Our Osimhen vs Bologna x2: 30th goal of this season

Re: Our Osimhen vs Bologna x2: 30th goal of this season

30 goals this season :clap:

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:47 pm nah wah, our Osimhen subbed off min 62 with his team two goals up..all of a sudden Bolgna don knack 2 goals... chei so Napoli cannot manage without our Osimhen ..hmmm
All I care about is dat Vic bagged an extra 2 goals. In fact Napoli could lose 7-10 as long as Vic scored the 7 goals :mrgreen:

I think it’s time for Victor to leave Napoli ASAP. Now if they triple his salary, hire a world class coach and recruit top players then he should stay 1 more year.
theDunamis

Post by theDunamis »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:59 pmAll I care about is dat Vic bagged an extra 2 goals. In fact Napoli could lose 7-10 as long as Vic scored the 7 goals :mrgreen:

LOL!! My exact sentiments. After the scudetto was won, I watch Napoli games just to see Victor increase his season's goals tally. And once he is subbed, that's the end of the match on my screen. :lol: :lol:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!

packerland wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:07 pm I think it’s time for Victor to leave Napoli ASAP. Now if they triple his salary, hire a world class coach and recruit top players then he should stay 1 more year.
Absolutely not. He must leave this summer and give Kvara the chance to lead the team

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:22 pm
packerland wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:07 pm I think it’s time for Victor to leave Napoli ASAP. Now if they triple his salary, hire a world class coach and recruit top players then he should stay 1 more year.
Absolutely not. He must leave this summer and give Kvara the chance to lead the team
Damn! Y’all hate Kvara with a passion. He played like rubbish in the end but don’t forget he logged so many minutes in a very physical league. You can’t compare him with Osimhen because the latter is one of the strongest strikers in the world. Osimhen’s lanky figure is deceptive.

packerland wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:27 pm
Damn! Y’all hate Kvara with a passion. He played like rubbish in the end but don’t forget he logged so many minutes in a very physical league. You can’t compare him with Osimhen because the latter is one of the strongest strikers in the world. Osimhen’s lanky figure is deceptive.
Na wa o! How we take hate am? We want him to be the leader of the team and lead them to titles. I am confused

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:32 pm
Na wa o! How we take hate am? We want him to be the leader of the team and lead them to titles. I am confused
He already helped win them a title. Kvara assisted Osimhen with a bunch of his goals from the left side. The guy has has double digit assists for the season. Had that Mexican Puta done the same from
the right side, Osimhen would’ve score 45+ goals.

Have you forgotten how bad it was for Osimben when they had Insigne and Mertens? Be careful what you wish for because I can see Laurentis pricing Victor out that he doesn’t go anywhere this summer.

PSG are looking at Kvara if Messi or Neymar leaves. One of the two or both will for sure be leaving PSG this summer.

packerland wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:40 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:32 pm
He already helped win them a title. Kvara assisted Osimhen with a bunch of his goals from the left side. The guy has has double digit assists for the season. Had that Mexican Puta done the same from
the right side, Osimhen would’ve score 45+ goals.
You dont want him to win more? :?
onovo
Re: Our Osimhen vs Bologna

Post by onovo »

bushboy wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:20 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:08 pm Capocanoniere loading :thumbs: :thumbs:

First black man and first African
Lukaku.

What are you say > is Lukaku African ? Lukaku is Belgium mate !
theDunamis
Re: Our Osimhen vs Bologna

Post by theDunamis »

onovo wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:01 pm
bushboy wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:20 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:08 pm Capocanoniere loading :thumbs: :thumbs:

First black man and first African
Lukaku.

What are you say > is Lukaku African ? Lukaku is Belgium mate !

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It's bushboy. He inundates this forum with so much nonsense that one just moves past his latest and greatest releases these days.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!