Still on Awoniyi

Re: Still on Awoniyi

Oh oh, the principled transvestite maggot Dumbamis has crawled out to take a deep breath of fresh air before crawling back to his shait hole.
theDunamis

Post by theDunamis »

1naija wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:11 am Oh oh, the principled transvestite maggot Dumbamis has crawled out to take a deep breath of fresh air before crawling back to his shait hole.

You can call me any names at all that you can think of, but it will not, and it can never change the fact that...

YOU, 1TribalisticDunce, have been exposed for the tribalistic old fool that you have been on CE for decades now. And more members of the forum are now seeing you for exactly what you are. 1TribalisticDunce!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!

theDunamis wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:18 am
1naija wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:11 am Oh oh, the principled transvestite maggot Dumbamis has crawled out to take a deep breath of fresh air before crawling back to his shait hole.

You can call me any names at all that you can think of, but it will not, and it can never change the fact that...

YOU, 1TribalisticDunce, have been exposed for the tribalistic old fool that you have been on CE for decades now. And more members of the forum are now seeing you for exactly what you are. 1TribalisticDunce!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I don't think 1naija is a tribalist, that's just you trying to project your agenda with no evidence...

Tobi17 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:55 am
theDunamis wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:18 am

I don't think 1naija is a tribalist, that's just you trying to project your agenda with no evidence...
I think it's just a weirdo schtick myself :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
theDunamis

Post by theDunamis »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:55 amI don't think 1naija is a tribalist, that's just you trying to project your agenda with no evidence...

If you had a functional brain, you would ask where the evidence is before saying I am projecting. This is not my first encounter with him, nor will it be my last. What you think (or more apropos, don't think) is immaterial to the evidence from his diseased mind in his roughly 2 decades here.

And I am not the only one here who has observed and called out the diseased tribalistic cesspit of 1TribalisticDunce. There is a trail all the way from 2005. So again, if you possessed a modicum of intelligence, you would ask questions first before making foolish conclusions. The man quacks like a tribalistic duck, walks like a tribalistic duck, and shock of all shockers, is a tribalistic dunce...

2005: viewtopic.php?p=714890#p714890

2006: viewtopic.php?p=853010#p853010

And into the 2020s...

viewtopic.php?p=5809382#p5809382

viewtopic.php?p=5809425#p5809425

viewtopic.php?p=5809467#p5809467

viewtopic.php?p=5809492#p5809492

viewtopic.php?p=5809559#p5809559

The self proclaimed principled transvestite maggot dumbamis, don't get mad at Tobi for not sharing your warped demented mindset. You still got Airheadwolex in your corner.
theDunamis wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:08 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:55 amI don't think 1naija is a tribalist, that's just you trying to project your agenda with no evidence...

If you had a functional brain, you would ask where the evidence is before saying I am projecting. This is not my first encounter with him, nor will it be my last. What you think (or more apropos, don't think) is immaterial to the evidence from his diseased mind in his roughly 2 decades here.

And I am not the only one here who has observed and called out the diseased tribalistic cesspit of 1TribalisticDunce. There is a trail all the way from 2005. So again, if you possessed a modicum of intelligence, you would ask questions first before making foolish conclusions. The man quacks like a tribalistic duck, walks like a tribalistic duck, and shock of all shockers, is a tribalistic dunce...

And into the 2020s...

The self proclaimed principled transvestite maggot dumbamis, you are truly dumb! You just highlighted your own demented tribalistic mindset. The opposite of everything I said is the tribalistic view, which is what you are fighting for...the right to impose your tribalistic views on others. You want a society where only some have certain privileges and rights. I guess that's the only way a dumb asz like yourself can survive in society because you are too dumb to compete and succeed.

You are right about one thing... 1naija has always stood for the truth and have always called out double standards. And you can be rest assured that 1naija will continue to highlight criminal, corrupt, and murderous behavior by NIGERIAN politicians no matter where they come come. If it borders tribalists like you, then tell them not to steal or commit murder and genocide against other Nigerians.

So dumb!

And into the 2020s...

theDunamis

Post by theDunamis »

1naija wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:18 pm :rotf: :rotf:

The self proclaimed principled transvestite maggot dumbamis, you are truly dumb! You just highlighted your own demented tribalistic mindset. The opposite of everything I said is the tribalistic view, which is what you are fighting for...the right to impose your tribalistic views on others. You want a society where only some have certain privileges and rights. I guess that's the only way a dumb asz like yourself can survive in society because you are too dumb to compete and succeed.

