NIGERIA 1 VS 0 ZAMBIA U17AFCON FINAL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
NIGERIA 1 VS 0 ZAMBIA U17AFCON FINAL

Post by jette1 »

Last edited by jette1 on Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA VS ZAMBIA U17AFCON

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Another Afcon? How many Afcons a year? Is it time to rename these competitions? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

jette1 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:11 pm Match start 1700 links?
https://www.cafonline.com/total-u17-afr ... 3/matches/
You may need to add that the match is 2morrow, Sunday and not 2day, Saturday,
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

These Arican teams just dey pack old men go u17. Algerians look old
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:21 pm These Arican teams just dey pack old men go u17. Algerians look old
Algeria follows the same way European registered date of birth, whether they look old doesn't matter, is a shame in our country that basic necessary things we still keep on ignoring it. shame on our politicians.
thanks
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

delisyomie don wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:32 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:21 pm These Arican teams just dey pack old men go u17. Algerians look old
Algeria follows the same way European registered date of birth, whether they look old doesn't matter, is a shame in our country that basic necessary things we still keep on ignoring it. shame on our politicians.
Yea right. :sleep:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:48 pm
It’s quite sad that our own experience in our own country has made us suspicious of everyone and everything by default.
Our index of suspicion is off the scale so it takes little to trigger it.
The Arabs generally grow facial hair very early and many think it’s a sign of age. Even Wayne Rooney has been accused of being older than he is.
Let’s just face our own issues and leave the rest.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:43 am
bret- hart wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:48 pm
It’s quite sad that our own experience in our own country has made us suspicious of everyone and everything by default.
Our index of suspicion is off the scale so it takes little to trigger it.
The Arabs generally grow facial hair very early and many think it’s a sign of age. Even Wayne Rooney has been accused of being older than he is.
Let’s just face our own issues and leave the rest.
Absolute rubbish
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Doc I watched the game with my korokoro eyes. Those Algerians looked old. Mid 20s old. I am waiting for the ageologists here to talk. Shebi it's only Nigeria that uses overaged guys? I an actually worried for our kids The Zambians are using men in this completion. Sudan just got kicked out for taking overaged guys. It is well.

Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:46 pm Doc I watched the game with my korokoro eyes. Those Algerians looked old. Mid 20s old. I am waiting for the ageologists here to talk. Shebi it's only Nigeria that uses overaged guys? I an actually worried for our kids The Zambians are using men in this completion. Sudan just got kicked out for taking overaged guys. It is well.
Its South Sudan that got disqualified. Sudan didn't qualify.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:46 pm Doc I watched the game with my korokoro eyes. Those Algerians looked old. Mid 20s old. I am waiting for the ageologists here to talk. Shebi it's only Nigeria that uses overaged guys? I an actually worried for our kids The Zambians are using men in this completion. Sudan just got kicked out for taking overaged guys. It is well.

Are North Africans exempted from MRI? Leave that one bros. All these years we’ve cheated and mostly got away with it…let other countries try now 😆

Tbh…a well coached 16yr olds will beat a bunch of 20year olds. It’s not like all those years we “allegedly” cheated we never lost games.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

The Algerian players are young my friend. Keeping and growing beards does not make them overage ! Your complaint even against the Zambian does not hold water
platini
Egg
Egg

Post by platini »

Does anyone have the link for the game?
platini
Egg
Egg

Post by platini »

Does anyone have the link for the game?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

packerland wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:12 pm

Are North Africans exempted from MRI? Leave that one bros. All these years we’ve cheated and mostly got away with it…let other countries try now 😆

Tbh…a well coached 16yr olds will beat a bunch of 20year olds. It’s not like all those years we “allegedly” cheated we never lost games.
Me sef wan ask am.
You can’t be in your twenties and still be growing -unless you are some kind of alien specie. :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

The match is on now.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

That our #12 is top notch. Very promising midfielder.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

platini wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:55 pm Does anyone have the link for the game?
https://newproxy3.vidivu.tv/Nfftv/embed.html
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

These boys are good
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA 0 VS 0 ZAMBIA U17AFCON 1HF

Post by jette1 »

Too much passing

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:27 pm These boys are good
This is much better than that U-20 sh1t show. They look like a team…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA 0 VS 0 ZAMBIA U17AFCON 1HF

Post by jette1 »

What a save

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:39 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:27 pm These boys are good
This is much better than that U-20 sh1t show. They look like a team…
Ugbade is a wayyyyyy better coach than any of the clowns coaching the U20, U23, CHAN Eagles and Eagles.

You can see a pattern of play and a system of play with his team.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!