Maceo4, Yujam, Biitch Futcha and Senegal Bow your heads in SHAME!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Maceo4, Yujam, Biitch Futcha and Senegal Bow your heads in SHAME!!!

Post by bret- hart »

Useless overhyped tall for nothing players. They gave you the easiest group... Manga and Dragon Ball Z FC(Japan), Flatters to deceive FC (Colombia) and IDF soldiers (Israel) and you still couldn't qualify instead you end up dead last. Maceo4 I told you your overaged boys were weak and overrated. I bet your U17s will flop as well. When I tell you I can find more talented boys in my village than the whole of Senegal and Gambia combined.. i mean every word. If not for the incompetent NFF and corrupt coaches like Bo$$o and Salisu, we will wipe the floor with Senegal at every level bet. Nonsense :curse: :veryangry:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Maceo4, Yujam, Biitch Futcha and Senegal Bow your heads in SHAME!!!

Post by maceo4 »

What happened? Proceeds to hang head in shame! πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

The Senegalese team should have chopped the Cheboudienne after the match, not before.

Wha choo looking at?!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 12:17 am Useless overhyped tall for nothing players. They gave you the easiest group... Manga and Dragon Ball Z FC(Japan), Flatters to deceive FC (Colombia) and IDF soldiers (Israel) and you still couldn't qualify instead you end up dead last. Maceo4 I told you your overaged boys were weak and overrated. I bet your U17s will flop as well. When I tell you I can find more talented boys in my village than the whole of Senegal and Gambia combined.. i mean every word. If not for the incompetent NFF and corrupt coaches like Bo$$o and Salisu, we will wipe the floor with Senegal at every level bet. Nonsense :curse: :veryangry:
:rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Yall ain't learned your lesson on calling teams minnows. Na Japan you dey disrespect like this? Don't assume we would've don better in that group.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ndi Dakar dey cry for inside :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: useless boy :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Local champions
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 12:18 am What happened? Proceeds to hang head in shame! πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Lol. Na wao. Where’s the MJ popcorn 🍿 gif :lol:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I watched the game vs Colombia today and I thought they were really poor. They played brainlessly, bad decisions and poor collective play.

They ought to have done better because they had the chances but were let down by poor choices. That said, they were missing three of their star players in Lamin Camara, who orchestrated their midfield play and was best player at the African U20 tournament. The other two starters who weren't released by Metz are Malick Mbaye and Amadou Diallo.

I still expected them to get through without these guys. But Gambia is still through in first place in the group. So much for boys from your village being better soccer players than what Gambia can produce.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 1:25 am Ndi Dakar dey cry for inside :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: useless boy :lol:
Oh boy e no easy :cry: :cry:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

YUJAM wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 3:15 am I watched the game vs Colombia today and I thought they were really poor. They played brainlessly, bad decisions and poor collective play.

They ought to have done better because they had the chances but were let down by poor choices. That said, they were missing three of their star players in Lamin Camara, who orchestrated their midfield play and was best player at the African U20 tournament. The other two starters who weren't released by Metz are Malick Mbaye and Amadou Diallo.

I still expected them to get through without these guys. But Gambia is still through in first place in the group. So much for boys from your village being better soccer players than what Gambia can produce.
My U20 LGA 11 team in Nigeria will slap Gambia by at least 4 goals. Who do you have aside from BoJang Horseman? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Brainless African football on display.

I counted 3 or 4 dangerous counters where a simple pass would do, but instead they chose to shoot from impossible angles.

Selfish brainless play. As if them no get teammates.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 4:04 am Brainless African football on display.

I counted 3 or 4 dangerous counters where a simple pass would do, but instead they chose to shoot from impossible angles.

You said worse at the beginning of the Qatar WC but I know you will never learn.

Waiting for when you will see brainless European football on display :boo:
β€œWe do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

wanaj0 wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 8:08 am
vancity eagle wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 4:04 am Brainless African football on display.

You said worse at the beginning of the Qatar WC but I know you will never learn.

VE is wrong about a lot of things, but not on this issue. Shooting from impossible angles when a simple pass would do is maybe not an exclusively African thing, but a common enough African trait at big tournaments. Jordan Ayew probably cost Ghana qualification in 2014 when he did the same nonsense against Germany, while Ghana were 2-1 up. Senegal is notorious for doing this on the big stage as well.

Wha choo looking at?!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 8:28 am

VE is wrong about a lot of things, but not on this issue. Shooting from impossible angles when a simple pass would do is maybe not an exclusively African thing, but a common enough African trait at big tournaments. Jordan Ayew probably cost Ghana qualification in 2014 when he did the same nonsense against Germany, while Ghana were 2-1 up. Senegal is notorious for doing this on the big stage as well.
You can address the issue without the generalization. Ayew cost Ghana qualification. You can list number of times England player has cost them qualification or made them to lose a match. Zidane probably cost France a WC trophy but no one said anything about European brainless play!
β€œWe do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

wanaj0 wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 8:44 am

You can address the issue without the generalization. Ayew cost Ghana qualification. You can list number of times England player has cost them qualification or made them to lose a match. Zidane probably cost France a WC trophy but no one said anything about European brainless play!
There is a specific pattern of behavior which we see quite a lot of from African players when certain scenarios develop on the football field. This behavior cannot be denied or wished away by whataboutery. It reveals deeper issues in the technical and tactical development of African players, in general.

The same France you mentioned have won 2 World Cups. When Africa wins 2 World Cups or even makes it to one WC final we will cut them the same slack we cut French players who exhibit the same behavior.

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 3:26 am
danfo driver wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 1:25 am Ndi Dakar dey cry for inside :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: useless boy :lol:
Oh boy e no easy :cry: :cry:

Why Kravateartear no help una? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this thread :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Β© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

i unfortunately speak diana hart, this incoherent rant translates to ' my quack agency hasn't been able to sign any Senegalese players'

i sincerely hope you are able to in the future.
Saints baby we did it
β€œI am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I don't think it's specific to African players. Instead I think it comes down to leadership - the coach or onfield player that can keep players level headed. It even becomes more crucial when teams are desperate and become more prone to rash decisions. Senegal's desperation mounted as the tourney progressed and we saw that reflected in the decisions they made on the field.
Scipio Africanus wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 9:08 am

There is a specific pattern of behavior which we see quite a lot of from African players when certain scenarios develop on the football field. This behavior cannot be denied or wished away by whataboutery. It reveals deeper issues in the technical and tactical development of African players, in general.

The same France you mentioned have won 2 World Cups. When Africa wins 2 World Cups or even makes it to one WC final we will cut them the same slack we cut French players who exhibit the same behavior.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

That you don't see from non African players? Asian, American. Australian players?

Stereotypes?
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Alagie Saine made team of the tourney at the African U20. You need to do more research though. Gambia has a player on the Bayern side as well as several other promising stars.
bret- hart wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 3:35 am
YUJAM wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 3:15 am I watched the game vs Colombia today and I thought they were really poor. They played brainlessly, bad decisions and poor collective play.

My U20 LGA 11 team in Nigeria will slap Gambia by at least 4 goals. Who do you have aside from BoJang Horseman? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

wanaj0 wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 2:35 pm

That you don't see from non African players? Asian, American. Australian players?

Stereotypes?
I'm African, watch mostly games involving African teams so I 'm mostly concerned with African players.

Wha choo looking at?!