Guinea vs Nigeria (U23)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Guinea vs Nigeria (U23)

Post by YUJAM »

Should start shortly.

1800 hours I believe
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Guinea vs Nigeria (U23)

Post by YUJAM »

Can't find the game on YouTube.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

NFF dont want us to see how bad $ali$u team is.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Unfortunately, Nigeria is losing 1-0
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

1-0 to the Guineans.
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

This match is being played on a neutral ground. So what is the excuse now?
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chei and the Olympics are in france next year.. man was planning on visiting Paris. Well nah naija shelenge be that.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

2-0 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Sigh! There goes my Paris dream.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

That’s what happens when you put incompetent, corrupt riff-raffs in charge.
Another no-show for Nigeria at the Olympics
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Senegal out too. 3 to 0 by Mali who reversed a 3 to 1 defeat in Senegal.

The breddas did beat Algeria 1 to 0 to qualify
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Stupid crooks.

That'd what happens when you don't take things seriously.

You hire frauds as coaches.

You ignore your best players to call up junk to market.

If we are not careful same will happen to SE.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

This is a very satisfying result.

Those idiots have been getting away with incompetence for too long.

Congrats to Guinea.

Let's see how the mumu NFF reacts.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Otitokoro wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:53 pm That’s what happens when you put incompetent, corrupt riff-raffs in charge.
Another no-show for Nigeria at the Olympics
WTH.
:atc: :atc: :atc:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:03 pm Stupid crooks.

That'd what happens when you don't take things seriously.

You hire frauds as coaches.

You ignore your best players to call up junk to market.

If we are not careful same will happen to SE.

You are joking, right?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Imagine calling guys from Azebaijan 2nd division and Spain 5th division. They even called a guy from a Sunday league team. Even 419Naija with im big 9 months pregnant belle could have been invited by Salisu if he dropped enough $$$. Why wont the fail. Mchewwww.

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

For all those who supported him and said the bribe he took was a gift, you ain’t seen nothing yet. This man is getting another gig.

He may end up taking the Falcons to the WC if Waldrum gets fired. You know we like to fire coaches before a major tournament or qualification.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I remember when the highway robber, criminal and lowlife thief Salisu was caught on camera taking bribes, some people on cybereagles said "its in the past, lets move on" "forgive and forget!"

Tinubu, a well known drug dealer! A drug lord and criminal murderer that God will punish ran for president, Nigerians also told us "its in the past, lets move on."

Like I said last week, you people want success without preparation? You are looking to eat a fat, juicy fruit, without planting the right seed? Continue! The pain that is waiting for you in front is just loading. Una never jam! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:26 am For all those who supported him and said the bribe he took was a gift, you ain’t seen nothing yet. This man is getting another gig.

He may end up taking the Falcons to the WC if Waldrum gets fired. You know we like to fire coaches before a major tournament or qualification.
God will punish every one of them, one by one! I am so fooking done holding back! God will punish them painfully, one by one! As I grow older, I have come to realize that most Nigerians are very bad, corrupt people! Nigerians are the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. Tufia! I spit on their faces. :-x :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

At lest for now the under 23 coach is out of work & NFF cannot make any money for not qualifying.

If anybody was in doubt this proves the incompetence of both NFF and its coaches. I would like to know the process of getting rid of the NFF officials responsible for ruining Nigerian football ?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:12 am
packerland wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:26 am For all those who supported him and said the bribe he took was a gift, you ain’t seen nothing yet. This man is getting another gig.

God will punish every one of them, one by one! I am so fooking done holding back! God will punish them painfully, one by one! As I grow older, I have come to realize that most Nigerians are very bad, corrupt people! Nigerians are the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. Tufia! I spit on their faces. :-x :oops:
In any sane country Salish should’ve been fired for even putting himself in that situation. It’s funny he was part of Egu’s staff and anlmost everyone was let go except him.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Arsenals Tim Akinola has spoken about Salisu and co. Asking for cash , and that he was dropped when he refused. I remember this accusation when it happened and the usual suspects on here declared that Akinola was not good enough and just salty.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:39 pm Arsenals Tim Akinola has spoken about Salisu and co. Asking for cash , and that he was dropped when he refused. I remember this accusation when it happened and the usual suspects on here declared that Akinola was not good enough and just salty.
Now Salisu is jobless……….