Ehizibue wants to play for Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ehizibue wants to play for Nigeria

Post by Dammy »

I am happy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ehizibue wants to play for Nigeria

Post by 1naija »

Can he play CB? Those are the players we need.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

1naija wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:02 pm Can he play CB? Those are the players we need.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Or maybe midfield
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

We are actually stacked with right backs

Aina
Samuel
Ebuehi

Can he play on the left ?

I've seen him play in Germany and he is def not better than Aina or Samuel.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Udinese, Ehizibue: "I want to wear the Nigeria shirt, I think I can do it"

A guest of Footballive.ng, Udinese fullback Kingsley Ehizibue spoke about his desire for the national team: "In weeks like this, when I see my teammates leaving to fulfill international calls, I think I wish I could do it too, things have to change . I don't want to stay here to train with only 10 teammates. I want to be called up, for me it would be the realization of a dream: I’ve seen Nigeria at the World Cup, I want to wear that shirt. I will do everything to make my dream come true.

I've played with players who have played for the national team, in Holland and Germany, and I'm proud of them, but at the same time I think: 'if they can do it, I can do it too. I think it's a realistic goal. Now I play in Serie A, why can't I hope for it? I think anything is possible if you want it and work hard for it."
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:11 pm We are actually stacked with right backs

Aina
Samuel
Ebuehi

Can he play on the left ?

I've seen him play in Germany and he is def not better than Aina or Samuel.
Don't forget Bameyi Yum Yum
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

He definitely deserves a chance. He is a good, solid right back at the same level as the others who are playing. His only issue is his age (27). At equal level, I would go for younger guys.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Paveman wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:38 pm He definitely deserves a chance. He is a good, solid right back at the same level as the others who are playing. His only issue is his age (27). At equal level, I would go for younger guys.
At 27yrs he now wants to play for Nigeria after he carry us do Yanga when he was younger. Well, we’re stacked at RB as mentioned earlier, we need CM and CD. However, we’ll do him a solid by inviting him for 1 game if he can help us convince Udogie to play for us. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Truth be told we are stacked at rb
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:46 pm
Paveman wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:38 pm He definitely deserves a chance. He is a good, solid right back at the same level as the others who are playing. His only issue is his age (27). At equal level, I would go for younger guys.
At 27yrs he now wants to play for Nigeria after he carry us do Yanga when he was younger. Well, we’re stacked at RB as mentioned earlier, we need CM and CD. However, we’ll do him a solid by inviting him for 1 game if he can help us convince Udogie to play for us. :thumb:
Sorry, and please correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t Ehhizibue the one that has passport/nationality issues?
If yes, then he hasn’t been doing yanga. It was a case of losing his nationality status.
Sounded complicated at the time.
If that was someone else, then my bad.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Damunk wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:49 am
Sorry, and please correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t Ehhizibue the one that has passport/nationality issues?
If yes, then he hasn’t been doing yanga. It was a case of losing his nationality status.
It was him. So what has changed? Is he now willing to give up his Dutch to pali to play for Nigeria in Guinea Bissau, Quagadougou or Khartoum? We have guys like Ebuehi who came running to us at the first Call still waiting and this maga now wants to for play us. I think he got the wrong country, maybe he was talking about Niger Republic.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:18 am
It was him. So what has changed? Is he now willing to give up his Dutch to pali to play for Nigeria in Guinea Bissau, Quagadougou or Khartoum? We have guys like Ebuehi who came running to us at the first Call still waiting and this maga now wants to for play us. I think he got the wrong country, maybe he was talking about Niger Republic.
No idea, so maybe we need to ask him.
But it was always a case of “passport issues”.

When they invited you back to Ibadan for chieftancy title that time you were illegally living with Bigporkey in that Dallas refugee camp, why didn’t you go?
Now you you have green card, you are begging them for ‘Onidugbe of Dugbe Market’ title and they are still not answering you. :taunt:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ebuehi didn’t come running at the first call. He was undecided and didn’t honour the first SE invitation. I remember there was a thread about the issue where the “usual suspects” were mocking Rohr because of it.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:34 am

When they invited you back to Ibadan for chieftancy title that time you were illegally living with Bigporkey in that Dallas refugee camp, why didn’t you go?
Now you you have green card, you are begging them for ‘Onidugbe of Dugbe Market’ title and they are still not answering you. :taunt:
I don't know about you, but I have never ever in my life lived illegally in any country. Be it in Naija or States side. I have 2 green passports and a blue one. Now go and focus on your failed campaign towards Semi Ajayi
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:28 am

I don't know about you, but I have never ever in my life lived illegally in any country. Be it in Naija or States size. I have 2 green passports and a blue one. Now go and focus on your failed campaign towards Semi Ajayi
"Illegal" is too strong a word. You are "undocumented". But it is not your fault and nobody should hold it against you.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

aruako1 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:02 pm

I don't know about you, but I have never ever in my life lived illegally in any country. Be it in Naija or States size. I have 2 green passports and a blue one. Now go and focus on your failed campaign towards Semi Ajayi
"Illegal" is too strong a word. You are "undocumented". But it is not your fault and nobody should hold it against you.
You get time to explain.
Anyway, he is a good guy.
Just a little challenged and can’t take a joke.
But at least he keeps us well informed 24/7 with great YouTube videos on our boys. :D

Go Porkey!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:28 pm

You get time to explain.
But at least he keeps us well informed 24/7 with great YouTube videos on our boys. :D

Go Porkey!
why are you running away from your stance towards Semi Ajayi? it is so funny how you vanished from the forum when you got called out...smh
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

when was the last time you got a haircut? Be honest .
SuperEagles

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...these guys are good abroad, at their clubs, until they arrive in Nigeria and culture shock will strike causing bad plays, and insults will flow.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

The issue, for the most part, is the cassava patches they have to play on. Its disgraceful!

Why is it that Nigeria, at least, in the past 2-3 years, seem to play a lot better away than at home? Could it be the oftentimes pristine pitches they play on (vs. the cow patches they are forced to play on at home?).
mcal wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:36 pm ...these guys are good abroad, at their clubs, until they arrive in Nigeria and culture shock will strike causing bad plays, and insults will flow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

You wonder why our journalists cannot ask these questions of our administrators.
Otitokoro wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:38 pm The issue, for the most part, is the cassava patches they have to play on. Its disgraceful!

Why is it that Nigeria, at least, in the past 2-3 years, seem to play a lot better away than at home? Could it be the oftentimes pristine pitches they play on (vs. the cow patches they are forced to play on at home?).
mcal wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:36 pm ...these guys are good abroad, at their clubs, until they arrive in Nigeria and culture shock will strike causing bad plays, and insults will flow.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:28 pm

You get time to explain.

Go Porkey!
Yes. That is why his undocumented status and general idleness should not be held against him.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:19 pm

when was the last time you got a haircut? Be honest .
Are you a barber now? Sorry, I'm not in Houston.