Ehizibue wants to play for Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ehizibue wants to play for Nigeria

Post by Dammy »

Damunk wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:45 pm You wonder why our journalists cannot ask these questions of our administrators.
Otitokoro wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:38 pm The issue, for the most part, is the cassava patches they have to play on. Its disgraceful!

Why is it that Nigeria, at least, in the past 2-3 years, seem to play a lot better away than at home? Could it be the oftentimes pristine pitches they play on (vs. the cow patches they are forced to play on at home?).
mcal wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:36 pm ...these guys are good abroad, at their clubs, until they arrive in Nigeria and culture shock will strike causing bad plays, and insults will flow.
They’re comprised
I am happy
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

When Pinnick left NFF. Our objective brothers have woken up.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

fabio wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:24 pm When Pinnick left NFF. Our objective brothers have woken up.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."