I'm not ready to retire from the NT - Ahmed Musa

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: I'm not ready to retire from the NT - Ahmed Musa

Post by packerland »

wiseone wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:45 pm Exactly. He was not even in the first 11!
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:36 pm Musa was not the problem yesterday❗️

Cheers.
Are we out of players that can take his spot? Why can’t a guy like Onyedika or Alhassan take his spot since we are thin on midfielders? A team like Kenya can continue to invite Victor Wanyama until he turns 50 because they don’t have anyone else but that is not the case with Nigeria.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I agree with you that Onyedika should have been in the squad (not Alhassan Yusuf though who has been injured for the past few months).

Onyedika instead of Musa would not have made any difference bc Jose would still have picked the same first 11 - without Onyedika.

I find it shocking that a “professional” football coach played 4-4-2 with only one DM and is surprised that his team lost.
packerland wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:55 pm
Are we out of players that can take his spot? Why can’t a guy like Onyedika or Alhassan take his spot since we are thin on midfielders? A team like Kenya can continue to invite Victor Wanyama until he turns 50 because they don’t have anyone else but that is not the case with Nigeria.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

wiseone wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:05 pm I agree with you that Onyedika should have been in the squad (not Alhassan Yusuf though who has been injured for the past few months).

Onyedika instead of Musa would not have made any difference bc Jose would still have picked the same first 11 - without Onyedika.

I find it shocking that a “professional” football coach played 4-4-2 with only one DM and is surprised that his team lost.

That was head scratching. The one DM he chose should not even be starting based on current form and fitness.
packerland wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:55 pm
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Our squad is imbalanced.

Too many forwards and not enough midfielders.

Which forwards will you chop ?

Musa is first on the block. A totally useless player. The frauds have started with their lies about how he played well the other day. LMFAO.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Agree with you re the unbalanced squad. People are angry about Musa but he is not the main problem as he is not in the starting 11.

That said, deploying BOS as a winger further up the pitch, and bringing in Ebuehi and Onyedika (instead of Musa and Onyeka) would have been sensible moves.

Very odd that the red-hot in form Moffi did not start the game and Iheanacho started instead of him.
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:47 pm Our squad is imbalanced.

Too many forwards and not enough midfielders.

Which forwards will you chop ?

Musa is first on the block. A totally useless player. The frauds have started with their lies about how he played well the other day. LMFAO.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

You guys don't seem to understand that building a formidable team is a process.

Part of that process is building an entire squad full of quality in every position and their backups.

Every time that useless chicken head Musa gets called up it deprives the coach of looking at other options in camp.

Alhassan Yusuf
Nathan Tella
Chuba Akpom
Victor Boniface
Victor Orban
Kelechi Nwakali
Obinna Nwobodo

None of these players have even been looked at.

Every time that clown Musa is called deprives any real coach the opportunity to potentially find missing piece to the puzzle.

International breaks are few and far between, we don't have time to waste, yet that is what we continue to do and then are shocked at our continued failure.

It isn't about whether Musa played or not.

See the bigger picture for once in your lives.