New Sports Minister

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
New Sports Minister

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Folks, we’re at such a low point right now that I think we need to focus on who the new sports minister might be. It’s our next best opportunity to get somebody that could put our football on the right path. Politics aside, the new administration will select a new sports minister who will no doubt try to stamp his authority on our football programs. A few months ago former SE players had a dinner with BAT. Okocha, Kanu , Mutui , Amokachi and many more were present. They pledged their support and BAT promised to put things right. Politics aside, the former players are likely to have a say in the direction of our football.

My hope is that the new admin will choose somebody with sports admin experience that’ll put a shock to the present system. The likes of Emenalo and Olofinjana could be candidates if the new admin is willing to give them the power to make things right. We have an opportunity here however small.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: New Sports Minister

Post by Eaglezbeak »

It’s Nigeria.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: New Sports Minister

Post by Lolly »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:30 pm It’s Nigeria.
And its politics. Boys must be rewarded.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."