by insulting me and essentially saying the SAME thing - later to be followed by informing us that England qualified for the U20 AFCON, and not being able to differentiate between AFCON and WC discourse, etc.etc.

Now, I realize why CE folks refer to you as Bret-FART…
There’s NO DIFFERENCE between the stench that emanates from BOTH orifices. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Gotti wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:34 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:47 pmWhen the team selection consist of players from Athletic Newham what does anyone expect

You wanted FB players by force or by fire, because HB players are only “quota”. SMH
Gotti,

My guy nawa for you. It’s always FC vs LC with you. You’re not even talking about the poor result because the team is coached by a local coach. Good luck getting a result in away in a do or die encounter. I defended Randy Waldrum for long but even I recently came out and said he has to go.

Most people here were saying that Salisu didn’t even pick our best local players for the team. Please talk about that.
Last edited by packerland on Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:09 pm 2nd leg is in Morocco so we’re still in it
[media] [/media]
Morocco or Guinea? If it’s in Morocco (North Africa), you might as well write the team’s obituary. North Africans will cheat their way to a win at home. They’ll harass the ref, fake injuries to get you sent off, and flash lasers in your eyes.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Gotti wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:15 am
bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:50 amChildish? Dont quote me then. You said I was on drugs simply because I was calling for Ozoh and other more deserving players to be invited to our National teams U20 to SuperEagles.. You think i care about your juvenile insults? :sleep:
Dummy, when you SHARE your opinion on a PUBLIC platform…
The PUBLIC you address is free to respond/comment thereupon.

Yes, I worried for your health and pondered if you were high because you responded to my post that certain players should be considered for the WC by insulting me and essentially saying the SAME thing - later to be followed by informing us that England qualified for the U20 AFCON, and not being able to differentiate between AFCON and WC discourse, etc.etc.

Now, I realize why CE folks refer to you as Bret-FART…
There’s NO DIFFERENCE between the stench that emanates from BOTH orifices. SMH
Oh my someone is still projecting. You see why I urge you to see a psychiatrist. I'm sure your primary care doctor can find one that accepts Medicaid o. :D All that garbage, fluff and bullsheeet does not negate what i consistently say here. Only the best of the best of the best should ever wear the GWG be it U17, U20, U23, Super Eagles. Hence why i kept harping on Ozoh. You OTOH was too busy defending your corrupt incompetent client Bo$$o and the clowns at the NFF justifying the trash performance in Egypt and the rubbish players brought forward by Bo$$o. Unfortunately, now Ozoh has been called up by England U18. But hey keep calling me names like I give a crap. Nigerian football is basically Arkham asylum and you are its legal representative.

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

packerland wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:37 amYou wanted FB players by force or by fire, because HB players are only “quota”. SMH
Gotti,

My guy nawa for you. It’s always FC vs LC with you. You’re not even talking about the poor result because the team is coached by a local coach. Good luck getting a result in away in a do or die encounter. I defended Randy Waldrum for long but even I recently came out and said he has to go.

Most people here were saying that Salisu didn’t even pick our best local players for the team. Please talk about that.[/quote]
Huh? FC vs LC?!
Who mentioned anything about coaches?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

packerland wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:37 am
Gotti wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:34 pmYou wanted FB players by force or by fire, because HB players are only “quota”. SMH
Gotti,

Most people here were saying that Salisu didn’t even pick our best local players for the team. Please talk about that.
Huh? FC vs LC?!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:24 amOh my someone is still projecting. You see why I urge you to see a psychiatrist. I'm sure your primary care doctor can find one that accepts Medicaid o. :D All that garbage, fluff and bullsheeet does not negate what i consistently say here. Only the best of the best of the best should ever wear the GWG be it U17, U20, U23, Super Eagles. Hence why i kept harping on Ozoh. You OTOH was too busy defending your corrupt incompetent client Bo$$o and the clowns at the NFF justifying the trash performance in Egypt and the rubbish players brought forward by Bo$$o. Unfortunately, now Ozoh has been called up by England U18. But hey keep calling me names like I give a crap. Nigerian football is basically Arkham asylum and you are its legal representative.
If you hadn’t previously exhibited bi-polar symptoms, I would bother with pointing out the irony…
Nonetheless, keep on obtusely FARTING about ‘inviting’ a player who has never committed to Nigeria! SMH
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Gotti wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:34 pm

Wailing? Far from it, emotionally detached from the national teams; all the current coaches at all levels are incompetent including the Portuguese coach of the Eagles.

Will continue to support individual Nigerian players doing well at club level then listen to the fortunes of the national team.Not going to waste my time watching poorly coached, poorly selected teams play very poor football.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Gotti wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:55 am
packerland wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:37 am
Gotti wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:34 pmYou wanted FB players by force or by fire, because HB players are only “quota”. SMH
Gotti,

Huh? FC vs LC?!
My typo with the acronym, but it’s doesn’t matter whether the discussion is FC vs LC or FB vs LP… you always stay local no matter what. Be objective for once.