Nacho & Ndidi Relegated. Iwobi survives drop.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Nacho & Ndidi Relegated. Iwobi survives drop.

Post by King Futcha »

Lolly wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:53 am
wiseone wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:41 am It did not matter which of Everton and Leicester got relegated because Iwobi, Iheanacho, and Ndidi are not going to play in the Championship. Even if they want to stay Leicester will be pushing Iheanacho and Ndidi out of the door because they cannot afford to pay Premier League salaries in the Championship. Leicester will have a massive clear out (Maddison, Tielemans, Barnes, Evans etc). The only way Iheanacho and Ndidi will stay is if they agree to take a massive pay cut (something elite professional footballers are not known for).
Iheanacho and Ndidi would struggle to get any takers in the Premier League especially Ndidi.
not true.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wiseone wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:41 am It did not matter which of Everton and Leicester got relegated because Iwobi, Iheanacho, and Ndidi are not going to play in the Championship. Even if they want to stay Leicester will be pushing Iheanacho and Ndidi out of the door because they cannot afford to pay Premier League salaries in the Championship. Leicester will have a massive clear out (Maddison, Tielemans, Barnes, Evans etc). The only way Iheanacho and Ndidi will stay is if they agree to take a massive pay cut (something elite professional footballers are not known for).
Iheanacho and Ndidi would struggle to get any takers in the Premier League especially Ndidi.
kai see bad belle.. we will watch this space, and the abuse you will receive , will be like child's play

so miss-informed.
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon May 29, 2023 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:49 pm
not true.
do not mind the clueless one, he knows nothing about football.. he should be in rant and rave... that is his level..

The issue here can they keep the players ? The wage bill is 180M pounds a year
SuperEagles

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:36 pm
not true.
do not mind the clueless one, he knows nothing about football.. he should be in rant and rave... that is his level..

When I was involved in football, you were still wearing Ankara pant and rolling tyres on dusty roads.

We will be back here in 3 months. Let’s see who is right.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:32 pm
Don’t worry Nacho, God will bring Leicester back up.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Struggle ke? Lets be guided pls :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Iheanacho has just one year left on his contract. I expect him to have many takers as he'll be on the cheap.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:05 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:36 pm
not true.

When I was involved in football, you were still wearing Ankara pant and rolling tyres on dusty roads.

We will be back here in 3 months. Let’s see who is right.
bad belle... your curse has backfired.. the bad luck has left our country.. bad luck buhari is gone.. bad luck oozes around buhari.Leicester got relegated , buhari's tenure ended... buhari nah pure bad luck
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Saints baby we did it
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

King Futcha wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:34 pm
He will be mainly a backup to Zambo. Unless of course they plan to sell the Cameroonian.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

bushboy wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:18 pm
King Futcha wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 7:34 pm
He will be mainly a backup to Zambo. Unless of course they plan to sell the Cameroonian.
Backup to Lobotka.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

nice parting gift.

Leicester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho has received the Men’s Player of the Season award for 2022/23.

- Striker Kelechi Iheanacho has been named as the Club’s Men’s Player of the Season
- ‘Keeper Janina Leitzig won both Women’s Player of the Season and Women’s Players' Player of the Season awards
- Timothy Castagne was selected for Men’s Players’ Player of the Season
- There were Academy award wins for Tawanda Maswanhise, Amani Richards and Denny Draper too

Iheanacho, a Nigeria international, wins the POTS prize after netting eight goals for the Foxes over the course of the past season, including strikes in wins over Aston Villa, Tottenham Hotspur and Wolverhampton Wanderers.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3515826/ihean ... on?lang=en
Saints baby we did it