You are right about one thing... 1naija has always stood for the truth and have always called out double standards. And you can be rest assured that 1naija will continue to highlight criminal, corrupt, and murderous behavior by NIGERIAN politicians no matter where they come come. If it borders tribalists like you, then tell them not to steal or commit murder and genocide against other Nigerians.

So dumb!

LOL!! All these words to defend the indefensible. Dude, you can keep crying like a jackass but anyone who knows me well on this forum and outside of it knows I do not say anything at all without careful reasoning and irrefutable evidence. You have a jaundiced, tribalistic mind. It is who you are and out of the abundance of your tribalistic heart, your mouth speaks and your fingers type. If you were capable of change, you would have. But you have chosen to be incapable and so you will keep getting found out again and again and again and again, ad nauseam.

So call theDunamis any name you wish. The one name that you are and that is factually based is this: 1TribalisticDunce! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Self proclaimed principled transvestite maggot, dumbamis, the best thing you have done on this thread is compile all the threads that show all the tribalistic views you have had and supported on this forum in one thread. Now, when people want to find out how sick, demented, and tribalistic, the transvestite maggot, dumbamis is, all they have to do is search for this thread.

Maggot Dumbamis wants only corrupt officials from certain parts of Nigeria to be prosecuted ( 2005 link)
Maggot Dumbamis wants only leaders from certain regions of the country to give account of how they have used allocated resources (2006 link)
Transvestite Maggot Dumbamis wants Peter Obi to declare his "Nigerianess" so he won't " blindside" certain Nigerians, but is perfectly okay with Emi Lokan speech by Tinubu - All the links he posted for the 2020s.

The Principled transvestite maggot has now busted out his tribalistic closet. He is tired of being the coward he has been for decades on the forum.

You are by far the dumbest person on this forum. Can't even tell his left from right. What a dumbazs!

theDunamis wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:28 pm
1naija wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:18 pm :rotf: :rotf:

So dumb!

LOL!! All these words to defend the indefensible. Dude, you can keep crying like a jackass but anyone who knows me well on this forum and outside of it knows I do not say anything at all without careful reasoning and irrefutable evidence. You have a jaundiced, tribalistic mind. It is who you are and out of the abundance of your tribalistic heart, your mouth speaks and your fingers type. If you were capable of change, you would have. But you have chosen to be incapable and so you will keep getting found out again and again and again and again, ad nauseam.

So call theDunamis any name you wish. The one name that you are and that is factually based is this: 1TribalisticDunce! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
theDunamis

Post by theDunamis »

1naija wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 6:01 pm Self proclaimed principled transvestite maggot, dumbamis, the best thing you have done on this thread is compile all the threads that show all the tribalistic views you have had and supported on this forum in one thread. Now, when people want to find out how sick, demented, and tribalistic, the transvestite maggot, dumbamis is, all they have to do is search for this thread.

Maggot Dumbamis wants only corrupt officials from certain parts of Nigeria to be prosecuted ( 2005 link)
Maggot Dumbamis wants only leaders from certain regions of the country to give account of how they have used allocated resources (2006 link)
Transvestite Maggot Dumbamis wants Peter Obi to declare his "Nigerianess" so he won't " blindside" certain Nigerians, but is perfectly okay with Emi Lokan speech by Tinubu - All the links he posted for the 2020s.

The Principled transvestite maggot has now busted out his tribalistic closet. He is tired of being the coward he has been for decades on the forum.

You are by far the dumbest person on this forum. Can't even tell his left from right. What a dumbazs!

I have hit you where it hurts. And you know why it hurts. Because it is the truth. Only the truth can hurt that deeply. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your vain babbling and insults on the other hand have zero impact or effect on me. Because they are the desperate clutching for straws of an exposed sick, jaundiced, and tribalistic mind. :taunt: :taunt: The 1TribalisticDunce fully exposed from 2005 to 2023 and beyond. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I agree that Tobi does not have a functional brain. But I think you are unfair to use it as an insult against him. It is not his fault that he is severely mentally ill. This mental illness has decimated any chance he has of ever being a functioning human being; but I am happy that there is a woman who has been found to help him around the house and take care of him. He seems to think he is married to the woman, but this is what mental illness does to you.

theDunamis wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 8:24 pm
1naija wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 6:01 pm Self proclaimed principled transvestite maggot, dumbamis, the best thing you have done on this thread is compile all the threads that show all the tribalistic views you have had and supported on this forum in one thread. Now, when people want to find out how sick, demented, and tribalistic, the transvestite maggot, dumbamis is, all they have to do is search for this thread.

