POKEY, YER BOY (BUKAYO SAKA) IS HERE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: POKEY, YER BOY (BUKAYO SAKA) IS HERE

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:35 pm Let him go back to Peckham! What is he doing in Lagos? eye service will not work. He loved his tormentors so much and gave his life to them, yet, they continue to attack him. Harry Kane missed a pen in the WC, we no see any insult. But we all saw what they did to this ignorant boy who gave his life to them.

Like I said, go bac to Peckham and leave Nigeria alone! :oops:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

King Futcha wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:00 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:35 pm Let him go back to Peckham! What is he doing in Lagos? eye service will not work. He loved his tormentors so much and gave his life to them, yet, they continue to attack him. Harry Kane missed a pen in the WC, we no see any insult. But we all saw what they did to this ignorant boy who gave his life to them.

looking for street cred apparently, of all the places to pose for a picture.
There was a video of this and a sign that said "Orphanage".

I am guessing he made a donation to an Orphanage and maybe that's why he posed there.

Or perhaps that's where is family home is. As Nigerians, we all have where our grandparents reside.

Anyway, I am sure this was not for street cred.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

This sheds more light

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:35 pm

You two are peas in a pod. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You suppose to don mature pass all this bad belleh.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

airwolex wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:01 pm This sheds more light

You say light?
Some creatures absolutely hate the light!

:idea: :idea: :idea:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

airwolex wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:01 pm This sheds more light

No one cares. He should go to Pechkam, there are many orphanages there. Or is he afraid of the racism they will use to flog him when he turns up there? :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

honestly make una warn am ooo. Make he no step foot for Ibadan. Area boys dem den wait for am. He dump him papa land finish come dew do shakara here? What's wrong with this kid? ha ha ha ha haaaaa. Truly we deh beat traitors small. Even say na our son, still he need small slap. no be so? ha ha ha haaaa if you play neighborhood vs neighborhood football before you know what am saying....
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

honestly make una warn am ooo. Make he no step foot for Ibadan. Area boys dem den wait for am. He dump him papa land finish come dew do shakara here? What's wrong with this kid? ha ha ha ha haaaaa. Truly we deh beat traitors small. Even say na our son, still he need small slap. no be so? ha ha ha haaaa if you play neighborhood vs neighborhood football before you know what am saying....
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Agbako wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:35 pm honestly make una warn am ooo. Make he no step foot for Ibadan. Area boys dem den wait for am. He dump him papa land finish come dew do shakara here? What's wrong with this kid? ha ha ha ha haaaaa. Truly we deh beat traitors small. Even say na our son, still he need small slap. no be so? ha ha ha haaaa if you play neighborhood vs neighborhood football before you know what am saying....
The guy is a fraud. The fake smile on his face says it all. He couldn’t give a rat’s azz about Nigeria or its people. It’s like he’s doing them a favor by visiting them. Don’t let the Ijebu fraud fool u. He would very happily score against Nigeria anytime any day. Rubbishness of a boy. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:39 am The guy is a fraud. The fake smile on his face says it all.

He couldn’t give a rat’s azz about Nigeria or its people. It’s like he’s doing them a favor by visiting them.

Don’t let the fraud fool u. He would very happily score against Nigeria anytime any day. Rubbishness. :roll:

Chai. Now-now?
Kongi, weytin happun? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:39 am
Agbako wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:35 pm honestly make una warn am ooo. Make he no step foot for Ibadan. Area boys dem den wait for am. He dump him papa land finish come dew do shakara here? What's wrong with this kid? ha ha ha ha haaaaa. Truly we deh beat traitors small. Even say na our son, still he need small slap. no be so? ha ha ha haaaa if you play neighborhood vs neighborhood football before you know what am saying....
The guy is a fraud. The fake smile on his face says it all. He couldn’t give a rat’s azz about Nigeria or its people. It’s like he’s doing them a favor by visiting them. Don’t let the Ijebu fraud fool u. He would very happily score against Nigeria anytime any day. Rubbishness of a boy. :roll:
Smh!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:40 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:39 am The guy is a fraud. The fake smile on his face says it all.

