POKEY, YER BOY (BUKAYO SAKA) IS HERE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
POKEY, YER BOY (BUKAYO SAKA) IS HERE

Post by Gotti »

Tomorrow, you’ll say he’s not Nigerian… :lol:

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: POKEY, YER BOY IS HERE

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He better not go to Ibadan.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

This is how we should treat any one of our son or daughter that decides to visit their roots. It doesn’t matter if he turned us down, he still one of us. He might not have chosen Nigeria but he can share his wonderful experience to others who might be undecided.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Gotti wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:40 am Tomorrow, you’ll say he’s not Nigerian… :lol:

Don't let Danfo driver the rat catcher see this o!

Wha choo looking at?!
oyek
Egg
Egg
Bukayo Saka in Naija

Post by oyek »

If not for Jesus, where will i be?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Bukayo Saka in Naija

Post by mcal »

...he look like them only difference he play big time football and has a very fat bank account. Even soldier dey there to see if crumbs go fall out.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

packerland wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:58 am This is how we should treat any one of our son or daughter that decides to visit their roots. It doesn’t matter if he turned us down, he still one of us. He might not have chosen Nigeria but he can share his wonderful experience to others who might be undecided.
...move it further, make him SE coach his knowledge for big league may help :biggrin:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Bukayo Saka Comes Home To His Nigerian Roots

Post by Damunk »

Who wants to bet that this ‘innit boy” hasn’t just come to eat amala and gbegiri soup?
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Arsenal star Bukayo Saka pays visit to Lagos, rekindling Nigerian roots

by Ayomide Oguntimehin 10 hours ago i

Arsenal’s young star, Bukayo Ayoyinka Saka, has started on a unique voyage to his ancestral home, Nigeria, in a wonderful turn of events. Bukayo Saka was outstanding for Arsenal in the 2022-23 season campaign in their quest to clinch the English Premier League title.

The 21-year-old winger, who captured the world’s attention with his dazzling football performance, was spotted touching down in Lagos, marking an unforgettable moment in his young career.

The English international, whose parents hail from Nigeria, arrived at Murtala Muhammed International Airport amid a wave of excitement and jubilation from fans and media alike. Dressed casually and wearing a broad smile, the young football sensation seemed delighted to be back in the country of his heritage.

Upon arrival, Saka was greeted by many admirers, eager to catch a glimpse of the prodigious talent who had etched his name into the annals of English football.

The purpose of Saka’s visit remains undisclosed, leaving fans and pundits to speculate on the reasons behind his trip. Some suggest it is a personal journey to reconnect with his Nigerian roots and spend time with his extended family. Others speculate that he may be exploring opportunities to give back to the community that nurtured his talents, such as supporting grassroots football initiatives or participating in charitable endeavours.

Regardless of the motive, Saka’s presence in Nigeria has undoubtedly reignited hopes and dreams among aspiring young footballers nationwide. His remarkable rise to prominence is a powerful inspiration for youngsters, proving that dreams can become a reality with determination, hard work, and talent.

As news of Saka’s arrival spreads throughout the country, fans eagerly await the possibility of witnessing the young star in action. Whether on the field or off it, Bukayo Saka has become a symbol of pride for Nigerians worldwide, a testament to the country’s rich footballing heritage.

With his Lagos homecoming, Saka strengthens his bond with Nigeria and reinforces the importance of embracing one’s roots. His journey promises to be a significant chapter in his remarkable career, leaving an indelible mark on the hearts of fans and serving as a reminder of the power of perseverance and self-belief.

https://soccernet.ng/2023/06/watch-arse ... roots.html
By the way, as far as I know, Saka never had his talents “nurtured” in Nigeria. He was born and raised in England, so he doesn’t have to do this.
But he has.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

many people visit Nigeria, this is nothing new.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:52 pm many people visit Nigeria, this is nothing new.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

i guess the cvvnt has gone to sell corn in Nigeria. England no reach am anymore abi? His eye don clear! The English he chose hate him and throw vile racist abuses at him. :lol: :lol: :lol: e eye don clear. oniranu
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Dem no get oraimo cord?😁😁
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:23 pm Dem no get oraimo cord?😁😁
The racist English don use racism cord flog am already. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: POKEY, YER BOY (BUKAYO SAKA) IS HERE

Post by green4life »

Na wao .. All this hate for our son dey unnecessary. Anyhow, Saka, kaabo ile... Olorun bukun fun o :thumb:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

airwolex wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:05 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:52 pm many people visit Nigeria, this is nothing new.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He is what he is….
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

It's no big deal. Rio Ferdinand and Patrice Evra have been to Nigeria
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

highbury wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:54 am It's no big deal. Rio Ferdinand and Patrice Evra have been to Nigeria
Tell that to the orphanages and charities he is likely to bless.
Arsenal and England's Bukayo Saka pays for 120 children to have life-changing operations

ByFreddie Keighley Sports News Editor
03:00, 18 Nov 2022 UPDATED 08:12, 18 Nov 2022

