Ndidi to Napoli

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
Ndidi to Napoli

Post by highbury »

I am hearing from the new telegraph that Ndidi might be on his way to Napoli. More info soon to be released..
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi to Napoli

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

It’s the kind of deal DeLaurentis would make, getting a player on the cheap when he’s down. £10m for Ndidi? Ko ni da fun iya La ya Napoli. :curse:
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:43 am It’s the kind of deal DeLaurentis would make, getting a player on the cheap when he’s down. £10m for Ndidi? Ko ni da fun iya La ya Napoli. :curse:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

Napoli isn't the right place for him imho.
They already have: Lobotka, Anguissa and Zielinski. They are already complete in the midfield.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Those 3 play at the same time so they’ll need backup due to injury or lethargy.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

pindal123 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:14 am Napoli isn't the right place for him imho.
They already have: Lobotka, Anguissa and Zielinski. They are already complete in the midfield.
What is the right place for him ?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

If true, good move for him.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

I don’t know if I should fear for him or for Napoli. All their midfielders are comfortable on the ball and carry goal scoring threats, even substitute Ndombele. Based on Ndidi’s form in last few years, I doubt he will fit in that system, he will really need to step up to get any playing time at all. I wish him the best anyway
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

BigMuze wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:52 pm I don’t know if I should fear for him or for Napoli. All their midfielders are comfortable on the ball and carry goal scoring threats, even substitute Ndombele. Based on Ndidi’s form in last few years, I doubt he will fit in that system, he will really need to step up to get any playing time at all. I wish him the best anyway
Are you aware Napoli will be getting a new manager? . You should have seen Ndidi when he moved to Leicester. Rodgers chose to change his game , we all know how that turned up for Leicester. They will be playing championship football

I have full confidence Wilf will slot in to any system, as long as he is fit., I still think he isn't 100% fit yet
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pindal123 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:14 am Napoli isn't the right place for him imho.
If Ndidi cannot compete -- because most Nigeriians like you are losers who are always looking for the easy way out in life -- then he needs to retire immediately. Imagine playing a competitive sport and being afraid of competition. And we wonder why our football is in the toilet, when Nigerians are always afraid of competition and want our players to go to div 2 teams. Thats who someone here was afraid of Osimhen going to Madrid because of Benzema. Bunch of losers!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

BigMuze wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:52 pm I don’t know if I should fear for him or for Napoli. All their midfielders are comfortable on the ball and carry goal scoring threats, even substitute Ndombele. Based on Ndidi’s form in last few years, I doubt he will fit in that system, he will really need to step up to get any playing time at all. I wish him the best anyway
What system is Napoli playing next season? have you spoken to the new manager? :roll: :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:41 pm
If Ndidi cannot compete -- because most Nigeriians like you are losers who are always looking for the easy way out in life -- then he needs to retire immediately. Imagine playing a competitive sport and being afraid of competition. And we wonder why our football is in the toilet, when Nigerians are always afraid of competition and want our players to go to div 2 teams. Thats who someone here was afraid of Osimhen going to Madrid because of Benzema. Bunch of losers!
do not mind these folks they are timid. Even Benzema has options to leave Real next season
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:43 pm
do not mind these folks they are timid. Even Benzema has options to leave Real next season
my brother, these people are shocking. Their children will get into Yale, Harvard or Princeton and they will refuse the child to go there. They will tell the child to go to community college or trade school, because there is too much competition in Yale, Harvard and Princeton. :oops:
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

I might be wrong but I think injuries have done its toll on Ndidi and might not have much in the tank anymore.
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

They need rotation to defend their title and also to push harder for CL glory next season. It's a great move for Ndidi if they can get that deal done. :clap:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

furiously frank wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:15 pm I might be wrong but I think injuries have done its toll on Ndidi and might not have much in the tank anymore.
Yup!

Injuries.

He should take time off and get his body right... come to the States and rehab to get as close as he was before all the injuries.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:55 pm
my brother, these people are shocking. Their children will get into Yale, Harvard or Princeton and they will refuse the child to go there. They will tell the child to go to community college or trade school, because there is too much competition in Yale, Harvard and Princeton. :oops:
Here goes our two village ITK.

Did you listen to the owner’s latest interview where he mentioned that he is looking for a manager that plays 4-3-3? Laurentiis sounded like a guy that wants his new girlfriend to be just like his ex. If the new manager plays Spalleti’s 4-3-3 where all 3 midfielders moves in a triangle and is required to be comfortable passing the ball, then Ndidi will not be a good fit. However, if the new manager plays a 4-3-3 that requires the DM to sit in front of the defenders and let the other two CM do their thing then Ndidi will be a good fit. Y’all quick to slam people’s opinion.

Personally, I think Ndidi needs to take 6months-1 year off to get more healthy and his head clear or move to a mid-table team. They will always be a market for Ngolo Kantesque type of players.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:54 pm

Did you listen to the owner’s latest interview where he mentioned that he is looking for a manager that plays 4-3-3? Laurentiis sounded like a guy that wants his new girlfriend to be just like his ex. If the new manager plays Spalleti’s 4-3-3 where all 3 midfielders moves in a triangle and is required to be comfortable passing the ball, then Ndidi will not be a good fit. However, if the new manager plays a 4-3-3 that requires the DM to sit in front of the defenders and let the other two CM do their thing then Ndidi will be a good fit. Y’all quick to slam people’s opinion.

Personally, I think Ndidi needs to take 6months-1 year off to get more healthy and his head clear or move to a mid-table team. They will always be a market for Ngolo Kantesque type of players.
Please no need for all this talk. Lets get to the point -- Who is the white player you'd like Napoli to bring in? :oops:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:06 pm

Please no need for all this talk. Lets get to the point -- Who is the white player you'd like Napoli to bring in? :oops:
exactly. he keeps on hiding his full hidden agenda. We all know his love for anything white
SuperEagles

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

:clap:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

And if he goes to Napoli and rides the bench, you’d be the first mumu saying he shouldn’t be invited to the Super Eagles.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:21 am
And if he goes to Napoli and rides the bench, you’d be the first mumu saying he shouldn’t be invited to the Super Eagles.
This was you less than 1 month ago :D

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=312677&p=5872871&hi ... d#p5872871

danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 6:39 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:52 pm
Synopsis wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:50 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:41 pm
Synopsis wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:10 pm
Two games without a goal and fans will be calling for Benzema. He needs a place where he isn’t constantly watching his back. Man United will be the best option this summer. Bayern too but Nigerians don’t really watch Bundesliga.
Any why are you so afraid of that? Why are you petrified of competing to be the best in the world? Why are you panicking about being the best in your field? Is this how you are in real life? Is this how you live your life and your career? This is the advise you give to young ones in your life? :oops:

You clearly do not listen to Osimhen interviews. There is a significant gap in the way he lives his life and the way you live yours. You want safety. You are afraid to try to be the best. You are petrified of competition and wish to just take things "one day at a time." That is not the desire of a champion! a lion! Competitors who become the greatest in their field are ready to take on any challenge. Children like Camavinga and Tchouameni went to Madrid. Bellingham is about to do so, and Haaland went to City. May God NEVER allow us to have a weak petrified mentality because we are Nigerians. God forbid! :oops:
Typical Nigerian. Cannot make a point without throwing insults.
Sorry, where did I insult you? I am actually serious. I am open to apologize.

Kindly waiting
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:06 pm

Weak response. I see you hating on our boy Saka. I guess he’s white too.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .