Bright Osayi-Samuel vs Guinea Bissau

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bright Osayi-Samuel vs Guinea Bissau

Post by Dammy »

1naija wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:45 pm That's how you make the team. You force you way as a permanent starter on the team with your performance. That's what Udeze did to Babayaro, and that's what Taye Taiwo did to Udeze. The Great Yobo also did the same thing.

But people want us to give gazillion chances to the NF striker with 4 goals in the EPL. Mba!
Kpom !!!!!
I am happy
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:45 pm That's how you make the team. You force you way as a permanent starter on the team with your performance. That's what Udeze did to Babayaro, and that's what Taye Taiwo did to Udeze. The Great Yobo also did the same thing.

But people want us to give gazillion chances to the NF striker with 4 goals in the EPL. Mba!
Sharrap. Its clowns like you that called him average before you saw him perform on the GWG. Just shut up biko. :sleep: :glare:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Adeleye came in for the Super Eagles. Why is he still below average then? Let me guess .... because he sucks and has let in 27 goals in 27 games in the weakest league in the world? gerrarahia!
bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:07 am

Sharrap. Its clowns like you that called him average before you saw him perform on the GWG. Just shut up biko. :sleep: :glare:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.