I'm not ready to retire from the NT - Ahmed Musa

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg
I'm not ready to retire from the NT - Ahmed Musa

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

“We know our country. No matter what, whoever they call you, they have to talk. I don’t have to listen to anyone.

“I’m the one doing my job, but if my body wants me to stop, I’ll stop. I’m playing with my club and have a good contract, so why does anyone want me to resign from the national team?

“This is what I’m playing and know how to play. I give my best always when I’m called to the national team from day one and if the coach doesn’t call me anymore, then that’s fine.”

https://punchng.com/ill-quit-eagles-whe ... hmed-musa/
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I'm not ready to retire from the NT - Ahmed Musa

Post by maceo4 »

At least he gave ok crosses when he came on...lmao
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Senator Musa, abegi if you don’t leave football, football will leave you… :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Shameless, selfish, unpatriotic clown.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

he should retire
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Selfish bloke! When the same fans that adore you in the NT are telling you to retire, maybe it is time to retire.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Musa was not the problem yesterday❗️

Cheers.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

packerland wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:28 pm Selfish bloke! When the same fans that adore you in the NT are telling you to retire, maybe it is time to retire.
But it is the coach that keeps on inviting him??? So the coach is to BLAME. Why criticize somene answering the call to national service?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:58 pm
packerland wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:28 pm Selfish bloke! When the same fans that adore you in the NT are telling you to retire, maybe it is time to retire.
But it is the coach that keeps on inviting him??? So the coach is to BLAME. Why criticize somene answering the call to national service?
You have a point. I don’t know if you are a betting man, but if you are, will you bet your house that the coach is the one that is inviting him? You got all these questionable invites plus Pinnick once confessed to imposing Musa on Rohr.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

packerland wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:03 pm
You have a point. I don’t know if you are a betting man, but if you are, will you bet your house that the coach is the one that is inviting him? You got all these questionable invites plus Pinnick once confessed to imposing Musa on Rohr.
A professional coach accept responsibility for team invitation and selection. IF a player is imposed on the coach then the coach should QUIT!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I wonder o.
Even though I don’t agree with his invitation, I wouldn’t blame him for answering a national call.
What’s with that?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Damunk wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:23 pm
I wonder o.
Even though I don’t agree with his invitation, I wouldn’t blame him for answering a national call.
What’s with that?
You think this clown isn't aware of the funny business regarding the NFF forcing him on coaches ?

The selfish prick is aware that he is taking the place of better and younger players who can help SE much more than he can. He knows he has nothing to offer footballing wise.

He has a relationship with the higher ups clearly, so he knows full well what is going on, so he is 100% complicit. He is even more complicit than the NFF because ONLY HE can put an end to the charade by RETIRING.

Or do you think he is a slave to the NFF, and by force he must play. Are the NFF preventing him from calling it a day ?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

We all know Musa is connected to higher ups at the NFF. This is not new. They are the ones forcing coaches to invite him. This is why i wish Oliseh or Ammunike was coach. They wont tolerate such rubbish.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:48 pm We all know Musa is connected to higher ups at the NFF. This is not new. They are the ones forcing coaches to invite him. This is why i wish Oliseh or Ammunike was coach. They wont tolerate such rubbish.
Oliseh brings even worse problems.

Beefing with key players.

I will rather Musa forced on us than Oliseh dropping some of our best players because of his ego.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:06 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:03 pm
A professional coach accept responsibility for team invitation and selection. IF a player is imposed on the coach then the coach should QUIT!
The people running the show are not professional. Do you expect them to hire professional coaches or act like professionals? Rohr should have quit when Muss was imposed on him. I’ll see how Pesero handles having some of his coaches rotated with alternative coaches. Professionals don’t allow politicians and public figures invade training sessions. Serious teams do that on their off days.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:51 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:48 pm We all know Musa is connected to higher ups at the NFF. This is not new. They are the ones forcing coaches to invite him. This is why i wish Oliseh or Ammunike was coach. They wont tolerate such rubbish.

I will rather Musa forced on us than Oliseh dropping some of our best players because of his ego.
I like Oliseh but he’s a hot head. Let Amunike be the coach if we can’t afford to pay for a good one. I don’t mind Finidi but he might be a bit inexperienced.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

packerland wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:13 pm

I like Oliseh but he’s a hot head. Let Amunike be the coach if we can’t afford to pay for a good one. I don’t mind Finidi but he might be a bit inexperienced.
What does Amuneke actually bring to the table?

Let’s test your recommendation:
Would you hire him if he were Ghanaian, Senegalese or Cameroonian?
What would you be asking the NFF Chairman who tomorrow announces the new SE coach, a Cameroonian by name ‘Manuel Emenke’?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

he was one of the best players vs GB ... so blame the so called younger ones who cannot perform
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:26 pm he was one of the best players vs GB ... so blame the so called younger ones who cannot perform
He played well and played like he wanted it. However, there is need to clear out lots of these players and Musa included.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...we are blaming a player who came in at the dying minutes of a lost match. Thank God he did not cause the goal, or a deciding goal against us, else some will be calling for 'murder'.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Damunk wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:23 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:13 pm

What does Amuneke actually bring to the table?

Let’s test your recommendation:
Would you hire him if he were Ghanaian, Senegalese or Cameroonian?
What would you be asking the NFF Chairman who tomorrow announces the new SE coach, a Cameroonian by name ‘Manuel Emenke’?
Yes. Amunike is an IF hire. Him or Finidi are option number two if the truly NFF cannot afford to hire a real foreign coach. The only advantage Amunike has over Finidi is experience abundance a no nonsense attitude. I will take the Moroccan coach in a heartbeat if he’s available.

I’ll list Amunike’s qualifications if that what you are asking.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

mcal wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:41 pm ...we are blaming a player who came in at the dying minutes of a lost match. Thank God he did not cause the goal, or a deciding goal against us, else some will be calling for 'murder'.
Its’s out of frustration. These loses makes one take a holistic view of the team. You start to question some of the invites, the quality of the pitch and all the interference before match day. Musa might be fulfilling his captaincy duties but speaking to the press didn’t help his case.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Exactly. He was not even in the first 11!
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:36 pm Musa was not the problem yesterday❗️

Cheers.