WYC - Flying Eagles (0) vs Brazil (2) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Flying Eagles (0) vs Brazil (2) - WYC 2H

Post by txj »

bret- hart wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:11 pm
txj wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:17 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:14 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:09 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:04 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:03 pm I like this Sarki guy. He will go places.
The boy is very good!
Dude is an Ahmed Musa with brains. I want him in the SEs Now!!
Ahmed Musa with brains is as good as it gets, I'm his agent now!

Another talented but poorly developed player; forever running into cul de sacs...
Stop lying. He caused Brazil problems plus his crosses and deliveries were top notch. If he lacked melanin and was from Europe or South America, he would be the 2nd coming of Messi according to you. :dream:

His only telling contribution was the shot from distance.

Causing problems?
How many key passes did he make?
How many chances did he create?

I think he's talented. But he's not contributing much
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: WYC - Flying Eagles (0) vs Brazil (2) FT

Post by marutimon »

1naija wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:13 pm I bet Argentina are not fasting and praying that they get us either.
marutimon wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:53 pm
Gotti wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:42 pm
marutimon wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:37 pm Senegal beating Colombia 1:0 so far.

Would be a good result for Nigeria as it means we play USA.
The US is pretty good…
A bit flaky and inconsistent, but more than decent.
I didn't say they were bad. But would you rather play a good USA or the host nation which happens to be named Argentina and is from CONMEBOL who we rarely beat on any level?
They basically get Senegal or Nigeria... So yeah, they don't care.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Flying Eagles vs Brazil - WYC (2PM ET)

Post by txj »

Gotti wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:16 pm
packerland wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:03 pm
jette1 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:54 pm
theDunamis wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:51 pm Why are we overcommitting to attack and leaving the defense exposed???
Because all Nigerian coaches are garbage
Nah…people like Gotti will come here and tell you that we have World Class Coaches

I said on our game thread against Italy that this team is not very good but I’ll still root for them.
You WOWO folks are like a cult…smh :P

But hopefully when you finally extricate your low self-esteemed head out of the latest Oyibo coach’s backside, you might still have enough brain cells left to figure out that our indigenous coaches have been NO DIFFERENT from the foreign ones.

Why is it so difficult to accept our deficiencies and look at how to improve?

For more than a decade you have been making excuses for the failure of our local coaches.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Unless a miracle happens in group E Nigeria vs Argentina.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Wow, Brazil's half of the tournament is now: USA, New Zealand, Gambia/South Korea, Uruguay, Tunisia, Uzbekistan and Israel.

Nigeria's is: Argentina, Colombia, Italy, England, Ecuador, Gambia/South Korea and Slovakia.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:51 pm
theDunamis wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:51 pm Why are we overcommitting to attack and leaving the defense exposed???
Nah…people like Gotti will come here and tell you that we have World Class Coaches

I said on our game thread against Italy that this team is not very good but I’ll still root for them.

But hopefully when you finally extricate your low self-esteemed head out of the latest Oyibo coach’s backside, you might still have enough brain cells left to figure out that our indigenous coaches have been NO DIFFERENT from the foreign ones.

For more than a decade you have been making excuses for the failure of our local coaches.
While for all your low self-esteemed life, you’ve been making excuses for the abject failures of our foreign coaches… :P

Funny thing is I have NEVER discussed Bosso’s coaching abilities (on this thread or ANYWHERE ELSE)…
But, even it kills WOWO Cultists, I will continue highlighting the GLARING INEPTITUDE of the likes of Waldrum and Rohr. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Gotti wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:22 am
txj wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:51 pmWhy is it so difficult to accept our deficiencies and look at how to improve?

While for all your low self-esteemed life, you’ve been making excuses for the abject failures of our foreign coaches… :P

Funny thing is I have NEVER discussed Bosso’s coaching abilities (on this thread or ANYWHERE ELSE)…
But, even it kills WOWO Cultists, I will continue highlighting the GLARING INEPTITUDE of the likes of Waldrum and Rohr. SMH
Actually, on further thought, I recall once deriding Bosso as a ‘Nigerian Rohr’… :lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Gotti wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:29 am
txj wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:51 pmWhy is it so difficult to accept our deficiencies and look at how to improve?