I have hit you where it hurts. And you know why it hurts. Because it is the truth. Only the truth can hurt that deeply. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your vain babbling and insults on the other hand have zero impact or effect on me. Because they are the desperate clutching for straws of an exposed sick, jaundiced, and tribalistic mind. :taunt: :taunt: The 1TribalisticDunce fully exposed from 2005 to 2023 and beyond. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Those of us wey know the tribalist know am well well.

Oh lawd! Batty boy takes up for the transvestite maggot, dumb-anis. I bet there is going to be some serious dunbazs riding at one of your cribs tonight.

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:53 pm

I agree that Tobi does not have a functional brain. But I think you are unfair to use it as an insult against him. It is not his fault that he is severely mentally ill. This mental illness has decimated any chance he has of ever being a functioning human being; but I am happy that there is a woman who has been found to help him around the house and take care of him. He seems to think he is married to the woman, but this is what mental illness does to you.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

theDunamis

Post by theDunamis »

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:53 pm

Chei!! danfo driver don use my drive-by smackdown of Tobi to kukuma turn the boy to roadkill. Serves him right for random foolishness. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
theDunamis

Post by theDunamis »

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:55 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Those of us wey know the tribalist know am well well.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I have told 1TribalisticDunce that he is a known commodity within this forum, but the cretin thinks he can fool all o' dem people all o' dem time for 2 decades :mrgreen: . Ko le werk. :lol: :lol: :lol:
theDunamis

Post by theDunamis »

1naija wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:18 pm Oh lawd! Batty boy takes up for the transvestite maggot, dumb-anis. I bet there is going to be some serious dunbazs riding at one of your cribs tonight.

Your mind is not only diseased by tribalism, but also by pure darkness and hate. Imagine thinking of and using "batty" and "transvestite" as insults in the year of our Lord 2023. You are a cretin, 1TribalisticDunce. It is clear that the truth is hurting you deeply and causing you to lash out in pain, but ironically, it is further exposing the depth of your depraved and dark heart. So do carry on. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You see, at the end of the day, the mouth can only speak from the abundance of the heart. It is impossible for it to do otherwise. And as you keep lashing out, you yourself end up revealing who and what you are to those who may be new here and/or still fooled by your darkness. For me and others who already know you all too well within this forum though, we will keep shining the light that reveals your darkness. Again and again and again and again, because...

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
As e dey sweet we, e dey pain you :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Self proclaimed principled transvestite maggot, Dumbamis, who is the tribalist between you and I?

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
Search for a word
tri·bal·is·tic
/ˌtrībəˈlistik/
adjectiveDEROGATORY
advocating or practicing strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group.
"deep-rooted tribalistic sentiments have come to the surface"
theDunamis wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:11 am
1naija wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:18 pm Oh lawd! Batty boy takes up for the transvestite maggot, dumb-anis. I bet there is going to be some serious dunbazs riding at one of your cribs tonight.

Your mind is not only diseased by tribalism, but also by pure darkness and hate. Imagine thinking of and using "batty" and "transvestite" as insults in the year of our Lord 2023. You are a cretin, 1TribalisticDunce. It is clear that the truth is hurting you deeply and causing you to lash out in pain, but ironically, it is further exposing the depth of your depraved and dark heart. So do carry on. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You see, at the end of the day, the mouth can only speak from the abundance of the heart. It is impossible for it to do otherwise. And as you keep lashing out, you yourself end up revealing who and what you are to those who may be new here and/or still fooled by your darkness. For me and others who already know you all too well within this forum though, we will keep shining the light that reveals your darkness. Again and again and again and again, because...

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
As e dey sweet we, e dey pain you :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
theDunamis

Post by theDunamis »

1naija wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:15 am Self proclaimed principled transvestite maggot, Dumbamis, who is the tribalist between you and I?

First up, it's "between you and me", you cretin. But frankly and fortunately, your grammar is not nearly as deplorable and tragic as your tribalistic heart.