Arsenal and England winger Bukayo Saka has shown he is a class act yet again by paying for 120 children to undergo surgeries in Kano, the second largest city in Nigeria
Bukayo Saka said he was "very happy" to see the delighted reactions of the children and their parents.
For me, it's important, you know, that every child has the same opportunity to achieve their dreams and if I can do anything to help, like the surgeries, you know, I really wanna do this. So yeah, it was very important to me to do this," Saka said in a video shared on BigShoe's Twitter account.
"It makes me very happy, especially when I see the kids happy, I can see their parents are happy and, you know, they can go on with their futures and achieve their dreams and have every right to do it. So yeah, I'm happy and I just want to do more and more and more to help as much children as I can.
"You know, I don't think this was about me, it was about, obviously, the 120 children. So, as long as we satisfied them, this was more important and I think we did. So yeah, I'm happy. I just feel like it's about finding the right platform and trusting the right people to deliver this for you, and I'm happy I found you guys, BigShoe, and you helped me to deliver this project. Together, BigShoe, our goal is to help the children."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... y-28518576#
Like King Kanu’s Heart Foundation, “it’s no big deal”.
It’s okay.

Like we have been telling you, choosing to play for England doesn’t make him a bad Nigerian.
You can still appreciate him.
Innit, Mr Highbury? :D
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Damunk wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:36 am
highbury wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:54 am It's no big deal. Rio Ferdinand and Patrice Evra have been to Nigeria
Tell that to the orphanages and charities he is likely to bless.
Arsenal and England's Bukayo Saka pays for 120 children to have life-changing operations

ByFreddie Keighley Sports News Editor
03:00, 18 Nov 2022 UPDATED 08:12, 18 Nov 2022

Arsenal and England winger Bukayo Saka has shown he is a class act yet again by paying for 120 children to undergo surgeries in Kano, the second largest city in Nigeria
Bukayo Saka said he was "very happy" to see the delighted reactions of the children and their parents.
For me, it's important, you know, that every child has the same opportunity to achieve their dreams and if I can do anything to help, like the surgeries, you know, I really wanna do this. So yeah, it was very important to me to do this," Saka said in a video shared on BigShoe's Twitter account.
"It makes me very happy, especially when I see the kids happy, I can see their parents are happy and, you know, they can go on with their futures and achieve their dreams and have every right to do it. So yeah, I'm happy and I just want to do more and more and more to help as much children as I can.
"You know, I don't think this was about me, it was about, obviously, the 120 children. So, as long as we satisfied them, this was more important and I think we did. So yeah, I'm happy. I just feel like it's about finding the right platform and trusting the right people to deliver this for you, and I'm happy I found you guys, BigShoe, and you helped me to deliver this project. Together, BigShoe, our goal is to help the children."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... y-28518576#
Like King Kanu’s Heart Foundation, “it’s no big deal”.
It’s okay.

Like we have been telling you, choosing to play for England doesn’t make him a bad Nigerian.
You can still appreciate him.
Innit, Mr Highbury? :D
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
He is a solid young man. I wish him nothing but the best. This is even more important than playing for the SE!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

green4life wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:59 pm Na wao .. All this hate for our son dey unnecessary. Anyhow, Saka, kaabo ile... Olorun bukun fun o :thumb:
Its’s sad.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

Smh! Such ignorant comments.

Racism has nothing to do with him coming back to his homeland.
He's probably doing a lot over there than many others on the diaspora and even IN nigeria.

Even if Saka chose to play for Nigeria, he'd still be prone to racism - BECAUSE HE PLAYS IN ENGLAND, Europe! Duh!
Chosen National team doesn't make one immune.

Disparaging players for choosing England... why not hail the ones who DID choose Nigeria instead(?)
Make sense!
Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Let him go back to Peckham! What is he doing in Lagos? eye service will not work. He loved his tormentors so much and gave his life to them, yet, they continue to attack him. Harry Kane missed a pen in the WC, we no see any insult. But we all saw what they did to this ignorant boy who gave his life to them.

Like I said, go bac to Peckham and leave Nigeria alone! :oops:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:35 pm Let him go back to Peckham! What is he doing in Lagos? eye service will not work. He loved his tormentors so much and gave his life to them, yet, they continue to attack him. Harry Kane missed a pen in the WC, we no see any insult. But we all saw what they did to this ignorant boy who gave his life to them.

looking for street cred apparently, of all the places to pose for a picture.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

King Futcha wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:00 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:35 pm Let him go back to Peckham! What is he doing in Lagos? eye service will not work. He loved his tormentors so much and gave his life to them, yet, they continue to attack him. Harry Kane missed a pen in the WC, we no see any insult. But we all saw what they did to this ignorant boy who gave his life to them.

looking for street cred apparently, of all the places to pose for a picture.
We know his kind. Shameless boy. They will look for a very wretched part, take picture and send it to their white friends! Their white friends will then post it on social media and be forming cred! "This is Africa.. this is what our discovery channel shows us. and my token black friend, Saka, has shown it to us." :oops: :oops: