Fire Peseiro Now!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Fire Peseiro Now!!!

Post by Cito »

There is no 2 ways about it. His position is untenable at this point. We have lost almost every game under this man.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Fire Peseiro Now!!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Cito wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:06 pm There is no 2 ways about it. His position is untenable at this point. We have lost almost every game under this man.
For what? Who were you beating before?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

8 games with two wins?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:07 pm
Cito wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:06 pm There is no 2 ways about it. His position is untenable at this point. We have lost almost every game under this man.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

The substitution of Kelechi for Onuachu is the same offence as partying during Covid ( if not worse). The guy needs to go….

My issue is that Salisu is equally bad, so is Amunike and of Egu…..

Not sold on Finidi…..

I will say it again….go get Renard…..Saudi ain’t going no way
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

Enyi wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:12 pm
The substitution of Kelechi for Onuachu is the same offence as partying during Covid ( if not worse). The guy needs to go….

Not sold on Finidi…..

DO YOU HAVE MONEY TO PAY A FOREIGN COACH???
thanks
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

He should have been fired at half time of this match.
He has simply overstayed his welcome.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I don't think any of the aforementioned will serve anything worse than what we witnessed today. That was a 'choosing level' formation, if I was to call it that, by the coach.

Not sold on Finidi…..

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cito wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:11 pm 8 games with two wins?
What was the record 8 games prior to that?

Look, there’re some major issues with this team that needs to be ironed out, the team is structurally broken and needs to be repaired block by block. We either face the hard work now or keep replacing coach’s.This team as is cannot make the 2nd rd of Afcon with Klop and Pep as his assistant coach.

Leave Pesseiro alone and work with him to figure it out. If he qualifies for Afcon let him continue and take the team to Afcon. If he doesn’t then he’s fired. You can’t keep passing a broken team to a new coach and expect him to win rightaway. Especially if you can’t pay the current one or the new coach.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I don't think any of the aforementioned will serve anything worse than what we witnessed today. That was a 'choosing level' formation, if I was to call it that, by the coach.

Not sold on Finidi…..

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

4 wins, 3 ties and 1 loss.

The team was better under the previous guy. At least they had a structure that this guy could have built upon. He ended up making the team worse, shapeless and without direction. Of the 8 games this guy has led this team, tell me one recurring theme. Are they building a defensive team? No
A team with any semblance of formation? No
What is it then you want to build on?
Subbing Air O to fight for the same space with Oshimhen? Cmon man.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:19 pm

Look, there’re some major issues with this team that needs to be ironed out, the team is structurally broken and needs to be repaired block by block. We either face the hard work now or keep replacing coach’s.This team as is cannot make the 2nd rd of Afcon with Klop and Pep as his assistant coach.

Leave Pesseiro alone and work with him to figure it out. If he qualifies for Afcon let him continue and take the team to Afcon. If he doesn’t then he’s fired. You can’t keep passing a broken team to a new coach and expect him to win rightaway. Especially if you can’t pay the current one or the new coach.
Last edited by Cito on Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

azuka wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:19 pm He should have been fired at half time of this match.
He has simply overstayed his welcome.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cito wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:22 pm 4 wins, 3 ties and 1 loss.

But he wasn’t good enough. I though you want a coach that’ll start off with 8 wins and 0 loses.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I never said that. I want a coach who will show a direction no matter how little after a few games in charge. Let the team start showing some form of identity after a few games. Is that too much to ask for?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:26 pm
Cito wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:22 pm 4 wins, 3 ties and 1 loss.

But he wasn’t good enough. I though you want a coach that’ll start off with 8 wins and 0 loses.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The guy is a complete Fraud. He needs to be let go. We can't do any worse than today!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

bros, no coach can achieve much with this bunch of lowgrade players
Give Peseiro time
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Any coach who cannot adapt beyond 442 needs to go.

Fool doesn't even choose the right players to play 442.

Then he went on about he doesn't need any other players, he trusts these guys.

Complete clown.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

What do these fools honestly think will happen when you call 4 midfielders. 2 recently injured and haven't played and one a bench warmer.

What do you think will happen when you keep recycling junk like Onuachu, Musa, Moses.

Fools.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

awwww do we still have enough midfielders? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sold on Finidi…..

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:41 pm What do these fools honestly think will happen when you call 4 midfielders. 2 recently injured and haven't played and one a bench warmer.

What do you think will happen when you keep recycling junk like Onuachu, Musa, Moses.

Fools.
I don taya. Let’s get Pochettino, he knows the MF.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Pessiro thinks he is playing Playstation.

He thinks he can just throw on all these highly rated strikers with no plan or midfield.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Abeg who cursed us with this wretched 442 ?

Rohr switched a successfully 433 to a 442 and it was his downfall.

Egu showed us youtube 442 analysis, we had our worst afcon in decades and DNQ for WC

Pisseiro continues 442 and we keep losing.

Are those in charge so blind and stupid they can't see the obvious ?
ahidjo2
Egg
Egg

Post by ahidjo2 »

Rohr was fired, Eguavoen was fired for same reasons. Peseiro is going through same stuff. That should tell us that there is a "constant" that must be tackled beyond the coaches. For you to play and beat teams like Guinea Bissau, you must be PHYSICAL. That is what is lacking in the Nigerian team and has been so for the past few years resulting in our losing needlessly to these teams that usually come physically prepared. Be physical with them and do not let them muscle you into submission. The physicality and the skills will always win this game in Africa. The talent is there but the hustle is lacking and we will continue to struggle with the sissy way we play irrespective of who the coach is.
Last edited by ahidjo2 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

BTW, has he been paid?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar