NIGERIA 1 VS 0 ZAMBIA U17AFCON FINAL

Last edited by jette1 on Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Re: NIGERIA VS ZAMBIA U17AFCON

Another Afcon? How many Afcons a year? Is it time to rename these competitions? :laugh:
Next

Post by Next »

jette1 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:11 pm Match start 1700 links?
https://www.cafonline.com/total-u17-afr ... 3/matches/
You may need to add that the match is 2morrow, Sunday and not 2day, Saturday,
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku

These Arican teams just dey pack old men go u17. Algerians look old

delisyomie don

Post by delisyomie don »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:21 pm These Arican teams just dey pack old men go u17. Algerians look old
Algeria follows the same way European registered date of birth, whether they look old doesn't matter, is a shame in our country that basic necessary things we still keep on ignoring it. shame on our politicians.
thanks

delisyomie don wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:32 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:21 pm These Arican teams just dey pack old men go u17. Algerians look old
Algeria follows the same way European registered date of birth, whether they look old doesn't matter, is a shame in our country that basic necessary things we still keep on ignoring it. shame on our politicians.
Yea right. :sleep:

bret- hart wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:48 pm
It’s quite sad that our own experience in our own country has made us suspicious of everyone and everything by default.
Our index of suspicion is off the scale so it takes little to trigger it.
The Arabs generally grow facial hair very early and many think it’s a sign of age. Even Wayne Rooney has been accused of being older than he is.
Let’s just face our own issues and leave the rest.

Damunk wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:43 am
bret- hart wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:48 pm
It’s quite sad that our own experience in our own country has made us suspicious of everyone and everything by default.
Our index of suspicion is off the scale so it takes little to trigger it.
The Arabs generally grow facial hair very early and many think it’s a sign of age. Even Wayne Rooney has been accused of being older than he is.
Let’s just face our own issues and leave the rest.
Absolute rubbish

Doc I watched the game with my korokoro eyes. Those Algerians looked old. Mid 20s old. I am waiting for the ageologists here to talk. Shebi it's only Nigeria that uses overaged guys? I an actually worried for our kids The Zambians are using men in this completion. Sudan just got kicked out for taking overaged guys. It is well.

Adisboy

Post by Adisboy »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:46 pm Doc I watched the game with my korokoro eyes. Those Algerians looked old. Mid 20s old. I am waiting for the ageologists here to talk. Shebi it's only Nigeria that uses overaged guys? I an actually worried for our kids The Zambians are using men in this completion. Sudan just got kicked out for taking overaged guys. It is well.
Its South Sudan that got disqualified. Sudan didn't qualify.

bret- hart wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:46 pm Doc I watched the game with my korokoro eyes. Those Algerians looked old. Mid 20s old. I am waiting for the ageologists here to talk. Shebi it's only Nigeria that uses overaged guys? I an actually worried for our kids The Zambians are using men in this completion. Sudan just got kicked out for taking overaged guys. It is well.

Are North Africans exempted from MRI? Leave that one bros. All these years we’ve cheated and mostly got away with it…let other countries try now 😆

Tbh…a well coached 16yr olds will beat a bunch of 20year olds. It’s not like all those years we “allegedly” cheated we never lost games.
onovo

Post by onovo »

The Algerian players are young my friend. Keeping and growing beards does not make them overage ! Your complaint even against the Zambian does not hold water
platini

Post by platini »

Does anyone have the link for the game?
platini

Post by platini »

Does anyone have the link for the game?

packerland wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:12 pm

Are North Africans exempted from MRI? Leave that one bros. All these years we’ve cheated and mostly got away with it…let other countries try now 😆

Tbh…a well coached 16yr olds will beat a bunch of 20year olds. It’s not like all those years we “allegedly” cheated we never lost games.
Me sef wan ask am.
You can’t be in your twenties and still be growing -unless you are some kind of alien specie. :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:
Igugu

Post by Igugu »

The match is on now.

That our #12 is top notch. Very promising midfielder.

platini wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:55 pm Does anyone have the link for the game?
https://newproxy3.vidivu.tv/Nfftv/embed.html

These boys are good
Re: NIGERIA 0 VS 0 ZAMBIA U17AFCON 1HF

Too much passing

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:27 pm These boys are good
This is much better than that U-20 sh1t show. They look like a team…
Re: NIGERIA 0 VS 0 ZAMBIA U17AFCON 1HF

What a save

maceo4 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:39 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:27 pm These boys are good
This is much better than that U-20 sh1t show. They look like a team…
Ugbade is a wayyyyyy better coach than any of the clowns coaching the U20, U23, CHAN Eagles and Eagles.

You can see a pattern of play and a system of play with his team.