Actually, on further thought, I recall once deriding Bosso as a ‘Nigerian Rohr’… :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know that your sole raison d'etre for existing on this site is "denouncing WOWOS". Congratulations

In the meantime we continue to have problems with properly developing our players. Or producing top coaches, including destroying the few that show real potential.

All the while that you are busy "denouncing WOWOS".

Congratulations...

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

My friend go drink engine coolant. All you do is make excuses for local coaches. I’ll be fine if you are making excuses for an up and coming local coach rather than the same incompetent and corrupt ones like Bosso & Salisu.

Please no one said Rohr is an elite coach but he kept the team together.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I make no excuses for any coach who is not performing. Unlike you I care little about the origin of the coach, just their competency.

And while you are denouncing the ineptitude of Rohr and Waldrum, these men inevitably move on.

Meanwhile our glaring failures in coaching remains. But I guess for you its a matter of failing and rinsing, just like in Abia....

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Who do we play next
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

packerland wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:04 amMy friend go drink engine coolant. All you do is make excuses for local coaches. I’ll be fine if you are making excuses for an up and coming local coach rather than the same incompetent and corrupt ones like Bosso & Salisu.

Please no one said Rohr is an elite coach but he kept the team together.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So we hired a “Reserved-for-Africans” coach and instead got a welfare officer…smh
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Flying Eagles vs Brazil - WYC (2PM ET

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:48 amI make no excuses for any coach who is not performing. Unlike you I care little about the origin of the coach, just their competency.

And while you are denouncing the ineptitude of Rohr and Waldrum, these men inevitably move on.

Meanwhile our glaring failures in coaching remains. But I guess for you it’s a matter of failing and rinsing, just like in Abia.…

I see your excuses (not to mention your tortured attempt at logic) are still a “work in progress”…smh
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Flying Eagles (0) vs Brazil (2) - WYC

Post by Gotti »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:37 pm Performance that made you drool when Berti Stash was handling out massage shirts to the SE

Or the one that made you proclaim Benitez as the best coach that can ever happen to any football team.

Your self hate is so evident. There is a reason why people call you after the fact!

You look at performance but that performance has NOTHING to do with RESULT!

So clueless that you dont know that the RESULT is the evidence of PERFORMANCE
Abegi ignore that windbag with a massive inferiority complex… :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Nna, you sabi fear o. This is the world cup for this age group. Every team playing at this stage of the tournament is good. We should focus on our game plan and not who the opponent is. If we organize our defense and create the types of chances we created today, we can beat any team. Our team is as good as any of the remaining teams in the tournament, including Brazil.
marutimon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:08 am Unless a miracle happens in group E Nigeria vs Argentina.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Don't pay After The Fact txj any attention. When we win, it's because of our physical strength, when we lose its because we are not properly trained.

Gotti wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:54 am
txj wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:48 amI make no excuses for any coach who is not performing. Unlike you I care little about the origin of the coach, just their competency.

Meanwhile our glaring failures in coaching remains. But I guess for you it’s a matter of failing and rinsing, just like in Abia.…

I see your excuses (not to mention your tortured attempt at logic) are still a “work in progress”…smh
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Still wonder how someone make such ridiculous statements with a straight face! Never able to give credit :boo:
1naija wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:38 am Don't pay After The Fact txj any attention. When we win, it's because of our physical strength, when we lose its because we are not properly trained.

“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Only people who are not well cultured resort to insults when having a debate. I thought you would have outgrown this but seems I am expecting too much from you.

Can you tell us the OBJECTIVE measure of good performance apart from RESULT? You may reply with further insults.
txj wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:40 pm Result is not ALWAYS the evidence of performance. That is well known in football.

You've been on CE for years, and you never learn anything!

The same ignorant and stupid posts...

Go back to RnR; at least you make some sense there...

wanaj0 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:37 pm Performance that made you drool when Berti Stash was handling out massage shirts to the SE

Or the one that made you proclaim Benitez as the best coach that can ever happen to any football team.

Your self hate is so evident. There is a reason why people call you after the fact!

txj wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:33 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:28 pm Against Italy our players were physically better but against Brazil they were averaged and poorly trained :taunt:
1naija wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:16 pm Same players that properly trained against Italy. The averagely trained players created as many scoring chances as the properly trainied players.
txj wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:13 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:52 pm Academy players v Brazil club players.

Properly trained vs averagely trained players

Our players under Bosso are poorly trained.
While you look at the result, ignorant as you perennially are, I look at performance.

Bosso is unfit to coach modern youth football.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:00 am Only people who are not well cultured resort to insults when having a debate. I thought you would have outgrown this but seems I am expecting too much from you.

Can you tell us the OBJECTIVE measure of good performance apart from RESULT? You may reply with further insults.
txj wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:40 pm Result is not ALWAYS the evidence of performance. That is well known in football.

You've been on CE for years, and you never learn anything!

The same ignorant and stupid posts...

Go back to RnR; at least you make some sense there...

txj wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:33 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:28 pm Against Italy our players were physically better but against Brazil they were averaged and poorly trained :taunt:
1naija wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:16 pm Same players that properly trained against Italy. The averagely trained players created as many scoring chances as the properly trainied players.
txj wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:13 pm

Properly trained vs averagely trained players

Our players under Bosso are poorly trained.
While you look at the result, ignorant as you perennially are, I look at performance.

Bosso is unfit to coach modern youth football.

The fact that you have to ask that question reveals again why you have been here for years and learned nothing!

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Keep on denouncing our ex coaches. And keep ignoring our current problems.

Who knows maybe it might just be another Abia 🤔

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Flying Eagles (0) vs Brazil (2) - WYC 1H

Post by Lolly »

Lolly wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:35 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:27 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:12 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:07 pm Bamayi should never play for Nigeria again. Wha a useless player. Im sure na 1naija's client be this. :curse: :curse: :curse:
According to Lolly,

BAMAIYI has been selected for the CHAN team, U20,U23, SE with absolutely no professional football profile to his name...one Alhaji Wamakko in the NFF is definitely his uncle
Lolly is a propagandist of the highest order. Much of what he tyoes is intended to mislead.
Internet Nigerian. :taunt:

"Why I Chose Daniel Bamaiyi In Super Eagles List" - Peseiro
https://bsnsports.com.ng/post/-Why-I-Ch ... --Peseiro-

U-23 AFCON Qualifier: Salisu Unveils 18-Man Squad For Tanzania Clash
https://www.completesports.com/u-23-afc ... nia-clash/

And he played for Home-based Eagles against Costa Rica last year.
Kongi, still waiting for your apology else I will sue you.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

1naija wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:38 am Don't pay After The Fact txj any attention. When we win, it's because of our physical strength, when we lose its because we are not properly trained.

The fact of winning by dint of physical dominance as I INDICATED in my comment, means the absence of the technical.

Anyone with half a brain and who is not a born troll, can easily tell from watching any of Ladan Bosso's youth teams.

But you wont know the difference if it stood in front of you. That's the extent of your ignorance...

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Flying Eagles (0) vs Brazil (2) - WYC 1H

Post by 1naija »

Bros, this will speak more of you than him. It's like fighting with a mad man. It's you people will call mad for fighting with the mad person. How are you going to sue some who has never had a gaddem job? Is that not madness of your part?
Lolly wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:12 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:35 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:27 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:12 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:07 pm Bamayi should never play for Nigeria again. Wha a useless player. Im sure na 1naija's client be this. :curse: :curse: :curse:
According to Lolly,

BAMAIYI has been selected for the CHAN team, U20,U23, SE with absolutely no professional football profile to his name...one Alhaji Wamakko in the NFF is definitely his uncle
Lolly is a propagandist of the highest order. Much of what he tyoes is intended to mislead.
Internet Nigerian. :taunt:

"Why I Chose Daniel Bamaiyi In Super Eagles List" - Peseiro
https://bsnsports.com.ng/post/-Why-I-Ch ... --Peseiro-

U-23 AFCON Qualifier: Salisu Unveils 18-Man Squad For Tanzania Clash
https://www.completesports.com/u-23-afc ... nia-clash/

And he played for Home-based Eagles against Costa Rica last year.
Kongi, still waiting for your apology else I will sue you.