AMOO:

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Igugu
Egg
Egg
AMOO:

Post by Igugu »

It is time this gentleman was invited to be part of the Super Eagles squad. With him in the midfield with Iwobi, Osimhen will be well-supplied with the ball to do what he does best. Our defense needs a lot of work. My two Kobo.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: AMOO:

Post by 1naija »

Save the 2 kobo. Every kobo counts towards hammering. No need to waste 2 bobo on average players that won't add any serious value to the team. It's too many 2 kobos that led us to field Akpoguma and Bassey as CDs against GB. Next time add your $20 so you will think twice before adding it.
Igugu wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:02 pm It is time this gentleman was invited to be part of the Super Eagles squad. With him in the midfield with Iwobi, Osimhen will be well-supplied with the ball to do what he does best. Our defense needs a lot of work. My two Kobo.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Igugu wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:02 pm It is time this gentleman was invited to be part of the Super Eagles squad. With him in the midfield with Iwobi, Osimhen will be well-supplied with the ball to do what he does best. Our defense needs a lot of work. My two Kobo.
I thought he had some injury or some legal issues
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:07 pm Save the 2 kobo. Every kobo counts towards hammering. No need to waste 2 bobo on average players that won't add any serious value to the team. It's too many 2 kobos that led us to field Akpoguma and Bassey as CDs against GB. Next time add your $20 so you will think twice before adding it.
My goodness, you sabi troll sha..kai ..what a troll
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Daft unsolicited response.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:12 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:07 pm Save the 2 kobo. Every kobo counts towards hammering. No need to waste 2 bobo on average players that won't add any serious value to the team. It's too many 2 kobos that led us to field Akpoguma and Bassey as CDs against GB. Next time add your $20 so you will think twice before adding it.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Might likely be both.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:11 pm
I thought he had some injury or some legal issues
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:25 pm Daft unsolicited response.
seems you cannot be original . you've been copying the term " daft" because i called a few of your threads daft. Come on, think for your self :rotf: :rotf: school dem say make you go, you no gree
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Daft suggestion.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:43 pm
seems you cannot be original . you've been copying the term " daft" because i called a few of your threads daft. Come on, think for your self :rotf: :rotf: school dem say make you go, you no gree
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:53 pm Daft suggestion.
keep doing what you do best... derail the thread.. that's your norm
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

In case you have forgotten, Peter Obi did not win the election. Be a man of your word...
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:04 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:53 pm Daft suggestion.
keep doing what you do best... derail the thread.. that's your norm
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

When last has he kicked a ball?
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Adisboy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:55 pm

When last has he kicked a ball?
Sorry to hear it. I hope he rebounds back quickly.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Amoo looks like a promising talent. I hope he can come back stronger from injury and the alleged legal issues. He's more of a winger than an AM. He is a good dribbler and has an eye for goal. I'll like to see him develop his ability to cross some more tho.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Na wa :(

We inform you that Akinkunmi Amo's contract has been terminated for personal reasons.

We thank the footballer for his cooperation and wish him the best in his career.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Sunset wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:03 pm Na wa :(

We inform you that Akinkunmi Amo's contract has been terminated for personal reasons.

We thank the footballer for his cooperation and wish him the best in his career.
I believe he was accused of rape/sexual assault in Denmark. I don’t know what happened with the case and but he ended up transferring to Cyprus. Now he got released before he kicked a ball for them. My guess is that the they was a fan outcry. It’s hard to shake off a rape allegation even when you’re innocent. I wish the young man well.**for our resident troublemakers, I’m just speculating**
Last edited by packerland on Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Personal reasons? What could have happened to cause them to release him all of sudden?
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:23 pm

Personal reasons? What could have happened to cause them to release him all of sudden?
See my post.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

packerland wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:22 pm

I believe he was accused of rape/sexual assault in Denmark. I don’t know what happened with the case and but he ended up transferring to Cyprus. Now he got released before he kicked a ball for them. My guess is that the they was a fan outcry. It’s hard to shake off a rape allegation even when you’re innocent. I wish the young man well.**for our resident troublemakers, I’m just speculating**
He played for omonia and has been playing with them for 2 months now before then he was with the team since September. I have trouble believing the fans waited this long to raise their voices against his signing. I think this must be something new or a new discovery
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

niyi wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:41 pm

He played for omonia and has been playing with them for 2 months now before then he was with the team since September. I have trouble believing the fans waited this long to raise their voices against his signing. I think this must be something new
My bad if that’s true. I don’t follow the Cyprus league and his wiki page says 0 appearance for them. I hope it’s not another legal issue. Maybe it’s just not a good fit.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Fan outcry? I doubt it. If he was released before even playing a game then maybe they determined he won’t be able to perform or was a total bust in training.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:53 pm

Fan outcry? I doubt it. If he was released before even playing a game then maybe they determined he won’t be able to perform or was a total bust in training.
You don’t know some of these fans. The accusation was from 2 women. After his trial (no pun intended) the club signed him for 3 years. It has to be something serious unless he had a clash with the coach.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

It will be hard for him to play for a decent team in Europe with the aftermath of this case looming over him. I wonder if he'll have better luck trying to secure a move to Saudi or Qatari league?
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

This is a kid I know and discovered years ago at Alegongo Field in Akobo Ibadan. He and his younger twin brothers have taken part in Spitfire Leadership "kids 4 Christ" Tournaments. To hear this about this player is very disturbing. He is a very quiet and shy type of person. Full of Football Talent... Hoping to see him in our Snr National Colours oneday