[U-20 WC R16] Argentina 0 Nigeria 2 (Muhammad, Sarki) We have eliminated Argentina from dia own tournament!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [U-20 WC R16] Argentina 0 Nigeria 2 (Muhammad, Sarki) We have eliminated Argentina from dia own tournament!

Post by Scipio Africanus »

metalalloy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:44 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:37 am I am currently drinking tea and reading the Argentina forum. Very few feelings are better than this! :thumbs:

Ahhhh wey my biscuits dey? In fact no need! :mrgreen: Reading the forum is sweet enough! :thumbs:
My broda share dat forum make i follow you enjoy abeg
You know I gat you

https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/copa- ... 71/page-13

Wha choo looking at?!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [U-20 WC R16] Argentina 0 Nigeria 2 (Muhammad, Sarki) We have eliminated Argentina from dia own tournament!

Post by metalalloy »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:47 am
metalalloy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:44 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:37 am I am currently drinking tea and reading the Argentina forum. Very few feelings are better than this! :thumbs:

Ahhhh wey my biscuits dey? In fact no need! :mrgreen: Reading the forum is sweet enough! :thumbs:
My broda share dat forum make i follow you enjoy abeg
You know I gat you

https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/copa- ... 71/page-13
correct guy! :thumb:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Wow I missed all the fun, congrats to the boys!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Youtube comments from their South American "brothers":

Grasias Nigeria para callarle la Boca alos argentinos que desidan que en Todo ganaban jajajaja y alos comentaristas argentinos SE bale llorar y aregresar asubrealidad

translation: Thank you Nigeria for shutting the mouths of the Argentines who decide that they won in everything hahahaha and to the Argentine commentators they are going to cry and return to their surreality
TODO NORMAL....
PERDIO LA SELECCION QUE DEPIENDE DE PENALES FANTASMAS PARA AVANZAR.

translation: EVERYTHING IS NORMAL....
LOST THE SELECTION THAT DEPENDS ON PHANTOM PENALTIES TO ADVANCE.

Están acostumbrado de ganar con penales pero el jeque qatari no lo ayudaron

translation: They are used to winning with penalties but the Qatari sheikh did not help him

SIN PENALES NO HAY PARTY 😅😅😅😅

translation: WITHOUT PENALTIES THERE IS NO PARTY 😅😅😅😅

PENALtina! 😂😂

No translation needed :mrgreen:
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Kpele. I heard mickey D's increased working hours with no overtime pay to try to meet 2nd quarter earnings.

maceo4 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:57 am Wow I missed all the fun, congrats to the boys!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

packerland wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:16 am Congrats to the boys on a job well done. However, I’ll trade this win for a win or a draw against their national team at the WC. It’s coming.
...you need better coach and camaraderie, and good FA logistics for SE to beat senior Argies. Everything must be clicking.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Wow! What a surprise! Thus, we won the match? I am exceedingly happy we won Argentina in their backyard and took them out of the tournament.

Great job, young men. I am proud of you all. I tank una well-well
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Gotti wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:09 am HUGE WIN TONIGHT…

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Still room for improvement…
But let me not be picky and just ENJOY this for now.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :agree: :clap:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Thunder wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:27 am They played a much more matured game than against Brazil. I love Bameyi #14, who I dubbed the Village Headmaster, with his tucked in jersey. :D :D
Na this kind kid wey they appoint as cleanliness prefect when I dey boarding house. Always sharp looking with well ironed shirt & short knicker. Always spotless. Not one wrinkle visible to the naked eye. Nothing ever out of place. You know them when you see them.
Last edited by green4life on Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Damn. That World Cup win pain all man for South America except argentines. :lol:
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:04 am Youtube comments from their South American "brothers":

Grasias Nigeria para callarle la Boca alos argentinos que desidan que en Todo ganaban jajajaja y alos comentaristas argentinos SE bale llorar y aregresar asubrealidad

translation: Thank you Nigeria for shutting the mouths of the Argentines who decide that they won in everything hahahaha and to the Argentine commentators they are going to cry and return to their surreality
TODO NORMAL....
PERDIO LA SELECCION QUE DEPIENDE DE PENALES FANTASMAS PARA AVANZAR.

translation: EVERYTHING IS NORMAL....
LOST THE SELECTION THAT DEPENDS ON PHANTOM PENALTIES TO ADVANCE.

Están acostumbrado de ganar con penales pero el jeque qatari no lo ayudaron

translation: They are used to winning with penalties but the Qatari sheikh did not help him

SIN PENALES NO HAY PARTY 😅😅😅😅

translation: WITHOUT PENALTIES THERE IS NO PARTY 😅😅😅😅

PENALtina! 😂😂

No translation needed :mrgreen:
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

We hope the boys will concentrate better in their next match?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
davidbam14
Egg
Egg

Post by davidbam14 »

Abbey wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:46 am
metalalloy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:34 am
Abbey wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:30 am This is actually the first time (Nigeria in this case) has won by a two-goal differential in a competitive game. Previous results have resulted in 3-2, 1-0, or 2-1.
Great focus and cohesiveness by Nigeria. Congrats!!

In the U20 tourney?
No. In ALL the tournaments - Senior and Youth since the 1996 Olympics
In Japan 93 u17 we beat Argentina 4 kondo
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Uncle Sir V, how far? Long time..

Did they not concentrate in this match?
Sir V wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:22 am We hope the boys will concentrate better in their next match?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Damn, I missed this completely!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

green4life wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:07 am Congratulations Coach Bosso for a tactical masterpiece!!
Bosso and tactical in the same sentence? And you even added masterpiece?

Your head no dey house in Robbynice voice
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Huge win because of your physicality?

Did you see any evidence of coaching?

I will not join you to celebrate mediocrity

If you know anything about performance you will see that the performance of Argentina was better! You can see the evidence of coaching. You can see how well drilled they were.

I expect FIFA, on the basis of performance, to allow Argentina to move to the QF as the better team :thumbs:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wanaj0 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:54 am

If you know anything about performance you will see that the performance of Argentina was better! You can see the evidence of coaching. You can see how well drilled they were.

I expect FIFA, on the basis of performance, to allow Argentina to move to the QF as the better team :thumbs:
Everybody needs to….

Calm down.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I think you are confusing Uncle Gotti with ATF txj. He is the one that attributed all our victories to Physicality.

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:28 pm I think you are confusing Uncle Gotti with ATF txj. He is the one that attributed all our victories to Physicality.

Maybe you are concussed from fighting in an empty room. :taunt: :taunt:

But this was a classic Wanaj0 use of sarcasm specifically directed to you know who... :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Maybe you are confused by being confused that I am concussed.
Cellular wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:55 pm
1naija wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:28 pm I think you are confusing Uncle Gotti with ATF txj. He is the one that attributed all our victories to Physicality.

Maybe you are concussed from fighting in an empty room. :taunt: :taunt:

But this was a classic Wanaj0 use of sarcasm specifically directed to you know who... :D
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

:lol: :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Gambia is out. They lost to Uruguay