BOSSO APOLOGY THREAD

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
BOSSO APOLOGY THREAD

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

A lot us owe the man. an apology for calling him corrupt and inept we accuses him of trying to sell players and leaving out the best players. Well, turns out he knows something we don't. He has beaten Argentina in Argentina in front of a packed stadium on a good pitch.

Oya, tender your apologies. Bret-fart should be the first to apologize 3 times. Me I sorry o.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BOSSO APOLOGY THRRAD

Post by 1naija »

Here comes the bandwagon ..

Uncle Kongi, you are the first to jump on.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Don’t start opening up retard thread , apology for what nonsense
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

Dem no dey spell thread like that 'thrrad' as you spell am.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

ikemba wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:10 am Dem no dey spell thread like that 'thrrad' as you spell am.
:rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:09 am Here comes the bandwagon ..

Uncle Kongi, you are the first to jump on.
Yup. My seat belt is fastened just like yours when you joined the Awoniyi wagon.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BOSSO APOLOGY THREAD

Post by vancity eagle »

Sorry but he is corrupt.

His entire frontline is useless and toothless.

He even keeps better players in his squad (Eletu, Sarki, Umeh) on the bench for some strange reason.

Same thing he did at U20 afcon with Abdullahi.

The guy is an agent.

That #11 even though he scored is such a useless player. The #9 is also a wastepipe.

We cannot go far with NO FIREPOWER UP FRONT.

Argentina did not even qualify from Conmebol remember.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bros, you can just take a day off today. No Nigerian coach has accomplished what he accomplished today... beating an Argentine team, talkless at home. Take a break. We are all happy today because of Bosso and Bameyi.
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:23 am Sorry but he is corrupt.

He even keeps better players in his squad (Eletu, Sarki, Umeh) on the bench for some strange reason.

The guy is an agent.

That #11 even though he scored is such a useless player. The #9 is also a wastepipe.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

The guy is an agent.

This team is better than the sum of all parts, an extremely rare occurrence in Nigerian football. They’ve literally no striker, the forward line doesn’t make the best decision but they compensate for it by out working the opponent. Frankly, I’ve rarely seen a Nigerian team survive the kind of pressure they were under in the last 20mins. Give em credit.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What game were you all watching? Can you tell us which strikers score on every possession? The Awoniyi you all are now worshiping went over 20 goals with no single goal. When I called that out, everyone called me a tribalist. But here we are using the same criteria to judge a team that beat our nemesis at home by 2 goals. Una see una life?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:51 am

The guy is an agent.

This team is better than the sum of all parts, an extremely rare occurrence in Nigerian football. They’ve literally no striker, the forward line doesn’t make the best decision but they compensate for it by out working the opponent. Frankly, I’ve rarely seen a Nigerian team survive the kind of pressure they were under in the last 20mins. Give em credit.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

The guy is an agent.

The team is good from defense to midfield.

Up front they are seriously lacking.

Umeh however is much better than that wastepipe #9.

Nobody can tell me that Ideho and the Crystal Palace boy could nor have helped this team tremendously. But of course Bosso is an agent.

There is no excuse for that our #9 to be starting ahead of Umeh. Bosso is just trying to pimp certain clients.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:09 am

The guy is an agent.

Nobody can tell me that Ideho and the Crystal Palace boy could nor have helped this team tremendously. But of course Bosso is an agent.

There is no excuse for that our #9 to be starting ahead of Umeh. Bosso is just trying to pimp certain clients.
If you apply to coach any of our teams and you get hired, I promise to personally pay your salary as a coach for the duration of your term. Let's see what you can do. I give you my word.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:09 am

The guy is an agent.

I wonder why the striker at the U20 AFCON, Abdullahi, was dropped? IMO, he’s better than the strikers at this WC
I am happy