Spaletti out at Napoli

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Spaletti out at Napoli

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This is certainly going to be a summer of change for Vic one way or the other. Vic better get out of Napoli before DeLaurentis sabotages the club for his own selfish reasons. Serie A and CL delivered and he refuses to pay the coach.
[media] [/media]
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Spaletti out at Napoli

Post by Dammy »

Yet he’s willing to pay Luis Enrique double!
I am happy
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I hear Napoli are looking at Thiago Motta
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

This is so stupid. Spalleti is an average coach but he was building something. He just needs to learn how to avoid end of the season collapses. In addition to money demands, maybe some big players don’t respect him. I didn’t like the way Bic was yelling at him in when he got substituted in their last game.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

And this is posted on Eagles Nest because Spalleti is an Eagle? right?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:59 pm This is so stupid. Spalleti is an average coach but he was building something. He just needs to learn how to avoid end of the season collapses. In addition to money demands, maybe some big players don’t respect him. I didn’t like the way Bic was yelling at him in when he got substituted in their last game.
Would you like to comment on when De Bruyne told Guardiola to "SHUT UP??" or what actually made you uncomfortable is seeing a black man express himself to a white man passionately, but without insult. You couldnt stomach that picture right? It was too much? Africans/blacks are supposed to kowtow and lower the shoulder and be meek, right?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Like I have said for the past 2 months, Osimhen will be leaving. Krava will finally have his chance to lead the team to League and CL. His fans told us he is the creme de la creme, so looking forward to it!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:02 pm And this is posted on Eagles Nest because Spalleti is an Eagle? right?
Anything that's football related and concerns Vic is very EN related o abeg. Particularly if he relates to potential troubles on the field.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:04 pm
packerland wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:59 pm This is so stupid. Spalleti is an average coach but he was building something. He just needs to learn how to avoid end of the season collapses. In addition to money demands, maybe some of their big players don’t respect him. I didn’t like the way Bic was yelling at him in when he got substituted in their last game.
Would you like to comment on when De Bruyne told Guardiola to "SHUT UP??" or what actually made you uncomfortable is seeing a black man express himself to a white man passionately, but without insult. You couldnt stomach that picture right? It was too much? Africans/blacks are supposed to kowtow and lower the shoulder and be meek, right?
Why is everything black and white with you people? Did you not see where I said maybe some of the big players don’t respect Spalleti? Is Victor the only big player at Napoli? He happens to be the one on TV screaming at his coach. I’m Nigerian and I care more about Victor’s action than that of his teammates. So stop this against the black man nonsense.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:18 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:04 pm
packerland wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 4:59 pm This is so stupid. Spalleti is an average coach but he was building something. He just needs to learn how to avoid end of the season collapses. In addition to money demands, maybe some of their big players don’t respect him. I didn’t like the way Bic was yelling at him in when he got substituted in their last game.
Why is everything black and white with you people? Did you not see where I said maybe some of the big players don’t respect Spalleti? Is Victor the only big player at Napoli? He happens to be the one on TV screaming at his coach. I’m Nigerian and I care more about Victor’s action than that of his teammates. So stop this against the black man nonsense.
What are your comments about De Bruyne telling Pep to shut up?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I didnt see victor yell @ his coach.
He was upset @ being substituted, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Danfo Rider, I believe you meant his fan, ATF txj, the Europen worshiper, not his fans.
danfo driver wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:06 pm Like I have said for the past 2 months, Osimhen will be leaving. Krava will finally have his chance to lead the team to League and CL. His fans told us he is the creme de la creme, so looking forward to it!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I keep telling you folks packerland is a very lazy poster
Dude writes like a tom
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You have forgotten about Ndi Dakar. :lol:
1naija wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:59 am Danfo Rider, I believe you meant his fan, ATF txj, the Europen worshiper, not his fans.
danfo driver wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:06 pm Like I have said for the past 2 months, Osimhen will be leaving. Krava will finally have his chance to lead the team to League and CL. His fans told us he is the creme de la creme, so looking forward to it!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:26 am I didnt see victor yell @ his coach.
A black man shouldn’t dare express himself! We are meant to be subservient, and get in line! How dare you show emotion and be disrespectful to your elders.

I asked the guy about his white god, De Bruyne, who actually insulted his own coach, and e don disappear. Nothing to say. This was always about how he perceived Osimhen as a Black man and his idea about how a black man must kowtow
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:45 pm
A black man shouldn’t dare express himself! We are meant to be subservient, and get in line! How dare you show emotion and be disrespectful to your elders.

I asked the guy about his white god, De Bruyne, who actually insulted his own coach, and e don disappear. Nothing to say. This was always about how he perceived Osimhen as a Black man and his idea about how a black man must kowtow
As the leader of the team and the one that dragged them to their first title in umpteen years, you don’t see Kvarateartear behaving like this, he is a model leader and let’s his game speak for him on the pitch (esp against big teams) without throwing tantrums like a baby…it’s why he is the king of Naples

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/Nq05oD9gr6s
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:12 pm
No comments on De Bruyne and Pep?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:16 pm
packerland wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:12 pm
No comments on De Bruyne and Pep?
I didn’t want to comment because you were setting me up by bring race into the statement I was clear when I said that maybe the other player leaders at Napoli don’t respect Spalleti. Stop trying to make me look like an Osimhen hater like Bushboy or like I don’t have some Black Pride, then you don’t know me.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

But if you insist, I’ll be honest and tell you that I would’ve yelled at Pep too, and if Osimhen did it I would’ve been ok with it. Pep was running along the sideline yelling at Debruyne while the play was still going on. Did you see how close Pep was to the action? It’s just men at work. I expected Osimhen to hug Spalleti after the game was over and not give the press something to talk about.
Did you see Pep and Debruyne’s long hug when he got substituted in the same game? I await you tearing my response apart 😂
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:49 pm But if you insist, I’ll be honest and tell you that I would’ve yelled at Pep too, and if Osimhen did it I would’ve been ok with it. Pep was running along the sideline yelling at Debruyne while the play was still going on. Did you see how close Pep was to the action? It’s just men at work. I expected Osimhen to hug Spalleti after the game was over and not give the press something to talk about.
Did you see Pep and Debruyne’s long hug when he got substituted in the same game? I await you tearing my response apart 😂
Interesting. So De Bruyne had the right to tell Pep to shut up, while Osimhen did not have the rights to express frustration.

Thanks for letting us know what a white man can do and a black man cannot do.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:57 am I keep telling you folks packerland is a very lazy poster
Dude writes like a tom
You sure love riding Danfo’s u know what.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:57 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:57 am I keep telling you folks packerland is a very lazy poster
Dude writes like a tom
You sure love riding Danfo’s u know what.
Oboy carry gay talk comot...I rebuke such evil talk. In the mighty name of Yeshua
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved