WYC - Flying Eagles (0) vs Brazil (2) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Flying Eagles (0) vs Brazil (2) - WYC 2H

Post by 1naija »

ATF txj, I see you learned the word troll. Good foe you at 80.
txj wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:17 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:00 am Only people who are not well cultured resort to insults when having a debate. I thought you would have outgrown this but seems I am expecting too much from you.

Can you tell us the OBJECTIVE measure of good performance apart from RESULT? You may reply with further insults.
txj wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:40 pm Result is not ALWAYS the evidence of performance. That is well known in football.

You've been on CE for years, and you never learn anything!

The same ignorant and stupid posts...

Go back to RnR; at least you make some sense there...

wanaj0 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:37 pm Performance that made you drool when Berti Stash was handling out massage shirts to the SE

Or the one that made you proclaim Benitez as the best coach that can ever happen to any football team.

Your self hate is so evident. There is a reason why people call you after the fact!

You look at performance but that performance has NOTHING to do with RESULT!

So clueless that you dont know that the RESULT is the evidence of PERFORMANCE
txj wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:33 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:28 pm Against Italy our players were physically better but against Brazil they were averaged and poorly trained :taunt:
1naija wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:16 pm Same players that properly trained against Italy. The averagely trained players created as many scoring chances as the properly trainied players.

Our players under Bosso are poorly trained.
While you look at the result, ignorant as you perennially are, I look at performance.

Bosso is unfit to coach modern youth football.

The fact that you have to ask that question reveals again why you have been here for years and learned nothing!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.