De Laurentis:Osimhen is going NOWHERE this summer

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: De Laurentis:Osimhen is going NOWHERE this summer

Post by danfo driver »

:D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:17 pm
Synopsis wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:08 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:59 pm
Synopsis wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:41 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:16 am
Lolly wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 9:41 am I think he should stay for another season and try and help Napoli win another title or Champions League. Napoli would increase his salary and he would still be playing in a top league for a title challenging team where he is loved massively by the fans, players and the Club hierarchy and would still be playing in the Champions League. That is a good position to be in.

On the other hand, moving to a new club in a new country has many benefits but also there are the challenges of settling in, team style of play, and the pressure of a hefty price tag. It might work and it might not.
Look at this one. People like our Osimhen are ambitious. So you want him to stay because of what? Look here open your eyes. Our Osimhen is in the same class as Messi, Cron. Zidane etc . Top players aim for the highest laurels. Jude Bellingham at 19 is heading to Real for 150m...none of una dey shout he should stay. Bad belle Nigerians
Ok. What team should Osimhen join?
Real Madrid. They are looking for a new 9, his agent should be aggressively pushing his name there. For me, thats the option I want!
They’re not getting rid of Benzema this year. I don’t want Osimhen to go to a team and play second fiddle.
Yes, they arent getting rid of Benzema this year (or even next year). Like Mbappe, if Osimhen goes to Madrid, he will be a starter from DAY 1. :D That is a FACT! Second fiddle ko, fido dido ni. Ancelotti is tactically flexible. I have watched him for more than a decade.

You should go back to the interview Osimhen made when he left Lille. He will NOT sit on the bench for anyone.
Two games without a goal and fans will be calling for Benzema. He needs a place where he isn’t constantly watching his back. Man United will be the best option this summer. Bayern too but Nigerians don’t really watch Bundesliga.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:10 pm
Two games without a goal and fans will be calling for Benzema. He needs a place where he isn’t constantly watching his back. Man United will be the best option this summer. Bayern too but Nigerians don’t really watch Bundesliga.
Any why are you so afraid of that? Why are you petrified of competing to be the best in the world? Why are you panicking about being the best in your field? Is this how you are in real life? Is this how you live your life and your career? This is the advise you give to young ones in your life? :oops:

You clearly do not listen to Osimhen interviews. There is a significant gap in the way he lives his life and the way you live yours. You want safety. You are afraid to try to be the best. You are petrified of competition and wish to just take things "one day at a time." That is not the desire of a champion! a lion! Competitors who become the greatest in their field are ready to take on any challenge. Children like Camavinga and Tchouameni went to Madrid. Bellingham is about to do so, and Haaland went to City. May God NEVER allow us to have a weak petrified mentality because we are Nigerians. God forbid! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

He went to Naples and I remember the comments here! "Oh! there is Dries Mertens, Napoli's all time scorer, he wont play" yen yen yen! He sent Drie Mertens to Turkey and brought the scudetto to Naples! :lol:

I truly worry about the mentality of people here. Zero ambition and fear of success and we wonder why the super eagles is filled with losers. There is no difference between the Super Eagles and its fanbase. Same mentality.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Borussia Dortmund and England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19, will sign a six-year contract with Real Madrid this summer, which will make him the second-highest earner at the Spanish giants after Eden Hazard
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:46 pm He went to Naples and I remember the comments here! "Oh! there is Dries Mertens, Napoli's all time scorer, he wont play" yen yen yen! He sent Drie Mertens to Turkey and brought the scudetto to Naples! :lol:

I truly worry about the mentality of people here. Zero ambition and fear of success and we wonder why the super eagles is filled with losers. There is no difference between the Super Eagles and its fanbase. Same mentality.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: dem plenty for here, from the likes of lolly, kongi, damunk etc.. these are cowards, i wonder how they navigate in their day to day activities
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:49 pm
Borussia Dortmund and England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19, will sign a six-year contract with Real Madrid this summer, which will make him the second-highest earner at the Spanish giants after Eden Hazard

No! Whyyy???! He will be watched by hundreds of millions every week. He will collapse. Can he bench Modric? Why?? Why not go to Spurs or Arsenal, where there is no pressure. He can just slot in and be comfortable and play well. Why is he doing this? WHy??? It will be too much pressure. Modric is not leaving. OMGG! why?? I cant take it anymore! He is a young boy. He needs to be cuddled. OMG! somebody help me! Oh no! Why? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:53 pm

