We might still qualify for the 2023 U23 AFCON!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Adisboy
Egg
Egg
We might still qualify for the 2023 U23 AFCON!

Post by Adisboy »

See link below

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/03/ ... ge-player/

It seems there's a very strong case. It's left for the NFF to pursue it.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: We might still qualify for the 2023 U23 AFCON!

Post by Flex Swift »

Will the NFF lodge a complaint against the player?????
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Flex Swift wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:31 pm Will the NFF lodge a complaint against the player?????
If the NFF lodges a complaint, it will be against Guinea for fielding an overage player❗️

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: We might still qualify for the 2023 U23 AFCON

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

You people no get shame sef. Are you not tired of always having to use calculators and frivolous tactics to qualify for every competition? Have we not sent overage players to tournaments at the expense of other countries? If they do an audit of the age of our players in every youth tournament we’ve won, how many trophies will be left? Abeg go siddon somewhere jare.
OCCUPY NFF!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:01 pm You people no get shame sef. Are you not tired of always having to use calculators and frivolous tactics to qualify for every competition? Have we not sent overage players to tournaments at the expense of other countries? If they do an audit of the age of our players in every youth tournament we’ve won, how many trophies will be left? Abeg go siddon somewhere jare.
:agree: :clap: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Case closed!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

great news, you cheat you lose .. .end of story .. any one who has issues with this , needs to see a shrink
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:01 pm You people no get shame sef. Are you not tired of always having to use calculators and frivolous tactics to qualify for every competition? Have we not sent overage players to tournaments at the expense of other countries? If they do an audit of the age of our players in every youth tournament we’ve won, how many trophies will be left? Abeg go siddon somewhere jare.
No, we are not. If Guinea is proven to have cheated they should lose
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

aruako1 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:34 am
Of course not. You're used to it.
It takes quantum physics plus prayer warriors for us to qualify for anything these days.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Hopefully we get a good draw.. I wan go France next year
SuperEagles

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:56 am
aruako1 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:34 am
Of course not. You're used to it.
It takes quantum physics plus prayer warriors for us to qualify for anything these days.
So what? Qualification is often tough for many countries.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

It’s April Fools day but anyway,I want a stress free summer,the Afcon is going to be a waste of time again and the Olympics is fun when I’m not watching football involving Nigeria 🇳🇬 (since 1996).
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so what's the latest on this ? Denmek won the Euros while failing to qualify for it
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

When we fielded an ineligible player, Shehu Abdullahi, who has played in the WCQ against Algeria in 2017, was the game and result not awarded against us? So where’s the shame?
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so where is the NFF on this? Are they working to get the u23 of Guinea kicked out?
SuperEagles

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:49 pm so where is the NFF on this? Are they working to get the u23 of Guinea kicked out?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sunset wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:57 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:49 pm so where is the NFF on this? Are they working to get the u23 of Guinea kicked out?
no wonder we lost, playing agains agbgayas
SuperEagles

theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Seriously, you say the dumbest shaite sometimes. Like what exactly are you attempting to convey above? That cheating should be overlooked and condoned because Nigeria has cheated before? How dumb is that for crying out loud.

Do you not realize that there are players' lives and careers at stake here? And that it behooves us as a nation to fight on their behalf no matter what but especially when they have fulfilled their end of the bargain and played when we needed them to? Think just for a minute or two before posting. CE and the internet are not going anywhere so no need to rush to post thought-free.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

theDunamis wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:09 pm

Seriously, you say the dumbest shaite sometimes. Like what exactly are you attempting to convey above? That cheating should be overlooked and condoned because Nigeria has cheated before? How dumb is that for crying out loud.

Do you not realize that there are players' lives and careers at stake here? And that it behooves us as a nation to fight on their behalf no matter what but especially when they have fulfilled their end of the bargain and played when we needed them to? Think just for a minute or two before posting. CE and the internet are not going anywhere so no need to rush to post thought-free.
You should follow your own advice and stop being a hypocrite. Has the NFF filed a complaint? My comments were directed at those claiming Guinea cheated without any evidence and looking to profit from it. Do false accusations of age cheating not ruin careers and reputations? When point a finger at somebody your other fingers point to you.
OCCUPY NFF!!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:37 pmYou should follow your own advice and stop being a hypocrite. Has the NFF filed a complaint? My comments were directed at those claiming Guinea cheated without any evidence and looking to profit from it. Do false accusations of age cheating not ruin careers and reputations? When point a finger at somebody your other fingers point to you.

Pure hogwash. Your post is right there for all to see. What does Nigeria having sent overaged players to past tournaments at the expense of other countries have to with anything if you are not foolishly and dumbly condoning age cheating? Own your foolishness and do better instead of doubling down and attempting to gaslight. It won't work. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

theDunamis wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:33 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:37 pmYou should follow your own advice and stop being a hypocrite. Has the NFF filed a complaint? My comments were directed at those claiming Guinea cheated without any evidence and looking to profit from it. Do false accusations of age cheating not ruin careers and reputations? When point a finger at somebody your other fingers point to you.

Pure hogwash. Your post is right there for all to see. What does Nigeria having sent overaged players to past tournaments at the expense of other countries have to with anything if you are not foolishly and dumbly condoning age cheating? Own your foolishness and do better instead of doubling down and attempting to gaslight. It won't work. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

theDunamis wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:33 pm

I don’t think you’re capable of understanding the simplest of expressions. You c;aim I’m condoning age cheating but where is the age cheating I’m condoning?

Is it the one reported on CE or the one filed with fifa? Abeg, I go write am in broken incase you don’t understand what I’m saying.

Ma point be say Mek dem sharap dia mout about trying to quali from anoda person alleged magomago and face dem own palava by quali without calculator or magomago. De point na to leave magomago. U get? :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles