Still on Awoniyi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Still on Awoniyi

Post by 1naija »

Of the over 100k useless threads started by Bigpokey, only about 2 or so were on Awoniyi. His first thread on Awoniyi was this month after he started scoring after a 20+ games drought. He started as many threads on Folarin as he did our own Awoniyi. In fact he cares about Awoniyi so much that he did not care if he got relegated. Shame! :mad:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:31 pm I really do not care if or who gets relegated. they will all get paid regardless, the one that cracks me up are those who feel bad managers are sacked, .They all get huge massive severances

posting.php?mode=quote&f=1&p=5868544
Meanwhile, 1naija, the great Nigerian, started "boocoo" threads on Awoniyi urging him to score gaddem goals. Today, we are all enjoying and celebrating the fruits of 1naija's labor. Even bigpokey himself ran kiti kiti kiti to open a thread saying God bless our Awoniyi for winning a title for Man City when just few days earlier he didn't care if he got relegated. Very un-Nigerian! :mad:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Still on Awoniyi

Post by Dammy »

Revision of history! May our mockers celebrate us IJN Amen
I am happy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

No, it's not!

Bigpokey has started over 100k useless threads.
Dammy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:18 pm Revision of history! May our mockers celebrate us IJN Amen
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Also, the RCCG prayers does not work in sports. You produce or you go down. I don't see anyone making similar RCCG prayer for Onuachu, Ndidi, and Nacho.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Big pokey, come in here. It ain't like you gat any gaddem job.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:57 pm Big pokey, come in here. It ain't like you gat any gaddem job.
Dude, dont you have lunch to make for the children? You want Adaeze to give you a hot slap like she did on March 13th, when you left the tap running in the visitors bathroom and flooded the place? :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Are you bigpokey? This one that you are doing 1 and 2 with him.....Does he know your true intentions? Hmmmm!

This is how you cajoled that white man... :D
danfo driver wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:47 pm
1naija wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:57 pm Big pokey, come in here. It ain't like you gat any gaddem job.
Dude, dont you have lunch to make for the children? You want Adaeze to give you a hot slap like she did on March 13th, when you left the tap running in the visitors bathroom and flooded the place? :oops:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i do not get this 1naija.. nah guilty conscience dey worry am.. everyone knows on CE you yabbed and abused AWO, since the AFCON goal he scored.. Anytime you see his name you think he is Awolowo. you goofed big time on Awoniyi.. you cannot change history . All you need to do is come out and accept your errors
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:58 pm i do not get this 1naija.. nah guilty conscience dey worry am.. everyone knows on CE you yabbed and abused AWO, since the AFCON goal he scored.. Anytime you see his name you think he is Awolowo. you goofed big time on Awoniyi.. you cannot change history . All you need to do is come out and accept your errors
Hunku and Bushboy na di two pipu you need to be rooting against you.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I have never rooted against any of our players, club or country. What I do is state their statistics. But feel free to share one ..just one .. of those posts that shows me cheering against any of our players sha.
Cellular wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:08 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:58 pm i do not get this 1naija.. nah guilty conscience dey worry am.. everyone knows on CE you yabbed and abused AWO, since the AFCON goal he scored.. Anytime you see his name you think he is Awolowo. you goofed big time on Awoniyi.. you cannot change history . All you need to do is come out and accept your errors
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Just admit it, you didn't care if he was relegated. Now you are jumping up and down calling him "Our".

You opened only 2 threads on Awoniyi all season long. Why?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

1naija wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:24 pm Just admit it, you didn't care if he was relegated. Now you are jumping up and down calling him "Our".

glad someone is holding honorable big pokey accountable, 1naija, you have now moved from tied for second with big pokey to sole possession of the second greatest ce of all time slot... congratulations.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I have also asked for people to look for him around 5th Ward and bring him to me in River Oaks. I will bianca some sense into him. Enough is enough!

King Futcha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:42 pm
1naija wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:24 pm Just admit it, you didn't care if he was relegated. Now you are jumping up and down calling him "Our".

glad someone is holding honorable big pokey accountable, 1naija, you have now moved from tied for second with big pokey to sole possession of the second greatest ce of all time slot... congratulations.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

1naija wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:50 pm I have also asked for people to look for him around 5th Ward and bring him to me in River Oaks. I will bianca some sense into him. Enough is enough!

no one has cheered as loudly as i will for you since senior day 1973, shame you didn't get in the game but being on the field when they honored the seniors had to be special :thumbs: :thumbs:
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :mad: :mad: :curse: :curse: :winking:

Murds..
King Futcha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:04 pm
1naija wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:50 pm I have also asked for people to look for him around 5th Ward and bring him to me in River Oaks. I will bianca some sense into him. Enough is enough!

no one has cheered as loudly as i will for you since senior day 1973, shame you didn't get in the game but being on the field when they honored the seniors had to be special :thumbs: :thumbs:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:21 pm I have never rooted against any of our players, club or country. What I do is state their statistics. But feel free to share one ..just one .. of those posts that shows me cheering against any of our players sha.
The sin of omission as against commission is still a sin.

You are in good company with Bushboy.

Ps., we know you are a big fan of Taiwo... you watch and monitor him. We are aware. :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

bushboy disparages and abuses Osimhen without basis. Although I think he does it to mess with the jbless lot here. Regardless, you can't produce one such post from me about Awoniyi who until last week had 5 goals all season.

Funny how prior to last week none of you were listing him among your starting striker as a SE, but all of a sudden you all his Super fans. Abegi..
Cellular wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:23 pm
1naija wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:21 pm I have never rooted against any of our players, club or country. What I do is state their statistics. But feel free to share one ..just one .. of those posts that shows me cheering against any of our players sha.
The sin of omission as against commission is still a sin.

You are in good company with Bushboy.

Ps., we know you are a big fan of Taiwo... you watch and monitor him. We are aware. :D
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I see BP has finally called out the retired Cab driver and current Uber driver for his useless and tribal rants!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Lol. Every weak loser is crawling out of the crevice he was hiding in to comment. Just because tribe is the criteria you jobless fraudster use to assess Nigerian players doesn't mean everyone uses such criteria. Moat people go by the players' records.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:36 pm Lol. Every weak loser is crawling out of the crevice he was hiding in to comment. Just because tribe is the criteria you jobless fraudster use to assess Nigerian players doesn't mean everyone uses such criteria. Moat people go by the players' records.
e be like say you need new phone or nah spell check you dey blame.. can you re-edit the rubbish you just posted ?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I know the expose wey I expose you (2 threads out of 100k threads) dey pain you well well, but that post was for undertaker, and he understood it...spelling error and all.

But as e dey pain you.... :rotf:

I bet you will start an "Our Awoniyi" thread this weekend.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:32 pm
1naija wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:36 pm Lol. Every weak loser is crawling out of the crevice he was hiding in to comment. Just because tribe is the criteria you jobless fraudster use to assess Nigerian players doesn't mean everyone uses such criteria. Moat people go by the players' records.
e be like say you need new phone or nah spell check you dey blame.. can you re-edit the rubbish you just posted ?
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Undertaker wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:57 pm I see BP has finally called out the retired Cab driver and current Uber driver for his useless and tribal rants!

1Naija the tribalistic dunce at 63 is 1TribalisticDunce forever. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All of CE now sees and knows him for exactly what he is. And as Bigpokey24 nailed it below, his diseased conscience is now causing him to run up and down Eagles Nest trying to rewrite history. Bloody tribalistic he-goat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?p=5877181#p5877181
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:rotf: :rotf: