Pinnick is Evil!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
Pinnick is Evil!!!

Post by highbury »

I am so glad I didn't waste my time watching SE. I already knew that this team was utter rubbish. Thank God for making the right call. This SE didn't spoil my day. Its all on them. First of all, the obsession of Pinnick with anything foreign has gotten us here. Imagine bringing a coach to a whole National team who cannot even speak the English language. This man cannot even communicate at first grade level. I mean who in their right mind will hire a coach like Pessiro? Let me tell you this, with this coach, brace yourself for more heart breaks. I tell you, SE is in trouble.
Anyone who thinks this coach is good for Nigeria is definitely a slave.
May we never get a Pinnick ever again. May Pinnick never be involved in anything pertaining to the lives of Nigerians. Amen!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pinnick is Evil!!!

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Nigeria is full of Pinnicks.The people that want these positions are not interested in improving anything and they are recycled into positions and that’s why Nigeria isn’t going anywhere useful!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:57 am Nigeria is full of Pinnicks. The people that want these positions are not interested in improving anything and they are recycled into positions and that’s why Nigeria isn’t going anywhere useful!
If you had the opportunity, would you go for it?
If not, why not?
If yes, would that make you another Pinnick?
Because this your sweeping assertion get as e be. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Picnic really destroyed our football similar to the way he destroyed our athletics. Shocking.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:57 am Nigeria is full of Pinnicks.The people that want these positions are not interested in improving anything and they are recycled into positions and that’s why Nigeria isn’t going anywhere useful!
...very true statement.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:57 am Nigeria is full of Pinnicks.The people that want these positions are not interested in improving anything and they are recycled into positions and that’s why Nigeria isn’t going anywhere useful!
Very true statement. Your own president flies out to get medical treatment isn’t that enough to tell you about Nigerian mentality.

I can’t stand Pinnick but the sports minister and maybe sponsors signed off on that appointment. I was shocked he still went ahead in hiring Peseiro when we’ve already been eliminated from ANC & WC and Pinnick was leaving office.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .