Where do I sign up…?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Where do I sign up…?

Post by Babalawo »

..on the Paseiro must go group!

What a pathetic, shambolic & abysmal display by the SE in the last 2 games! It has never been this bad! Just outright disgusting! How can we have one of the best strikers in the world, another two top strikers in the Italian and French leagues, a winger who has 10+ goals and 10+ assists also in the French league, 2 above average EPL midfielders and still stink up the place going forward?

I took my 7 and 4yr old kids to the Abuja stadium for their first ever SE game only for these snails in GWG jersey to stink up the place. My 4 year old kid is yet to understand how Nigeria could lose in Abuja, I have run out of words trying to explain to him why we stunk up the place on Friday.

Nothing changed from the charade on friday! Absolutely nothing! Same absent midfield, Iwobi playing too deep in midfield one would think he was a DM! We have RWF and LWF who are more interested in doing leg overs than actually crossing the damn ball! Keep things simple and find the SS and CF with clean passes! I mean it can’t be that difficult! We need to get rid of Moses Simon and Chukwueze if we are serious about scoring goals upfront. We need LFB and RFB that can actually overlap and cross the damn ball. We cannot continue to try and “leg-over” our way into the 18yrs box, then one coconut head loses the ball and forces the entire team to scramble back and defend. Iwobi and co need to learn how to shoot, we MUST NOT pass to Osimhen! Osimhen will continue to struggle as a CF if we cannot find good passers of the ball. He’s succeeding at NAPOLI because of the terrific midfield they have. He keeps getting offside because he’s stuck ball watching and praying his team mates just give a simple timed and accurate pass.

The Attacking midfield position was absent! Completely empty! No creativity, no split passes, no hold up play for the SS and CF during counters! Just nothing!

Fire that Venezuelan ASAP! Man I am pissed.
Peter Obi For President 2023
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Where do I sign up…?

Post by Lolly »

I said it from his first match in charge that he is a very poor coach. He doesn’t have a clue. Thank God he only has a one year contract. Hope they just release him and go find a proper coach.

And he is Portuguese, not Venezuelan. :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Babalawo wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:57 pm ..on the Paseiro must go group!

What a pathetic, shambolic & abysmal display by the SE in the last 2 games! It has never been this bad! Just outright disgusting! How can we have one of the best strikers in the world, another two top strikers in the Italian and French leagues, a winger who has 10+ goals and 10+ assists also in the French league, 2 above average EPL midfielders and still stink up the place going forward?

I took my 7 and 4yr old kids to the Abuja stadium for their first ever SE game only for these snails in GWG jersey to stink up the place. My 4 year old kid is yet to understand how Nigeria could lose in Abuja, I have run out of words trying to explain to him why we stunk up the place on Friday.

Nothing changed from the charade on friday! Absolutely nothing! Same absent midfield, Iwobi playing too deep in midfield one would think he was a DM! We have RWF and LWF who are more interested in doing leg overs than actually crossing the damn ball! Keep things simple and find the SS and CF with clean passes! I mean it can’t be that difficult! We need to get rid of Moses Simon and Chukwueze if we are serious about scoring goals upfront. We need LFB and RFB that can actually overlap and cross the damn ball. We cannot continue to try and “leg-over” our way into the 18yrs box, then one coconut head loses the ball and forces the entire team to scramble back and defend. Iwobi and co need to learn how to shoot, we MUST NOT pass to Osimhen! Osimhen will continue to struggle as a CF if we cannot find good passers of the ball. He’s succeeding at NAPOLI because of the terrific midfield they have. He keeps getting offside because he’s stuck ball watching and praying his team mates just give a simple timed and accurate pass.

The Attacking midfield position was absent! Completely empty! No creativity, no split passes, no hold up play for the SS and CF during counters! Just nothing!

Fire that Venezuelan ASAP! Man I am pissed.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: my brother sorry , but that was funny. Paseirro no be am .. dude talks , but no sabi waka. e really yab sha. Atleast the 4 games winless streak no finish..kai bobos record under the SE is horrible, 3 wins and 6 or 7 loses... kai we don suffer sha .. in fact nah PK we even use win today..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:06 pm I said it from his first match in charge that he is a very poor coach. He doesn’t have a clue. Thank God he only has a one year contract. Hope they just release him and go find a proper coach.

e don do, stop bumping your back, you are not the only one who called Pseeiro a fake coach , even before the WCQs I posted his horrible records, but you were part of the people saying he is better than every Nigerian coach. I called for Oliseh to take the job, but your likes abused me
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

FOUR FOUR TWO

That has been the problem.

If you have to play it, which u shouldn't, at least use the right players.

Anyone notice how when Aribo came on for Moffi we created our best chance over 2 matches.

Aribo can actually function in that position.

Unlike Moffi, Onuachu, Iheanacho.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Paseiro Must Go!
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Lolly wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:06 pm I said it from his first match in charge that he is a very poor coach. He doesn’t have a clue. Thank God he only has a one year contract. Hope they just release him and go find a proper coach.

Must we endure his cluelessness for another year? Ehn NFF??
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

azuka wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:35 pm

I believe his contract ends this coming June.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

packerland wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:40 pm

Awesome! Do we have any SE games before then? If not the NFF should fire the man immediately and get an interim coach till we hire someone who actually knows what they are doing.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

packerland wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:40 pm

The best news of his damned era.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

E go do una like film trick when his contract is extended in June
I am happy