Edo boys are back improving Nigerian football

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Edo boys are back improving Nigerian football

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am not even going to mention the Bendel Insurance boys dominating the NPFL, however all of you have eyes, Osayi Samuel , Victor Osimhen( I am not even adding the Delta boys. In fact up Bendel. If the FGN knows what's good for them, they should invest in the Edo boys. Build a new SE stadium in Benin City. I assure nobody will leave Benin with a win . OREDO
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Edo boys are back improving Nigerian football

Post by airwolex »

Smh you are better than this bro
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

airwolex wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:27 pm Smh you are better than this bro
don't call me a tribalist oo, but it is time football comes to the home of Nigeria. Every single Nigerian today originated from Benin City. In fact , ask your sef why Lagos refers to their King as Oba and if you aren't aware the Yoruba language was formed from the Benin Empire. I didn't make this up. It is history
SuperEagles

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:22 pm I am not even going to mention the Bendel Insurance boys dominating the NPFL, however all of you have eyes, Osayi Samuel , Victor Osimhen( I am not even adding the Delta boys. In fact up Bendel. If the FGN knows what's good for them, they should invest in the Edo boys. Build a new SE stadium in Benin City. I assure nobody will leave Benin with a win . OREDO

Please let us know when NNB wins the African Champions league! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Na soso WAFU! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Is he lying? Nigerias best ballers have always come from Edo, Delta, South East( Igbo), Akwa Ibom and Calabar. Its quota system that keeps holding us back
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:49 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:22 pm I am not even going to mention the Bendel Insurance boys dominating the NPFL, however all of you have eyes, Osayi Samuel , Victor Osimhen( I am not even adding the Delta boys. In fact up Bendel. If the FGN knows what's good for them, they should invest in the Edo boys. Build a new SE stadium in Benin City. I assure nobody will leave Benin with a win . OREDO

Please let us know when NNB wins the African Champions league! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

at least them dey win something. Have you seen Bendel Insurance this season? First team to score against Enyimba at home from a sweet Free Kick by Imade. !0 games 7 wins and 3 draws , this aint no fluke
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:53 pm
Is he lying? Nigerias best ballers have always come from Edo, Delta, South East( Igbo), Akwa Ibom and Calabar. Its quota system that keeps holding us back
For me
The top Strikers are mostly Bendel Boys then the Yoruba boys
Mid-fielders are igbo boys , nah them sabi that show me your number and nasa passes( no other part of Nigeria comes close to them )
Defending i go again with igbo boys and coming right behind Yoruba Boys .

I am not a tribalist ooo , but watching Nigerian football, this is what i have noticed
SuperEagles

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:02 pm

at least them dey win something. Have you seen Bendel Insurance this season? First team to score against Enyimba at home from a sweet Free Kick by Imade. !0 games 7 wins and 3 draws , this aint no fluke
I don't watch the MLS talk less the Nigerian league! God forbid bad thing! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:08 pm

I don't watch the MLS talk less the Nigerian league! God forbid bad thing! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
you are missing raw and exciting football. Give it a chance . You will be shocked . In FACT those Insurance boys would give the current SE a serious run for their money
SuperEagles

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:10 pm

you are missing raw and exciting football. Give it a chance . You will be shocked . In FACT those Insurance boys would give the current SE a serious run for their money
Yet, non of them can make this sorry asss Eagles team?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:16 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:10 pm

Yet, non of them can make this sorry asss Eagles team?
but Yumyum FC made the SE team
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Edo'odion! :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

So Edo boys no fit qualify us for WC or get us to the quarterfinals of the AFCON? And you dey post stories about Rivers United? What a Daft thread!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:43 pm So Edo boys no fit qualify us for WC or get us to the quarterfinals of the AFCON? And you dey post stories about Rivers United? What a Daft thread!
when Rivers gets a stadium like this, wake me up

SuperEagles