Let's make this the National Teams Fighting song

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Let's make this the National Teams Fighting song

Post by 1naija »

Obi Kerenke ke is a great song but it does not carry weight as this song. Every team will be scared of us when we enter the pitch with this song. It should be played after the national anthem to pump the players up. We will win tons of games with this song.

Last edited by 1naija on Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Let's make this the National Teams Fighting song

Post by 1naija »

Before una vex, a guy used this for his Argentina game highlights intro
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Jeezus Christ of Nazareth. Why do you allow this king of persistent pathological joblessness to happen in the beautiful world that your father created? :|
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bros, you cannot find this in Ibadan just as you cannot find "Native Soup" there. If you have not tasted Native soup aka Fisherman soup, you have not experienced Nigeria. It's on the same level as a very very very good Edikaikong soup...
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:57 am Jeezus Christ of Nazareth. Why do you allow this king of persistent pathological joblessness to happen in the beautiful world that your father created? :|
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:07 am Bros, you cannot find this in Ibadan just as you cannot find "Native Soup" there. If you have not tasted Native soup aka Fisherman soup, you have not experienced Nigeria. It's on the same level as a very very very good Edikaikong soup...
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:57 am Jeezus Christ of Nazareth. Why do you allow this king of persistent pathological joblessness to happen in the beautiful world that your father created? :|

I agree. The SS has some of the best food in Africa. I don’t know why SS cuisine is yet to be introduced to the to US consumers. You can make a lot of money selling native soup in Houston. It’s a job.
:laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bros, we are o. Obinna, a former member here is leading that effort. But that's another story. For now, we are talking about our fighting song. Do you agree Nigerian teams need to adopt this song?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:23 am
1naija wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:07 am Bros, you cannot find this in Ibadan just as you cannot find "Native Soup" there. If you have not tasted Native soup aka Fisherman soup, you have not experienced Nigeria. It's on the same level as a very very very good Edikaikong soup...

I agree. The SS has some of the best food in Africa. I don’t know why SS cuisine is yet to be introduced to the to US consumers. You can make a lot of money selling native soup in Houston. It’s a job.
:laugh:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Good song that will pump up the national teams!
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:43 am Good song that will pump up the national teams!
:thumbs:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."