He couldn’t give a rat’s azz about Nigeria or its people. It’s like he’s doing them a favor by visiting them.

Don’t let the fraud fool u. He would very happily score against Nigeria anytime any day. Rubbishness. :roll:

Chai. Now-now?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Chai. Now-now?

You people are tired of life hia. What does innit Saka have to do with Asiwaju President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR ? BAT is a Nigeria leading and representing Nigeria has its head of state and guardian of our destiny. The other is an Englishman who came to take Africa to take photos with orphans and look like he cares about them. Abeg, mods should move this thread to problems forum jare.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:26 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:35 pm

You two are peas in a pod. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You suppose to don mature pass all this bad belleh.

Damunk no Dey see straight again. :laugh:
What you a innit? We don’t give a damn about Saka, he needs to leave Nigeria before gbosa-ing begin to shele.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:51 pm

Chai. Now-now?
You people are tired of life hia. What does innit Saka have to do with Asiwaju President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR ? BAT is a Nigeria leading and representing Nigeria has its head of state and guardian of our destiny. The other is an Englishman who came to take Africa to take photos with orphans and look like he cares about them. Abeg, mods should move this thread to problems forum jare.
Just wondering how you are able to spot fake smiles and fraudulence in one man and not another.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:44 pm

Chai. Now-now?
Just wondering how you are able to spot fake smiles and fraudulence in one man and not another.

Because one man is attending to the problems of his people and the other is in his so called “ country” for the first time but it’s the orphanages he decides to visit and dash them £500 while he snaps selfies. Omo jati jati.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:44 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:44 pm

Chai. Now-now?
Because one man is attending to the problems of his people and the other is in his so called “ country” for the first time but it’s the orphanages he decides to visit and dash them £500 while he snaps selfies. Omo jati jati.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Typical Emil’okan
Ebu ko kin pe l’enu yin.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Bigpokey, as an elder u suppose dey pray for this boy. I can understand that Ibadan tout wey get bad belle, but I am very disappointed in your stance.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

airwolex wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:55 pm Bigpokey, as an elder u suppose dey pray for this boy. I can understand that Ibadan tout wey get bad belle, but I am very disappointed in your stance.
Anybody that claims he has high expectations of BigTurkey is obviously not well upstairs.The man’s middle name is disappointment . :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Saka was received at the Lagos State Governor’s Office today by the Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
I am really disappointed with this gesture because those who decided to play for us like Aina, Iwobi, Aribo etc never had this courtesy extended to them.
I expect Ebere Eze to be warmly welcomed by top Nigerian government officials while turning their noses down on the nation! I have no issues with Saka and his likes visiting the country but I have reservations about government officials welcoming them. What message are they sending out?
I am happy
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:10 pm
King Futcha wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:00 pm

looking for street cred apparently, of all the places to pose for a picture.
We know his kind. Shameless boy. They will look for a very wretched part, take picture and send it to their white friends! Their white friends will then post it on social media and be forming cred! "This is Africa.. this is what our discovery channel shows us. and my token black friend, Saka, has shown it to us." :oops: :oops:
Onasanya St, Suru-Lere, Lagos. My old place of residence. :clap: :clap: :clap:
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Dammy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:36 pm Saka was received at the Lagos State Governor’s Office today by the Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
I am really disappointed with this gesture because those who decided to play for us like Aina, Iwobi, Aribo etc never had this courtesy extended to them.
I expect Ebere Eze to be warmly welcomed by top Nigerian government officials while turning their noses down on the nation! I have no issues with Saka and his likes visiting the country but I have reservations about government officials welcoming them. What message are they sending out?
Bros,

Our politicians have time on their hands. It’s not like they work. It’s a matter of timing. They will welcome most celebrities as long as they’re not out of the the country for medical reasons or vacation. Saka’s people probably took their time to plan this visit. Another reason for the gesture is that 70% of Nigerians are Arsenal, Man utd or Chelsea fans. Who was that Lagos state governor that had his birthday cake painted with Arsenal logo and colors?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:36 pm Saka was received at the Lagos State Governor’s Office today by the Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

Exactly. Sando Olu is an angel* that should’ve been voted out.
OCCUPY NFF!!