Anigboso to Ukraine?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Anigboso to Ukraine?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/05/ ... -anigboso/

Say it ain’t so Lewis! This is a cruel form of JJ. For real? Is Nigerian that bad that he’d rather go to a war zone? I don’t expect him to sign in a Top 5 league just yet but The Ukraine? You have gats to be kidding. :scared: :scared:

South Africa, Denmark, Switzerland, Norway , Israel would all be better options that a war zone. I taya for our players o.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Anigboso to Ukraine?

Another source

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/sto ... 2210613463

Well, the good part is that our big onku 1Naira is a very good goalie scout and can be sent to Ukraine to monitor his progress. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You wey Japa for Government cheese nko. You want to remain in Nigeria to suffer like everyone else?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:06 pm https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/05/ ... -anigboso/

Say it ain’t so Lewis! This is a cruel form of JJ. For real? Is Nigerian that bad that he’d rather go to a war zone? I don’t expect him to sign in a Top 5 league just yet but The Ukraine? You have gats to be kidding. :scared: :scared:

South Africa, Denmark, Switzerland, Norway , Israel would all be better options that a war zone. I taya for our players o.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:06 pm https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/05/ ... -anigboso/

...yeah, Nigeria is bad, and getting badder with events of today installing a new oga, it seems like war zone is better for a Nigerian football player.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

mcal wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:53 am

...yeah, Nigeria is bad, and getting badder with events of today installing a new oga, it seems like war zone is better for a Nigerian football player.
Speak for yourself. Emi lokan is da truth. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

THE REAL QUESTION IS...

...are they still playing in Ukraine?
Bell
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bell wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:11 am THE REAL QUESTION IS...

Bell
Yep.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Bell
...I think as is every other country or place, what we see on the news tend to be generalized and inflated as if it's all over the country. I bet life goes on in Ukraine except some eastern parts closest to Russia.
Just like outside Nigeria would scream 'murder' at everyday life instead there are many people happy, thriving and surviving.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Who is Anigboso❓🤷🏾‍♀️🤐❗️

Cheers.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

mcal wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:43 am

Bell
...I think as is every other country or place, what we see on the news tend to be generalized and inflated as if it's all over the country. I bet life goes on in Ukraine except some eastern parts closest to Russia.
Just like outside Nigeria would scream 'murder' at everyday life instead there are many people happy, thriving and surviving.
Ok, So meaning you would advise your younger brother or sister to go to Ukraine? :dream:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

gochino wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:37 pm

Bell
Ok, So meaning you would advise your younger brother or sister to go to Ukraine? :dream:
...not necessarily. I alluding to the fact their league is functioning while war is raging as we hear it from the outside.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bell
my goodness how can someone who hasn't been to Ukraine since the war started , be so bold to post such rubbish by assuming .. how ignorant can one be
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I wouldn't have advised him to go to Ukraine, but some of you acting like you would have never gone there, braved boko haram, Isis, unknown gun men, kidnappings and all sort of crisis for far less paying jobs in Nigeria. Israel is a constant war zone also.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Bell
YOU HAVE A POINT

Sometimes, where I reside, catastrophic weather events are reported and for people living outside the area, it looks like the whole place is going under. People far away would call me and I would tell them I had no idea of what they are calling about.
Bell
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Bell wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:47 am

Bell
YOU HAVE A POINT

Sometimes, where I reside, catastrophic weather events are reported and for people living outside the area, it looks like the whole place is going under. People far away would call me and I would tell them I had no idea of what they are calling about.
Bell
...yep, that too. Calls pour in from every nook and corner, aka welfare check-in.