Available New Mangers for SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Available New Mangers for SE

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Let’s talk about the potential new coach that’ll lead us to glory after Pesseiro is fired tonight. Which of the following coaches do you think we should approach? Feel free to add yours.

1, Nagelsmann
2, Pochettino
3, Rafa
4, Villas -Boas
5, Bielsa

I’d go with Pochettino. I think he brings a lot better football brand than the rest.sign him up for 2yrs with an option to to renew if he wins Afcon.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Available New Mangers for SE

I forgot about klinsmann. Could he be the one?
OCCUPY NFF!!
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Klinsmann has accepted the role of South Korea coach..
If NFF wants to play attacking football, we can go for the ex South Korean coach, Paulo bento..
afc##
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

chuks69 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:44 pm Klinsmann has accepted the role of South Korea coach..
If NFF wants to play attacking football, we can go for the ex South Korean coach, Paulo bento..
Bento is a good coach. We should go after him.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

They will all want to be paid
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Stop this oyibo coach thing. Give Amunike the job he can't be any worse than these journey mem. Haba
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

It isn't the Coach! We have terrible players. They don't care about Nigeria! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Give Amunike the job o
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:29 pm Give Amunike the job o
He hasn’t had a real job in yrs.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Will you pay them with Amala?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:38 pm Let’s talk about the potential new coach that’ll lead us to glory after Pesseiro is fired tonight. Which of the following coaches do you think we should approach? Feel free to add yours.

1, Nagelsmann
2, Pochettino
3, Rafa
4, Villas -Boas
5, Bielsa

I’d go with Pochettino. I think he brings a lot better football brand than the rest.sign him up for 2yrs with an option to to renew if he wins Afcon.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:41 pm Will you pay them with Amala?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:38 pm Let’s talk about the potential new coach that’ll lead us to glory after Pesseiro is fired tonight. Which of the following coaches do you think we should approach? Feel free to add yours.

1, Nagelsmann
2, Pochettino
3, Rafa
4, Villas -Boas
5, Bielsa

Yes. With white stew and Edikiakong plus. We need to do whatever it takes.
OCCUPY NFF!!
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

YOU GUYS KEEP ON FORGETTING NO MONEY TO BA ABLE TO AFFORD OYINBO!!
thanks
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

delisyomie don wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:10 pm YOU GUYS KEEP ON FORGETTING NO MONEY TO BA ABLE TO AFFORD OYINBO!!
Why cant you afford a Bento?.....the issue is the NFF Chairman and co will pad the coaching staff with the likes of Salisu and use their wages to siphon money out of the SE and still not pay the coach.....

They get money from the federal government, they get money from FIFA, they get money from the league, TV Deals....where does all that money go to....not to mention Nike and co...(aint like they are paying the player's bonuses)

The money is there, just being embezzled like everything else in Nigeria....

The issue starts from the top....will anyone here be surprised if you woke up tomorrow to hear that NFF rehired Vogts?...NO, cos we all know that the football house is rotten and dont really care.....
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

:rotf: :rotf:
Rawlings wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:13 pm They will all want to be paid
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Undertaker wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:19 pm It isn't the Coach! We have terrible players. They don't care about Nigeria! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I swear. No be coach tell them to cut back instead of to cross ones.
That said the coach is useless.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

1, Nagelsmann
2, Pochettino
3, Rafa
4, Villas -Boas
5, Bielsa

You're certainly mad 😡😡😡 Dis foreign coach nonsense never tire you Mr slave?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

highbury wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:42 am

1, Nagelsmann
2, Pochettino
3, Rafa
4, Villas -Boas
5, Bielsa

No Mr Houseboy aka gingori. Name ya local coach.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The NFF will first have to pay Peseiro out of his contract, then find a coach that isn’t too bothered about getting payed much as even their current coach (Peseiro) was only paid for the first 3 months and is waiting for the rest.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:31 pm
And Paseiro had abi
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

lacidi wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:11 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:31 pm
And Paseiro had abi
He didn't see the irony of his statement. These kind of people are slaves man!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:23 am

1, Nagelsmann
2, Pochettino
3, Rafa
4, Villas -Boas
5, Bielsa

Mr Slave, any competent Nigerian. Anyone that at least finished primary 6. Any Nigerian who can speak at at least primary 6 English. Amunike, Finidi, any coach whose team is among the top 4 in our local league. Is that enough Mr Slave?
Don't you feel ashamed Mr Slave that a country as big as Nigeria has a National team coach who can barely speak the English language coaching our National team? Do you understand him during press conferences or during interview? If I struggle to understand him, how do you expect the players to understand him? Haba, Mr Slave, why do you hate Nigeria so much?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:13 pm They will all want to be paid
...you know us well well :lol: :lol:
We like it big but can't afford it.
It's in our dna, every Nigeria is just like that, reason why many resort to negativity to acquire what they can't afford.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

highbury wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:56 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:23 am

1, Nagelsmann
2, Pochettino
3, Rafa
4, Villas -Boas
5, Bielsa

Mr Slave, any competent Nigerian. Anyone that at least finished primary 6. Any Nigerian who can speak at at least primary 6 English. Amunike, Finidi, any coach whose team is among the top 4 in our local league. Is that enough Mr Slave?
Don't you feel ashamed Mr Slave that a country as big as Nigeria has a National team coach who can barely speak the English language coaching our National team? Do you understand him during press conferences or during interview? If I struggle to understand him, how do you expect the players to understand him? Haba, Mr Slave, why do you hate Nigeria so much?
...I am tired of Nigerians but I can't leave Nigerians.
At same token, we are all fixated on recruiting foreign born with Nigerian name.
Kids who grew up in a total different environment to come prosecute matches for us in a disjointed organization.