Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria (0-1) Simon FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

BigMuze
Egg
Egg
Re: Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria (0-1) Simon

Post by BigMuze »

airwolex wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:01 pm Ol boy, let's forget that we have some high profile players, they are not that much better than guys in other teams. We can't beat guys with individual moments alone anymore.
We lack the tactical capability to break down these teams, then we are also not clinical enough with our chances.
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria (0-1) Simon FT

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I watched some of the first half and Nigeria were completely dominant. They were aggressive and played the game with urgency.

The problem I saw was that the offensive play wasn't particularly tactical. I didn't see the two and three man attacks in the various parts of the field that break down stubborn defenses. This lack of tactical ability comes down to the coach
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

YUJAM wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:27 am I watched some of the first half and Nigeria were completely dominant. They were aggressive and played the game with urgency.

The problem I saw was that the offensive play wasn't particularly tactical. I didn't see the two and three man attacks in the various parts of the field that break down stubborn defenses. This lack of tactical ability comes down to the coach
Well said bro. :agree:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria

Post by vancity eagle »

Enyi wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:02 pm
Cellular wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pm
green4life wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:49 pm who the heck is our left back? that was poor
He has been poor all game.

Trapping dey hard am.
He was AWFUL last game and still started this game....He plays in Portugal, maybe he speaks the language and transmits instructions cos I don't see what else he is doing on the pitch
The other leftback plays in Portugal too for crying out loud. Sanusi is piss poor.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:01 pm Our away record is one of the best in Africa. When last did we lose away in qualifying? Our home record, on the other hand, is worrying?
Yes and there must be a reason for that. It's no coincidence.

Remember the rumors of partying. There may be something to it. Plus that grazing field.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

green4life wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:02 pm
txj wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:01 pm SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THIS CLOSE, BUT WE GO MANAGE AM...
Yep, they performed better as a team today but still lacking on overall execution especially in the last third.
They did not play any better today, actually it may even have been worse.

Only difference is we were lucky to get a PK, if not we would have been shut out again.

Defensive pair was the only thing that was really better.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

airwolex wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:03 pm Funny enough we looked a bit better when Aribo came in. Moffi did okay, but I think he is a point man.

Honestly Osimhen was pathetic. I am so disappointed in his overall game play. As for Chukwueze, I have no words.
Yes we did look better when Aribo came on because he is a MIDFIELDER, not a target man playing a midfield role.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:34 pm
Cellular wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:03 pm
metalalloy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:59 pm Lot of work to do man.. .
Yeah. But the team looked and played better today.

We still need competition in a lot of places.
Not really. The match stats were almost identical. The big difference between today’s game and the Abuja game is that we won courtesy of a silly tackle in the box by a GB defender. We need to be a lot sharper in front of goal. We should have won both games by a bundle❗️

Cheers.
Kpom.

People say today wad much improved.

It wasn't. We just won a PK because of Samuel individual brilliance. He has been our best player by far in our last 3 games.

Him, Iwobi, and Ajayi were the only ones worth talking about.

Everyone else was rubbish.