A former England youth international invited to latest SE sqaud?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oyek
Egg
Egg
A former England youth international invited to latest SE sqaud?

Post by oyek »

Does anyone know who this player is as reported by own goal?
https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/06/ ... ualifiers/
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
oyek
Egg
Egg
Re: A former England youth international invited to latest SE sqaud?

Post by oyek »

I would have guessed Chuba Akpom but he plays in the championship.
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Tella or Adarabioyo ?

Somehow I think it will be a useless unheard of player.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I suspect it’s Adarabioyo, who recently applied for a Nigerian passport according to reliable sources
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

own goal again..however only one plays in the EPL and he is a defender
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

There are three candidates in my opinion.
1. Tosin Adarabioyo - the most probable and he plays in the defence where Nigeria critically needs more options.
2. Moni Madueke - he may have met with Jose when Jose watched Chelsea. I doubt he can make the squad at the moment.
3. Dominic Solanke - there was a statement credited to him recently about not being approached by Nigeria. However, his performance this season is not strong enough to make the squad.
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:57 pm I suspect it’s Adarabioyo, who recently applied for a Nigerian passport according to reliable sources
Same thoughts here.
But then again, these OwnGoal people…
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The Observer wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:43 pm There are three candidates in my opinion.
1. Tosin Adarabioyo - the most probable and he plays in the defence where Nigeria critically needs more options.
2. Moni Madueke - he may have met with Jose when Jose watched Chelsea. I doubt he can make the squad at the moment.
3. Dominic Solanke - there was a statement credited to him recently about not being approached by Nigeria. However, his performance this season is not strong enough to make the squad.
Dominic Solanke should not even be part of the conversation at the moment.
Make e no vex.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The Observer wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:43 pm There are three candidates in my opinion.
Solange has actually had a decent season with Bournemouth this season...and he can also play effectively as a CAM, we should by now have a plethora of creative options in our midfield outside of Iwobi
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:08 pm
Solange has actually had a decent season with Bournemouth this season...and he can also play effectively as a CAM, we should by now have a plethora of creative options in our midfield outside of Iwobi
Abeg Solanke showed a lot of character an aggressiveness in his upfront play this season. Honestly he will do a lot of good for the Super Eagles if invited. That kid will;l blow with time and right coach. I don talk my own...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

It is clear that you are deteriorating beyond what anyone can imagine. Your mental Illness has clearly eaten up any symptom of sanity left, if there ever was one.

solanke ko, solange ni. One would imagine that the woman that is taking care of you will force you to take your pills, if you are refusing to take them. SMH
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

It’s Tosin
Dammy wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:57 pm I suspect it’s Adarabioyo, who recently applied for a Nigerian passport according to reliable sources
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Otitokoro wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:17 pm It’s Tosin
That would be a coup! But I’m not celebrating until I see him in the GWG, the boy has given us too many false hopes in the past
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Adarabioyo should go suck lemons. We have Frederick and Ogwuche.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:37 pm

It is clear that you are deteriorating beyond what anyone can imagine. Your mental Illness has clearly eaten up any symptom of sanity left, if there ever was one.

solanke ko, solange ni. One would imagine that the woman that is taking care of you will force you to take your pills, if you are refusing to take them. SMH
DanFAG stfu you child molester!

Solanke is a world class player and will be a right fit for the SE team :thumbs:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:59 pm Adarabioyo should go suck lemons. We have Frederick and Ogwuche.
But according to some experts here Ogwuche and Frederick aren't ready. We need all the depth we can get right now ahead of the AFCON next year so Tosin will be a welcome addition.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

How we can have a mentally demented mad boy on this forum is beyond me. Small time now he will write a post about how he married a woman . . . failing to recognize that she is his upkeep nurse. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:21 pm How we can have a mentally demented mad boy on this forum is beyond me. Small time now he will write a post about how he married a woman . . . failing to recognize that she is his upkeep nurse. :oops:
You self-confessed predator, we know what you did to those small boys in Benin that year! Why are you so obsessed with my woman? now I'm worried :mad:

I'm a happily married man at 30, with a house of my own and a wonderful career and wife, unlike you... I don't go about molesting/harassing star figures and little boys like you do. Stop stalking me you absolute creep!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:42 pm

I'm a happily married man at 30, with a house of my own and a wonderful career and wife,
This is patently untrue, Tobi. That woman is your caretaker, a lovely and wonderful professional woman, who was found to help you through this difficult time. You have tried to put yourself on her multiple times already, and the poor lady had to be pulled out.

Again, your severe mental illness gives you the impression that the group home, were you are kept is "a house of [my] own." :lol:

p.s-- we know why you keep telling us that you are married to a woman. Seems to be a complex there. Is it because you were caught multiple under your bed with your "friends?" :D
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

oyek wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:47 pm I would have guessed Chuba Akpom but he plays in the championship.
I think it's Tosin Adarabioyo
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:14 am
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:42 pm

I'm a happily married man at 30, with a house of my own and a wonderful career and wife,
This is patently untrue, Tobi. That woman is your caretaker, a lovely and wonderful professional woman, who was found to help you through this difficult time. You have tried to put yourself on her multiple times already, and the poor lady had to be pulled out.

Again, your severe mental illness gives you the impression that the group home, were you are kept is "a house of [my] own." :lol:

p.s-- we know why you keep telling us that you are married to a woman. Seems to be a complex there. Is it because you were caught multiple under your bed with your "friends?" :D
DanFAG,

You're cordially invited to my wedding/reception party if you are in Texas this summer, come around and see how the big boys roll :sneaky:, hopefully you quit your celebrity stalkerish ways and stop molesting young boys cause your pedophilic arse will get reported to the cops if you don't come correct! :taunt:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Why are they hiding the identity of this guy like he is some big shot? Mchewwww. If its not Eze then i no send.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Solanke had a good season but I’m not drooling over him. Bournemouth do play like an African team sometimes, so he may fit in nicely.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .