We need to talk about Victor Osimehn

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: We need to talk about Victor Osimehn

Post by vancity eagle »

Moffi was piss poor.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Osimehn needs to be able to stay onside. First and foremost, before we talk about anything else.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Until that clown Peseiro figures out he cannot play 442 with target men or Iheanacho in the SS/AM position, we will continue to struggle.

It really ain't that complicated. It's basic stuff that this clown hasn't been able to figure out after 8 matches.
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

The 2 ball hugging attackers need to look up and make the best decision for the team, Chuks and Simon just don't like playing the give and goes, 1 time Simon did that it gave us a better chance at goal yet they will hug the ball till they are swarmed by the opposition.

Release Victor quicker, support him and he will settle
Vic will try shots from impossible angles cos thats what he does and when it goes in it is the world class but wen it doesnt then there is an issue.

Terem, Vic, Kelechi are all point forward to be honest and why doesnt Pas jus try a point man instead of this 2 man forward thats not working afterall we playing rubbish with a 2 man forward anyway.

Our forward players will be fine once we sort out the midfield really, iwobi is the only one playing attacking and defending, he needs a support cast that can do same, Ndidi or onyeka just destroy and dats it but where is the movement in the attacking phase to support Iwobi.

We really need Nwobodo, Nwakali and others to be tried out before we get to play teams that are way higher than these bunch we playing otherwise its one goal concession and we are out. When last did we even score in open play
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:41 am
airwolex wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:51 pm
olumide wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:32 pm Which attacker played well in these two matches?
It's not even that. Terem Moffi looked the more accomplished player today.
You and I obviously saw very different games today. Moffi had no impact on the game today; none whatsoever❗️

Cheers.
It never ceases to amaze me how two people can witness the same thing and have two completely opposite views.

The ‘Young Woman/Old Woman’ illusion.
:D :D :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Damunk wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:26 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:41 am
airwolex wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:51 pm
olumide wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:32 pm Which attacker played well in these two matches?
It's not even that. Terem Moffi looked the more accomplished player today.
You and I obviously saw very different games today. Moffi had no impact on the game today; none whatsoever❗️

Cheers.
It never ceases to amaze me how two people can witness the same thing and have two completely opposite views.

The ‘Young Woman/Old Woman’ illusion.
:D :D :D
I give him a 5, same with Zaidu. Perhaps I need to watch the match again.

Meanwhile some people are raving about Onyeka and I just don't see it. As far as I am concerned Iwobi played in the midfield alone yesterday.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Airwolex, moffi had a poor game. There was a horrible cross he attempted and oh boy, that was shocking. Our Osimhen had the highest rating in yesterday's game. He also had the highest rating in the Abuja match.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved