I was unable to watch the game. Please, how good was Osimhen?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
I was unable to watch the game. Please, how good was Osimhen?

Post by bushboy »

I know we lost and didn't score, but did he play well? Was he impressive? Did he show world class powress?

I would appreciate a match report. Thank you.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Robotnik
Egg
Egg
Re: I was unable to watch the game. Please, how good was Osimhen?

Post by Robotnik »

Lol. I see what you are doing.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

He was piss poor if we are honest.

Couldn't stay onside to save his life. What else is new ?

Missed a good one on one.

Kept colliding with Air Onuachu.

Couldn't keep his cool, just kept getting riled up.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

He was far better than a bitter, faceless online trolls that antagonises him from game to game. Messi and Mbappe did not score against Rennes last weekend - they can't possibly be world class can they?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Osimhen do well.

BTW, Is Osimhen better than Kudus?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:03 pm Osimhen do well.

10 x better.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 pm

10 x better.
I mean overall play.
Osimhen is better at goalscoring (although Kudus is not far behind, albeit in an easier league)
what about the other aspects of the game?
My take: IF Osimhen = Ronaldo, THEN Kudus=Messi
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I thought he was World Class? He got beat by an African Class team? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:10 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 pm

10 x better.
I mean overall play.
Osimhen is better at goalscoring (although Kudus is not far behind, albeit in an easier league)
what about the other aspects of the game?
My take: IF Osimhen = Ronaldo, THEN Kudus=Messi
Messi and Ronaldo are in the same league. I can't say the same for Osimhen and Kudus.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...he should have stayed in Naples, now he has soiled his good name playing for an incompetent organization.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:54 pm He was piss poor if we are honest.

Wow! I appreciate your honesty.. I'm surprised. I really expected he would score at least 2 goals today. You say he missed a one on one? Dang! He is such a deadly finisher. He almost never misses. I'm shocked by this! I'm suspicious of the officiating. No way a world class striker can be offsides so many times. Too bad there was no VAR.

I'm sure he will come good in the second leg. He is too good to be held scoreless in two games against minnows.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

bushboy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:11 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:54 pm He was piss poor if we are honest.

Wow! I appreciate your honesty.. I'm surprised. I really expected he would score at least 2 goals today. You say he missed a one on one? Dang! He is such a deadly finisher. He almost never misses. I'm shocked by this! I'm suspicious of the officiating. No way a world class striker can be offsides so many times. Too bad there was no VAR.

I'm sure he will come good in the second leg. He is too good to be held scoreless in two games against minnows.
This summarises Nigeria.....bunch of people that will cut off their nose to prove to their face that they were right....

next thing you will blame NFF...whereas all afternoon you were praying for Osimhen not to score so you can come here and bust your load.......despicable, just despicable
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

bushboy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:11 pm

This summarises Nigeria.....bunch of people that will cut off their nose to prove to their face that they were right....

next thing you will blame NFF...whereas all afternoon you were praying for Osimhen not to score so you can come here and bust your load.......despicable, just despicable
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I about lost it when the ball was in the air and still in play, he turned around in frustration because he didn't get to the ball and the ball fell a few inches behind him.

I am all for his being active and invested in games but his tantrums, hand to head and overall demeanor is getting old real quick. He comes across as a brat now.
...I know he is our brat and so long as he scores, all's good but that ish he pulled today made me wanna konk him on the head.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Cito wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:32 pm I about lost it when the ball was in the air and still in play, he turned around in frustration because he didn't get to the ball and the ball fell a few inches behind him.

I am all for his being active and invested in games but his tantrums, hand to head and overall demeanor is getting old real quick. He comes across as a brat now.
...I know he is our brat and so long as he scores, all's good but that ish he pulled today made me wanna konk him on the head.
Osimhen did nothing wrong today....do stop looking for a blame where there is none.....

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Enyi wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:52 pm
Cito wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:32 pm I about lost it when the ball was in the air and still in play, he turned around in frustration because he didn't get to the ball and the ball fell a few inches behind him.

Osimhen did nothing wrong today....do stop looking for a blame where there is none.....
Oh please.

Offsides 4 times was nothing wrong ?

Abeg if he could stay onside, we would have gone to Qatar.

Missing one on one's is superb is it ?

The guy needs to up his game.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:57 pm
Enyi wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:52 pm

Oh please.

Offsides 4 times was nothing wrong ?

Abeg if he could stay onside, we would have gone to Qatar.

Missing one on one's is superb is it ?

The guy needs to up his game.
You mean like to the level of the Guinea bissau striker?

How many one -on-one's did he miss?

How come he is offside for the SE and not so much for Napoli.....Is it because that the players were drilled enough to know that the move needs to be played quick to the main striker instead of doing 2, 3 back flips 1st?

This is all based on coaching.... 1st 10mins....the passing was awful, Uzoho catches the ball and he is shouting for ppl to move and make space to receive the ball

How many good crosses game in today? compare Bright and Sanusi....DAY AND NIGHT

Nothing to do with Osimhen but the coach......

TO RUB SALT TO INJURY.....THE GUY BROUGHT ON ONUACHU....It looked like he was marking Osimhen for at least 30mins of the game.....it was dreadful

-Martin Luther King- Jr.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I am not absolving the coach or Sanusi, or Onuachu, but to say Osimehn did nothing wrong is laughable. He was poor like most of our players.

Guy needs to chill for real, bring calmness to his game.

And yes he is offside lots for his club.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Osimhen is a much better player as a lone striker. I don’t understand why the coaches and the NFF don’t understand this.
adeaderije
Egg
Egg

Post by adeaderije »

bushboy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:39 pm I know we lost and didn't score, but did he play well? Was he impressive? Did he show world class powress?

I would appreciate a match report. Thank you.
:rotf: :rotf:

This guy sha. Bushman, you are so right about Osimhen. Everybody else in the world is wrong. Hope that made your day.
I no be gentleman at all o