Peter Olayinka Leaving Slavia Prague

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Peter Olayinka Leaving Slavia Prague

Post by wiseone »

Olayinka is leaving Slavia Prague to join former Champions League winners Red Star Belgrade. Slavia made this moving farewell trophy and video for Olayinka:

Last edited by wiseone on Mon May 29, 2023 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pindal123
Egg
Egg
Re: Peter Olayinka Leaving Slavia Prague

Post by pindal123 »

Not in the SE radar. He is already 27, we need to hire younger players.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He’s probably better off in Slavia than Serbia but I guess his options were limited.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:04 pm He’s probably better off in Slavia than Serbia but I guess his options were limited.
For real. At least he was playing in the Europa league with Slavia. I wonder why mid-level clubs at Europe can’t sign this guy. He has a high motor that is tailored made for the EPL/Championship.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Why most mid EU clubs in France, England wont sign him is because of low resale value..
From Czeh league his agent should have targeted Budensliga (german league), the Czech league has good visibility in Germany..
afc##
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I like Olayinka's style of play. He reminds of Awoniyi in that he is not elegant, but is an utter pain in the a-- for defenders because he works non-stop for 90 minutes and will not give them a moment of peace. Not someone you build a team around but someone you can bring in to do a job (e.g. if you are playing against a team with a rampaging attacking full back and need your winger to track 👣 the full back and blunt his attacking runs).