How many Nigerians are playing for Luton Town?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
How many Nigerians are playing for Luton Town?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I saw Osho in defense , they are a goal up in the playoffs
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Aswani
Egg
Egg
Re: How many Nigerians are playing for Luton Town?

Post by Aswani »

There are at least 6 in the first team squad. Most of them are London boys though as Luton is easily commutable from the smoke.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Aswani wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 10:43 pm There are at least 6 in the first team squad. Most of them are London boys though as Luton is easily commutable from the smoke.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Elijah Adebayo, Gabriel Osho, Fred Onyeadinma, Aribim Pepple.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

You want Kongi to get heart attack abi?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Well they got promoted. Well done
SuperEagles

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:09 pm
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

We may not be able to create a world class team, but truth is that if we had a good coach (not great- just good), with a proper honest selection process, we can get together a very solid team that can compete.

sigh. what more can one say.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

:clap: :clap:
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

:clap: :clap:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

England's option just keep getting better and better. Somebody these boys will be called by Southgate this yr.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

30-40% of these players that helped Luton gain promotion will be replaced by Premier League veterans like Danny Ings, Johnny Evans, Neal Maupay & co. Plus new players will be signed from other championship teams. If Luton go Northingham Forest route then it will be a complete overhaul. Life can be unfair sometimes.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:37 pm 30-40% of these players that helped Luton gain promotion will be replaced by Premier League veterans like Danny Ings, Johnny Evans, Neal Maupay & co. Plus new players will be signed from other championship teams. If Luton go Northingham Forest route then it will be a complete overhaul. Life can be unfair sometimes.
I think you are a massive hypocrite. You chose to ignore KDB , telling pep to shut up. However you abused Our Osimhen when he was upset( mind you he didn't insult his manager) after being subbed off. Why are you like this , Guess what you are black and Nigerian. When push comes to shove they won't choose you . get that into your head and stop being an uncle Tom. I am shocked this is the kind of person you are.
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:41 pm
packerland wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:37 pm 30-40% of these players that helped Luton gain promotion will be replaced by Premier League veterans like Danny Ings, Johnny Evans, Neal Maupay & co. Plus new players will be signed from other championship teams. If Luton go Northingham Forest route then it will be a complete overhaul. Life can be unfair sometimes.
I think you are a massive hypocrite. You chose to ignore KDB , telling pep to shut up. However you abused Our Osimhen when he was upset( mind you he didn't insult his manager) after being subbed off. Why are you like this , Guess what you are black and Nigerian. When push comes to shove they won't choose you . get that into your head and stop being an uncle Tom. I am shocked this is the kind of person you are.
The guy is a self-hating human being. Notice how he only mentioned white players to replace the black players? Tufia! I spit on his shoe! :oops:
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:12 pm
The guy is a self-hating human being. Notice how he only mentioned white players to replace the black players? Tufia! I spit on his shoe! :oops:
You too are race baiting jackass. I was actually taking a piss at how teams will sign bums to replace guys that helped them gain promotion for the sake of experience. If you two were smart you’ll notice that I listed guys that were injury prone or didn’t do jack this past season but some mugu club will sign them.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Did I not say if I was Osimhen I’ll tell Pep to shut up too? Pep is a genius but he is annoying as hell.

You are too faced too. I love how you were happy that Fred Onyedinma and our other English born naija boys were flying our flag, but when it’s time to recruit them, you’ll claim they are not Nigerian enough. Don’t confuse me with Bushboy, I love Osimhen.

Fck outta here!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:19 am England's option just keep getting better and better. Somebody these boys will be called by Southgate this yr.
Adebayo can’t make the England D squad or the Nigerian F squad.
Forget.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

That Luton team I saw on MOTD yesterday are going to be so beaten so badly so regularly, when next they win promotion, they will politely decline it.
I hope they are really not that bad.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

The frightening aspect is that the Championship is one of the strongest 2nd divisions in the world. Teams in the top half of the Championship could survive in the top divisions of most European countries (outside Spain 🇪🇸, Germany 🇩🇪, Italy 🇮🇹). Yet even the best Championship teams find it difficult to cope with the extraordinary jump in quality to the Premier League. See how Man City effortlessly brushed off the Championship winners Burnley on the first day of the season.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

The frightening aspect is that the Championship is one of the strongest 2nd divisions in the world. Teams in the top half of the Championship could survive in the top divisions of most European countries (outside Spain 🇪🇸, Germany 🇩🇪, Italy 🇮🇹). Yet even the best Championship teams find it difficult to cope with the extraordinary jump in quality to the Premier League. See how Man City effortlessly brushed off the Championship winners Burnley on the first day of the season.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Luton Town was losing 0-2 to Ola Aina's Notts Forest until Chiedozie Ogbene (born in Lagos, plays for Ireland 🇮🇪 ) and Elijah Adebayo (born in the London Borough of Brent) scored in the 83rd and 92md minutes respectively to give Luton a 2-2 draw.