LILLE HAVE CONTACTED GENT FOR GIFT ORBAN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LILLE HAVE CONTACTED GENT FOR GIFT ORBAN

Post by Eaglezbeak »

1naija wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:43 pm French, Belgium, and Turkish teams need to stop going for our established players. Our players should never make those backward moves.
These players were established outside of Nigeria.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Very true. He should wait for Man City's call. City will surely get rid of Haaland and Alvarez to create space for a player with only 1 year of pro football experience.
1naija wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:43 pm French, Belgium, and Turkish teams need to stop going for our established players. Our players should never make those backward moves.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I am not responsible for your understanding of the conversations here. If that's what you got out of it, who am I to question it?
wiseone wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:45 pm Very true. He should wait for Man City's call. City will surely get rid of Haaland and Alvarez to create space for a player with only 1 year of pro football experience.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

They are still Nigerians. They, especially the talented ones, should always make upward moves, not lateral or backward moves.
Eaglezbeak wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:43 am
These players were established outside of Nigeria.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Not bad.. good place to develop
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.