No! Whyyy???! He will be watched by hundreds of millions every week. He will collapse. Can he bench Modric? Why?? Why not go to Spurs or Arsenal, where there is no pressure. He can just slot in and be comfortable and play well. Why is he doing this? WHy??? It will be too much pressure. Modric is not leaving. OMGG! why?? I cant take it anymore! He is a young boy. He needs to be cuddled. OMG! somebody help me! Oh no! Why? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
and these are the same cowards who will be allover CE saying we have no winners, lazy players etc.. they want these players never to get out of their comfort zones.. pathetic.. who needs enemies when you have such so called fake Nigerians
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:55 pm

and these are the same cowards who will be allover CE saying we have no winners, lazy players etc.. they want these players never to get out of their comfort zones.. pathetic.. who needs enemies when you have such so called fake Nigerians
Thats why their captain plays in the comfort of Saudi Arabia or is it Yemen. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

LMAOOO i just went to check and the chap plays in the comfort of Turkey. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:03 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:55 pm

Thats why their captain plays in the comfort of Saudi Arabia or is it Yemen. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

LMAOOO i just went to check and the chap plays in the comfort of Turkey. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i wish these jokers can go support Togo
SuperEagles

Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:41 pm
Any why are you so afraid of that? Why are you petrified of competing to be the best in the world? Why are you panicking about being the best in your field? Is this how you are in real life? Is this how you live your life and your career? This is the advise you give to young ones in your life? :oops:

You clearly do not listen to Osimhen interviews. There is a significant gap in the way he lives his life and the way you live yours. You want safety. You are afraid to try to be the best. You are petrified of competition and wish to just take things "one day at a time." That is not the desire of a champion! a lion! Competitors who become the greatest in their field are ready to take on any challenge. Children like Camavinga and Tchouameni went to Madrid. Bellingham is about to do so, and Haaland went to City. May God NEVER allow us to have a weak petrified mentality because we are Nigerians. God forbid! :oops:
Typical Nigerian. Cannot make a point without throwing insults.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:50 pm

Sorry, where did I insult you? I am actually serious. I am open to apologize.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:46 pm He went to Naples and I remember the comments here! "Oh! there is Dries Mertens, Napoli's all time scorer, he wont play" yen yen yen! He sent Drie Mertens to Turkey and brought the scudetto to Naples! :lol:

I don’t remember anyone saying this.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Synopsis wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:53 pm

I don’t remember anyone saying this.
Nobody said that lol, they broke the bank for him and gave him the no.9 jersey, of course he was gonna start…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:52 pm

Sorry, where did I insult you? I am actually serious. I am open to apologize.

Kindly waiting
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmm me i tried to read what he said to you a couple of times and frankly cant see any insult to your person in it sha. unless him saying you are afraid is an insult ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:47 am https://www.transfermarkt.us/erling-haa ... lus/1#tore

Halaand has scored 7 goals from the penalty spot this season in the EPL and one in the Champs league
35 EPL goals ( 28 from open play)

Our Osimhen has scored
22 goals in 27 Seria A games and none from the Penalty spot
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What's the point of the post from the person on my ignore list? That Haaland has scored more goals than Osimhen this season with or without his penalty goals? Very unintelligent post if you ask me. I would even say it's straight up daft.
Cellular wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:32 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:47 am https://www.transfermarkt.us/erling-haa ... lus/1#tore

Halaand has scored 7 goals from the penalty spot this season in the EPL and one in the Champs league

Our Osimhen has scored
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You seem very angry. Hope all is well. I know with Yobo's retirement, your salary has been slow. Take it easy.
1naija wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:11 pm What's the point of the post from the person on my ignore list? That Haaland has scored more goals than Osimhen this season with or without his penalty goals? Very unintelligent post if you ask me. I would even say it's straight up daft.

Our Osimhen has scored
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:11 pm What's the point of the post from the person on my ignore list? That Haaland has scored more goals than Osimhen this season with or without his penalty goals? Very unintelligent post if you ask me. I would even say it's straight up daft.

Our Osimhen has scored
old age no dey work right on everyone. Try as much as possible to enjoy your old age , stop raising your blood pressure . relax and enjoy
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Ignore mode reactivated.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:30 pm

Our Osimhen has scored
old age no dey work right on everyone. Try as much as possible to enjoy your old age , stop raising your blood pressure . relax and enjoy
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

There are multiple pathways to the very top.
And it doesn't always have to be thru Madrid...

He has the mentality to be WPOY or thereabouts. But not every team will be suitable for him...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp