NGR 0 vs GUINEA-BISSAU 1 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: NGR 0 vs GUINEA-BISSAU 1 (FT)

Post by 1naija »

The only good thing about the game was that I discovered I have Awoof Supersports ... I am talking all their channels.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:58 pm The only good thing about the game was that I discovered I have Awoof Supersports ... I am talking all their channels.

Na free? How dit u sign up?
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Meanwhile Senegal is showing Mozambique how to handle kpekpe teams. 2 - 0 in 15 minutes.

Don't ask me how I am watching it..

Okay, I'll tell you. On Supersports! :D :D :thumbs:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Through a Job Corp Program. Are you interested?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:59 pm
1naija wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:58 pm The only good thing about the game was that I discovered I have Awoof Supersports ... I am talking all their channels.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

On Amazon Fire stick. Someone hooked me up. Don't know he did it.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:59 pm

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Was this a qualifier or a friendly? I don't pay attention to the Eagles these days.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Everything they've touched since they clamored for the kneejerk sacking of Rohr has crumbled to dust. Anyway, good luck!
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Orion wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:29 pm Everything they've touched since they clamored for the kneejerk sacking of Rohr has crumbled to dust. Anyway, good luck!
What’s with Nigerians and this idolatry of MEDIOCRITY…
Frankly, Agent Rohr should have been fired TWO YEARS EARLIER in 2019!

Anyway, if you retain a nostalgia for Rohr…
Go watch Benin Rep (an upcoming side in recent years) under Rohr huffing-and-puffing at home against Rwanda. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Didnt watch but not surprised. They fired a coach Rohr but retained 99% of his roster including his apere goalies about one year later still and expect a different result.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Our football is a case of too many cooks ruining the broth. From NFF officials to coaches and fans,
we have been slowly lowering the bar of success. What with overhyped players and sentimental
ideas about team selection? Add to that the fact that players come to camp arrogantly taken for
granted that they have a shirt number, and all that needs be done is enjoy the atmosphere and
suit up. No focus or mental discipline going into the match, but lots of songs and prayers.

Chai, our football don suffer o!. We no even fit score at home, onlt to open yansh?
:ohmy: :( :sad:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

1naija wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:23 pm Meanwhile Senegal is showing Mozambique how to handle kpekpe teams. 2 - 0 in 15 minutes.
Make that 4-0 in the first 40 minutes… 8-)
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

joao wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:43 pm Our football is a case of too many cooks ruining the broth. From NFF officials to coaches and fans,
we have been slowly lowering the bar of success. What with overhyped players and sentimental
ideas about team selection? Add to that the fact that players come to camp arrogantly taken for
granted that they have a shirt number, and all that needs be done is enjoy the atmosphere and
suit up. No focus or mental discipline going into the match, but lots of songs and prayers.[/color]

Chai, our football don suffer o!. We no even fit score at home, onlt to open yansh?
Not a religious person myself (nor indeed a crooner :lol: ), but…

We used to sing and pray when we were WINNING championships and the Olympics…
Let’s not chase shadows in derogation of substance, and obfuscate with everything but the real problem.
Last edited by Gotti on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

SE ranking will likely take a hit and bump,us out of the top 5 meaning if somehow we qualify new will not be seeded.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Nigerians with life threatening internal political strife is trying to reap where it did not sow; funny you guys think your internal political conflicts and ethnic hatred and football/national team that thrives on collective unconscious psychological cohesion & motivation are mutually exclusive? Continue idiotttic oloshis
Last edited by jette1 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

MOST Nigerians are sick in the head! And their sexual arousal when it comes to failure or mediocrity is the reason the country is in the dustbin. Tufiakwa! I have never seen people yearn for failure this deeply.
Gotti wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:38 pm
Orion wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:29 pm Everything they've touched since they clamored for the kneejerk sacking of Rohr has crumbled to dust. Anyway, good luck!

Go watch Benin Rep (an upcoming side in recent years) under Rohr huffing-and-puffing at home against Rwanda. SMH
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

I don't believe Rohr should have stayed on beyond the 2022 World Cup (if we had qualified). His project would have been completed.

The current mess is due to the last-minute stupid derailing of an ongoing project which led to catastrophic results. The team is yet to recover from all that mess. José Peseiro has no business coaching the SE. It's a weird kneejerk appointment by people who knew they fvvcked up by sacking Rohr.

Every single thing they've touched since then has crumbled to dust. Ha!
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:53 pm MOST Nigerians are sick in the head! And their sexual arousal when it comes to failure or mediocrity is the reason the country is in the dustbin. Tufiakwa! I have never seen people yearn for failure this deeply.

You’re certainly in the 99 percentile of them as one that’s divinely mentally ill. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Gotti wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:49 pm
joao wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:43 pm Our football is a case of too many cooks ruining the broth. From NFF officials to coaches and fans,
suit up. No focus or mental discipline going into the match, but lots of songs and prayers.[/color]

Not a religious person myself (nor indeed a crooner :lol: ), but…

We used to sing and pray when we were WINNING championships and the Olympics…
Let’s not chase shadows in derogation of substance, and obfuscate with everything but the real problem.
See your point, but note that I also pointed out what I see as major issues.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Gotti but has any Nigerian coach been this piss poor to start a tenure. Agree with you on Rohr but he was actually ok until the pandemic and seemed to just crumble after. This guy though just sucks
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NGR 0 vs GUINEA-BISSAU 0

Post by airwolex »

blueangel wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:36 pm We beat all these African teams
Against real Teams like Portugal we look so bad.
Famous last words :biggrin:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:04 pm
azuka wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:03 pm That dunce of a coach should be fired.
Ya think...he's focused on winning a tournament he might not even qualify for :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
How can you win a tournament with no midfield ?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Luckily, I requested to work overtime today. Initially, I was upset that I would miss the match.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

… and some of you jokers think Salisu is a bad coach.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ❗️

Cheers.