Kelechi Iheanacho has been named Leicester City player of the season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Kelechi Iheanacho has been named Leicester City player of the season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/spor ... ed-8485514
Kelechi Iheanacho has been named Leicester City player of the season in an understated awarding of the prize.

The striker only started 13 games in all competitions this term, but still contributed a combined 13 goals and assists. Supporters were vocal in wanting to see more of the Nigerian, who has developed into a fans' favourite since his scoring run in 2021, and that backing has seen him pick up the club’s main gon
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho has been named Leicester City player of the season

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Unbelievable! They want to take him down to the championship with them, I think Nacho will be more than happy to go. Just shoes how useless the whole team is when your POY barely played during the season.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

They are using style to try to get him to stay. :mrgreen: Sorry too little too late! See ya!

Wha choo looking at?!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:38 am They are using style to try to get him to stay. :mrgreen: Sorry too little too late! See ya!
He will go with them. Nacho doesn't have ambition to win anything. He wants to play in the 2nd half as a sub and tell jokes in the dressing room.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:42 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:38 am They are using style to try to get him to stay. :mrgreen: Sorry too little too late! See ya!
He will go with them. Nacho doesn't have ambition to win anything. He wants to play in the 2nd half as a sub and tell jokes in the dressing room.
Kai, I hope you are wrong, like I said I don’t feel sorry for them, basically shot themselves in the foot by refusing to play Kelz…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I don't know if that is true but if so, somebody needs to have a serious talk with him. For real.

Wha choo looking at?!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

he only has one year left on his contract, if someone bids for him, they will sell.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

King Futcha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:16 am he only has one year left on his contract, if someone bids for him, they will sell.
The problem is that it’s likely that a newly promoted teams are more likely to bid for him, which would be good for him because he’ll play regular, Nacho is a 20 goal a season striker. However, it could be another relegation fight. Imho, a team like Brighton, Branford, Everton or Palace would be best for him. They need his goals.
OCCUPY NFF!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:58 am
King Futcha wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:16 am he only has one year left on his contract, if someone bids for him, they will sell.
The problem is that it’s likely that a newly promoted teams are more likely to bid for him, which would be good for him because he’ll play regular, Nacho is a 20 goal a season striker. However, it could be another relegation fight. Imho, a team like Brighton, Branford, Everton or Palace would be best for him. They need his goals.
i think brentford would be great for him, he can replace toney while he is suspended and history has shown us when toney comes back, kelechi will be content sitting on the bench :)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Actually, they are trying to lure buyers in and raise his price through cunny cunny way.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:38 am Unbelievable! They want to take him down to the championship with them, I think Nacho will be more than happy to go. Just shoes how useless the whole team is when your POY barely played during the season.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You are a true Sonner fan. We are sooooo smart, we see through the bullshait. :thumbs: :thumbs: That's how we see all the bullshait plays Texas try to run before they even come out of the huddle. :D
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

It seems that way,he probably doesn’t want to play for 90 minutes.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:38 am Unbelievable! They want to take him down to the championship with them, I think Nacho will be more than happy to go. Just shoes how useless the whole team is when your POY barely played during the season.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Hilarious!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Don't mind them. Enemies of progress. They have remembered him now that they'v e gone down and their idol Vardy is finished. Useless club. Their plan won't work.