[U-20 WC R16] Argentina 0 Nigeria 2 (Muhammad, Sarki) We have eliminated Argentina from dia own tournament!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [U-20 WC R16] Argentina 0 Nigeria 2 (Muhammad, Sarki) We have eliminated Argentina from dia own tournament!

Post by Gotti »

wanaj0 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:54 am
Gotti wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:09 am HUGE WIN TONIGHT…

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Still room for improvement…
But let me not be picky and just ENJOY this for now.
Huge win because of your physicality?

Did you see any evidence of coaching?

I will not join you to celebrate mediocrity

If you know anything about performance you will see that the performance of Argentina was better! You can see the evidence of coaching. You can see how well drilled they were.

I expect FIFA, on the basis of performance, to allow Argentina to move to the QF as the better team :thumbs:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [U-20 WC R16] Argentina 0 Nigeria 2 (Muhammad, Sarki) We have eliminated Argentina from dia own tournament!

Post by Damunk »

Just watched it.
I enjoyed the victory, but…didn’t enjoy the game. :bored:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:09 pm

Just watched it.
I enjoyed the victory, but…didn’t enjoy the game. :bored:
Lol this is your typical smash and grab team that isn't stylistically pleasing to the eyes, but they are tactically compact and efficient as energy bunnies who have lungs to burn for hours. The Siasia U20 Mikel Obi team of 2005 were a more complete team packing flair, style and entertaining football.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

It appears we are going to play South Korea
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

highbury wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:09 am It appears we are going to play South Korea
...yep at 1:30pm eastern.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

#10 for Korea na serious baller!!!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

omey2k4 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:46 pm #10 for Korea na serious baller!!!
S Korean teams are typically like small, efficient work machines.
We need to take them very seriously.
Beating Argentina can give a false sense of security.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

uncle, give who a false sense of security to whom? Coach Bosso well coached team or JBless CE old men?
Damunk wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:06 pm
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:26 pm uncle, give who a false sense of security to whom? Coach Bosso well coached team or JBless CE old men?
Jobless, cabless old men on CE of whom there are but a few…..
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

who is this for? The u20 players or CE posters? I don't get comments like these
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

It is confounding that the general perspective is permeated with so much negativism. One would have hoped, given the fact that the Flying Eagles have thus far silenced their critics, that the attitudes about the performance of the Flying Eagles going forward would be a little more optimistic. Be that as it may, I seriously doubt that the South Koreans were thrilled at the prospect of having to face Nigeria next🤔❗️

Cheers.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

I hope naija can repeat this when it really matters, i.e. at the REAL world cup
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Rawlings wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:38 am I hope naija can repeat this when it really matters, i.e. at the REAL world cup
Thank you for your “support”. :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:23 pm
It is confounding that the general perspective is permeated with so much negativism. One would have hoped, given the fact that the Flying Eagles have thus far silenced their critics, that the attitudes about the performance of the Flying Eagles going forward would be a little more optimistic. Be that as it may, I seriously doubt that the South Koreans were thrilled at the prospect of having to face Nigeria next🤔❗️

Cheers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: How market
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

jette1 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:30 pm

Cheers.
You are quite the cheap shot artist, aren’t you? Imagine that absolutely brilliant strategy by South Korea, waiting until extra time to assert their supremacy by virtue of a fortuitous goal. I didn’t need to be told how deliriously happy you are that Nigeria lost just so you can say “I told you so”. Well, congratulations❗️

Cheers.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:58 pm

Cheers.
You are quite the cheap shot artist, aren’t you? Imagine that absolutely brilliant strategy by South Korea, waiting until extra time to assert their supremacy by virtue of a fortuitous goal. I didn’t need to be told how deliriously happy you are that Nigeria lost just so you can say “I told you so”. Well, congratulations❗️

Cheers.
But he was right? I wish all our teams well but historically Nigerian team always let you down in major tournaments whenever they are favorites. When you expect less of our team, that’s when we go slaying. I told y’all to curb your expectations for this team.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:58 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.
My best days usually comprise looking forward to watching any of our national Teams against anyone and winning; My worst day are when we lose hence lability is the worst state you wanna be at. SKorea commands no monopoly on coincidence and, given we had the ball 70% of the time our fortunes were 3 times higher if you wanna call it that.
when you exhaust all available options and still have ample time for finding a goal by any means then you can't possibly prove superstitious intervention. Those of us that wanted to be rational went into the match measured knowing fully well we had nothing other than wistfulness to prosecute a war. SKorea in all honesty knew their weaknesses and carefully guarded it and exposed and, stung our rather unguarded carelessness like the one you displayed before kickoff.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."