De Laurentis:Osimhen is going NOWHERE this summer

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
De Laurentis:Osimhen is going NOWHERE this summer

Post by danfo driver »

I think sey e no want Africans on his team before? What changed? :roll: Ori Eja!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: De Laurentis:Osimhen is going NOWHERE this summer

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i had a strong feeling this will happen, just double his pay . Make him the highest paid baller
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Trying to drive up his price
Last edited by 1naija on Sun May 07, 2023 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Lol when the right offer comes Osimhen will be gone by summer.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:07 am
I think sey e no want Africans on his team before? What changed? :roll: Ori Eja!
I don't blame him. Who sells his best, in its prime? Naples will not forgive him if he does sell him, when Osimhen is already a god in Naples. Not since Maradona did Naples go ga ga for this team and a person. I won't sell either if it were me. I will double Osimhen's salary for another season to make him stay.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Igugu wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:41 am
danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:07 am
I don't blame him. Who sells his best, in its prime? Naples will not forgive him if he does sell him, when Osimhen is already a god in Naples. Not since Maradona did Naples go ga ga for this team and a person. I won't sell either if it were me. I will double Osimhen's salary for another season to make him stay.
Osimhen is NOT even close to his prime. LOL. Strikers usually hit their prime at 27-29.

Osimhen will leave Napoli if he wants to. The offer will be there if Osimhen chooses to leave.

Personally I think he should leave. I dont think the Italian league will give him the exposure to win the Balon D'or. He has conquered the league and he needs to move to the next level in his career, rather than remain in a place where he is not as likely to be challenged and improve.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Double his salary might not be enough. £250k per week and make him the designated pk taker.
OCCUPY NFF!!
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

We Africans like to celebrate foreign players better than our own. Imagine Osimhen in that City attack as the point man. I have no doubt he will do better than Haaland. Osimhen is not just a goal scorer he is a better ball player.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

I honestly think he should sign a 1 year extension and move to a bigger club next year unless Manchester United wants him now. He shouldn’t go to PSG or Chelsea this year. Those teams are a mess.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

joplass wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:04 am We Africans like to celebrate foreign players better than our own. Imagine Osimhen in that City attack as the point man. I have no doubt he will do better than Haaland. Osimhen is not just a goal scorer he is a better ball player.
Haaland has scored 35 goals in 31 games im the PL, not sure how many pks but that’s rather impressive. Osihmen can do the same if he takes pks.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.transfermarkt.us/erling-haa ... lus/1#tore

Halaand has scored 7 goals from the penalty spot this season in the EPL and one in the Champs league
35 EPL goals ( 28 from open play)

Our Osimhen has scored
22 goals in 27 Seria A games and none from the Penalty spot
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:47 am https://www.transfermarkt.us/erling-haa ... lus/1#tore

Halaand has scored 7 goals from the penalty spot this season in the EPL and one in the Champs league
35 EPL goals ( 28 from open play)

Our Osimhen has scored
22 goals in 27 Seria A games and none from the Penalty spot
:D
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Napoli doesn’t have the infrastructure to maintain greatness. So they should sell him, Kvara and cash out.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I think he should stay for another season and try and help Napoli win another title or Champions League. Napoli would increase his salary and he would still be playing in a top league for a title challenging team where he is loved massively by the fans, players and the Club hierarchy and would still be playing in the Champions League. That is a good position to be in.

On the other hand, moving to a new club in a new country has many benefits but also there are the challenges of settling in, team style of play, and the pressure of a hefty price tag. It might work and it might not.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 9:41 am I think he should stay for another season and try and help Napoli win another title or Champions League. Napoli would increase his salary and he would still be playing in a top league for a title challenging team where he is loved massively by the fans, players and the Club hierarchy and would still be playing in the Champions League. That is a good position to be in.

On the other hand, moving to a new club in a new country has many benefits but also there are the challenges of settling in, team style of play, and the pressure of a hefty price tag. It might work and it might not.
Look at this one. People like our Osimhen are ambitious. So you want him to stay because of what? Look here open your eyes. Our Osimhen is in the same class as Messi, Cron. Zidane etc . Top players aim for the highest laurels. Jude Bellingham at 19 is heading to Real for 150m...none of una dey shout he should stay. Bad belle Nigerians
SuperEagles

Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:16 am
Lolly wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 9:41 am I think he should stay for another season and try and help Napoli win another title or Champions League. Napoli would increase his salary and he would still be playing in a top league for a title challenging team where he is loved massively by the fans, players and the Club hierarchy and would still be playing in the Champions League. That is a good position to be in.

Look at this one. People like our Osimhen are ambitious. So you want him to stay because of what? Look here open your eyes. Our Osimhen is in the same class as Messi, Cron. Zidane etc . Top players aim for the highest laurels. Jude Bellingham at 19 is heading to Real for 150m...none of una dey shout he should stay. Bad belle Nigerians
Ok. What team should Osimhen join?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Thats life! and thats why the bold take chances. You shouldnt be afraid to move because of fear of failure. Bellingham who is a child at 19 is moving to the biggest club in the world. Are you afraid for him? This is one of the biggest problem many Nigerian children have. Their parents are always afraid of failure and curtail the children's ambitions. Go and read medicine, law, engineering. Look at their mates from other countries? Making hundreds of millions doing other things that Nigerian parents are afraid of. :oops:

Just imagine Osimhen stayed at Charleroi, where he is loved massively by the fans, players and club heirachy? That would have been great right? Help them try to win a title? That is a good position to be in, right?

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:41 pm

Real Madrid. They are looking for a new 9, his agent should be aggressively pushing his name there. For me, thats the option I want!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:59 pm

Real Madrid. They are looking for a new 9, his agent should be aggressively pushing his name there. For me, thats the option I want!
They’re not getting rid of Benzema this year. I don’t want Osimhen to go to a team and play second fiddle.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

These ones are hoping he stays
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 2:08 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:59 pm

They’re not getting rid of Benzema this year. I don’t want Osimhen to go to a team and play second fiddle.
Yes, they arent getting rid of Benzema this year (or even next year). Like Mbappe, if Osimhen goes to Madrid, he will be a starter from DAY 1. :D That is a FACT! Second fiddle ko, fido dido ni. Ancelotti is tactically flexible. I have watched him for more than a decade.

You should go back to the interview Osimhen made when he left Lille. He will NOT sit on the bench for anyone.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Stay and win another title like Maradona. And add the Champions League to it. You gerrit?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."