Second, your history here is well archived. And I have shown you only a sampling of the products of your tribalistic and darkened heart over your 20 years here on CE. Now, were I to be afflicted with the dastardly ailment that bedevils your heart, you would have been able to show one -- JUST ONE -- instance of me saying tribalistic shaite like you do. But you cannot. You know why? Because it is impossible to show a thing that does not exist. Finding and showing your tribalistic crap on the other hand, is as easy as reading your last 10 or so posts.

Accept who you are. Accept that it is too late in the day for you to change. And accept being called out again and again and again and again... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Bloody 1TribalisticDunce! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Self proclaimed principled transvestite maggot, Dumbamis, you can save your good grammar and speak it to batty boy, Danfo rider, when you two get at it.

Everything you posted on this thread is tribalistic. Every thing you posted on the threads you stupidly posted links to because you are too dumb to know what tribalistic means is tribalistic. You and your lot on this thread are the epitome of tribalists, but you are too dumb to know it. You are among the biggest tribalists here. The only people that can't see it are your fellow tribalists. And there are many of you cowards here. Doesn't the definition below fit you?
tri·bal·is·tic
/ˌtrībəˈlistik/
adjectiveDEROGATORY
theDunamis wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:51 pm
1naija wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:15 am Self proclaimed principled transvestite maggot, Dumbamis, who is the tribalist between you and I?

First up, it's "between you and me", you cretin. But frankly and fortunately, your grammar is not nearly as deplorable and tragic as your tribalistic heart.

Second, your history here is well archived. And I have shown you only a sampling of the products of your tribalistic and darkened heart over your 20 years here on CE. Now, were I to be afflicted with the dastardly ailment that bedevils your heart, you would have been able to show one -- JUST ONE -- instance of me saying tribalistic shaite like you do. But you cannot. You know why? Because it is impossible to show a thing that does not exist. Finding and showing your tribalistic crap on the other hand, is as easy as reading your last 10 or so posts.

Accept who you are. Accept that it is too late in the day for you to change. And accept being called out again and again and again and again... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Bloody 1TribalisticDunce! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

theDunamis wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:51 pm

1naija is not tribalistic... you can yab him but he isn't

See old men insulting each other over petty arguments. Una no dey tire?

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
theDunamis

Post by theDunamis »

1naija wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:49 pm Self proclaimed principled transvestite maggot, Dumbamis, you can save your good grammar and speak it to batty boy, Danfo rider, when you two get at it.

Everything you posted on this thread is tribalistic. Every thing you posted on the threads you stupidly posted links to because you are too dumb to know what tribalistic means is tribalistic. You and your lot on this thread are the epitome of tribalists, but you are too dumb to know it. You are among the biggest tribalists here. The only people that can't see it are your fellow tribalists. And there are many of you cowards here. Doesn't the definition below fit you?
tri·bal·is·tic
/ˌtrībəˈlistik/
adjectiveDEROGATORY

"Everything" and yet you cannot quote one thing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Be specific, you tribalistic dunce.

Like I have told you, we are not talking about today, or yesterday, or a year ago. We are talking 20 years. In 20 year, I have shown you:

1) where you always and consistently view and weigh things based first and foremost on the tribal lenses that you wear. A thieving government official is called out and your tribalistic idiocy goes straight to whataboutism, "Why wasn't this other thief called out". That is tribalism. It is the same thing we see with tribal Republicans in the US.

2) A Nigerian football player and his merits and demerits are being discussed and your input is why are certain folks from certain parts of the country defending and promoting the player. Your tribal lenses always injects tribalism into every discussion because that is the prism from which you see and engage the world.

3) Your tribalistic, diseased heart had you saying derogatorily calling fellow Nigerians "your people" when discussing with a forum member from another part of Nigeria. That is a reflection of your tribalistic heart and your mouth that speaks from the abundance of that diseased heart. For those of us not so cursed by your ailment, we see every Nigerian as OUR people. We slice and dice the world based on values and principles and not primitive identities like race, ethnicity, and language.

You see how easy it is to call you out with specificity? It is because you mint a lot of your shaite without even knowing it. You pollute and destroy with ease. Because, the fact is you are who you are. 1TribalisticDunce. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are a known commodity within this forum. So am I. So, again, I challenge you to call me out with specifics. Show this forum one specific thing, one quote from me, like I have done for your foolish 1TribalisticDunce azz. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: