Ndidi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ndidi

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

What is going on with him? It’s painful to watch a warrior like him not have the physical ability do what he’s used to. He’s just not as sharp, quick or intense as before, he did have injuries but he might be suffering from the psychological effects of the injury, lack of form and not been as effective as usual. I know his hamstrings have been bothering him for a long time but what I’m seeing is more than physical.Onyeka was picked ahead of him after a poor performance and he DNP coach’s decision in the 2nd game. This is very concerning. A couple yrs ago he was one of the best Dm in the world, now he’s just roaming around the pitch. What is going on with Ndidi?
OCCUPY NFF!!
onovo
Egg
Egg
Re: Ndidi

Post by onovo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:37 am What is going on with him? It’s painful to watch a warrior like him not have the physical ability do what he’s used to. He’s just not as sharp, quick or intense as before, he did have injuries but he might be suffering from the psychological effects of the injury, lack of form and not been as effective as usual. I know his hamstrings have been bothering him for a long time but what I’m seeing is more than physical.Onyeka was picked ahead of him after a poor performance and he DNP coach’s decision in the 2nd game. This is very concerning. A couple yrs ago he was one of the best Dm in the world, now he’s just roaming around the pitch. What is going on with Ndidi?
Best DM in the world ke ? someone that is limited to tackles, can't pass/shoot/dribble/score is what you are calling best DM in the world, na wah oh !
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

onovo wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:06 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:37 am What is going on with him? It’s painful to watch a warrior like him not have the physical ability do what he’s used to. He’s just not as sharp, quick or intense as before, he did have injuries but he might be suffering from the psychological effects of the injury, lack of form and not been as effective as usual. I know his hamstrings have been bothering him for a long time but what I’m seeing is more than physical.Onyeka was picked ahead of him after a poor performance and he DNP coach’s decision in the 2nd game. This is very concerning. A couple yrs ago he was one of the best Dm in the world, now he’s just roaming around the pitch. What is going on with Ndidi?
Best DM in the world ke ? someone that is limited to tackles, can't pass/shoot/dribble/score is what you are calling best DM in the world, na wah oh !
If you judge him by old school DM, he was top 5 at one point but as a modern day DM, he’s not even in the top 20 with those limitations you mentioned above.

I said it last yr than Ndidi is done thanks to all the injuries and surgeries his body has taken and somebody here abused me. The person even argued that Ndidi is a better player and scorer than Partey 🤦‍♂️
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Naija people can hype! Which world abeg?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

He was once a top dm, but injury is a bish. It's a pity because a fit Ndidi would have freed up Iwobi, who as of now is our best player.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

gochino wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:33 pm
Naija people can hype! Which world abeg?
I’m not Nigerian. I’m American from the state of Oregon. Pls don’t associate me with those people.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

I think Ndidi can thrive in a 4-2-3-1 setup with him and another DM sitting in front of the centerbacks. I think the days of him being the lone destroyer have to be put on hold until he regains fitness. Onyeka played that role so much better.